Where are you Mike Biscuit?

DeletedUser

I'd say about 15-20ish percent. There were some posts on these forums, and some in OHYEAH from new members that got shut down pretty quickly. Mostly it came when I was fighting people in-game and I'd get a bunch of propaganda about America number one in the world!111 and Serbia sucked, was backwater, etc; how I shouldn't try to speak english if I was going to butcher it (the irony in these situations always made me laugh), and how I shouldn't play on predominantly Euro/US servers.

DeletedUser

Why thank you.

Also hi ma2cin :]. I miss you guys as well, sorry about whoever got my account letting it get deleted. I mailed someone about it and asked if they needed me to get it back, but no one ever replied and it auto-deleted two days later.

Angel Styles

Why thank you.

Also hi ma2cin :]. I miss you guys as well, sorry about whoever got my account letting it get deleted. I mailed someone about it and asked if they needed me to get it back, but no one ever replied and it auto-deleted two days later.

Anton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a shame you can't return.

Or can you? XD

Miss all your ubber comments!

DeletedUser

Knew it. KNEW IT.

When didn't he?

As I recall, it was you saying he was not acting, because he did it so convincingly for years. I was the one who refused to agree. You owe me some money, not the other way around :icon_wink:.

It's gratifying in a way to know that the account can speak proper English :icon_wink:.

[spoil] 3) Wearing orange scarves is relevant to my argument. Why, you may ask?
Well, just like choosing words (which Anton can quite clearly do as he has a very stable vocabulary), choosing a certain scarf is a choice. Exactly like a fashion choice. Hence why I made the example - like a scarf, he can easily replace said words with different words. And I know, and you should as well, from his previous posts on the forums that he is capable of doing so. Not to mention any amount of mail evidence that I could enter into evidence.
The fashion you pick, represents your image to the outside world. In this case, his word choice, represents how he wants to be seen. [/spoil]

Weird internal messages between me and Or-el.... Anyway, you were saying? I kept talking to you about Anton's word choice and his ability to clearly speak better English (if you do a search of my posts, you'll notice that I even based an argument on it in a post);

So, no, you owe me money :p

DeletedUser

*ahem*

The discussion only proves your point of view in one instance, not mine.

So perhaps you might've said it at some point, but you went back on that in another instance, and that doesn't prove that I didn't believe he could speak proper English :icon_wink:. I'd be careful sharing that conversation though :icon_eek:.

DeletedUser

I didn't share any of the interesting parts :icon_eek: But thanks for drawing attention to that fact!

I was just merely pointing out that I said it... If you said it too, then someone owes us both money :p

DeletedUser86096

Most of the original, founding members of OHYEAH are a bunch of text RPGers (myself included); when BVW asked that I play again (we played on w7 originally) I said I would only come back (because I am a defensive player things can get boring and tedious over time) if I could roleplay being a Serbian man named Anton who had a hard time with english and made obscure, confusing references.

If anything I learned some serbian words, and it was a nice way to see how many people would be xenophobic.

I spent an hour or so looking at the way you typed and how some mistakes were done differently and then back again and figured it was fake. I'm going to spam Am's skype on this lol, he was pretty sure you were legit.

DeletedUser

I have no money to give! And Freedt! Good to see you. I should have kept a catalog of all my more frequent tendencies to prevent mistakes, alas.

It is good to know someone else pays attention to specific typing patterns, though. That was always a easy way to figure out who was sitting who in other tribes.

DeletedUser

i never cared if it was false or not.
I just enjoyed it :lol:
especially when some of the words stuck in my head
kernals is the most predominant one =.=

DeletedUser61979

How many times can you join the Army in Britian?? This has to be the third time for Mike. lol It's gonna get very difficult for Mike in the Army if they get attacked and he quits because he is going to join the Army, which he is already in..........

And no I didn't read all four pages, the BS signal when off and it drew me here.