Where did Moo go?

• Thread starter DeletedUser72587
  • Start date

DeletedUser72587

I am obviously not filled in about the goings on of world 39. But I remember a tribe called Moo was around with a rather obnoxious member named shadowfog or something... Anyone know what has become of this player and his great tribe?

DeletedUser72587

Oh... How amazingly expected.

I thank you for filling me in on the tribe. What of the player I mentioned, has he been successful?

DeletedUser72587

Well, I think that answers both of my questions. Thanks. :)

I must admit i'm disapointed, for someone to talk as much as he does/did on the forums, and act with such... Arrogance. Although to be arrogant, you usually need to have achieved something. But I digress... I would have hoped someone who was such a forum warrior backed it up in game as well. Oh well... Thanks again.

DeletedUser52385

they failed before they could even do there "big" attack against Geico. some went to CNN and others merged into PWNY.

they had only a few skilled players(like nauz), some who quit. their leadership sucked(pardon me saying) and they were full of pointwhore spammers.

DeletedUser

hmmm, it seems we had quite the reputation for ourselves

We broke down and seperated to move onto greener pastures ;)

DeletedUser72587

hmmm, it seems we had quite the reputation for ourselves

We broke down and seperated to move onto greener pastures ;)

Indeed, you had a reputation, but it wasn't good.

I knew of you because of your loud members, not because of the skill the tribe may or may not have had.

DeletedUser

Yes, you might have moved on, but there is no telling what made those pastures so green.

DeletedUser

they failed before they could even do there "big" attack against Geico. some went to CNN and others merged into PWNY.

they had only a few skilled players(like nauz), some who quit. their leadership sucked(pardon me saying) and they were full of pointwhore spammers.

Who are you? You know nothing of our leadership, im assuming you are a geico nub who has nothing better to do. We may have had a few spammers, but sorry, no point whores.

Let me tell the whole story, being one of the few who actually know it.

We started off great, naturally. A few weeks into it we lost a few good players, such as nauz, but found other good players to take their places.

We continued in the top 20 for a bit until my real life got rather busy. So I brought in my good friend, garsy1, who decided to go behind my back and try to merge with d3th. I of course was against merging with such douchers, but garsy decided to go around and pm our best members to get them to go to d3th.

He did it because he is a power hungry doucher and nothing more.

Those who were loyal stayed in moo until we decided to go to pwny.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ah... was wondering about you all...

Well good luck in PWNY... sorry to hear about Moo...

And gotta love the stupid rumors :/

DeletedUser

I am obviously not filled in about the goings on of world 39. But I remember a tribe called Moo was around with a rather obnoxious member named shadowfog or something... Anyone know what has become of this player and his great tribe?

This is a highly entertaining post btw. Nuke post on your main :p. Come on man. The only person who argued all the time with shadow on here was u. You and shadow went at it 24/7 on these forums. No1 else got involved. And now all this time after Moo? had its little tribe drama and all of a sudden a new forum account pops up to ask about Moo? and start up a trash talking thread about them and specifically Shadow as if the person couldnt stand shadow......hmmm wonder who you could be? :p

DeletedUser

OH DEARY ME, a thread dedicated to myself?

I mean gosh nuke, really, am i your new willovain? As you were so obsessed over him as much as you are with me *flutters fan*

I find it humerous you try to insult Moo, really, we had a power hungry player take part of the tribe and the rest of us decided to join into PWNY, twas a very unusual incident. What i find most humerous about this is you accused me of being a troll, your so pathetic tis quite shocking you even had a small shred of a reputation for being a credible person (you claimed this, really).

Oh well, and if your not nuke (which you are) i do wonder who you would be, maybe shlomzi, or some other of nuke's little troll team *shrug* you've done nothing good for your own reputation or geicos.

<3 Mwah

DeletedUser

I mean gosh nuke, really, am i your new willovain? As you were so obsessed over him as much as you are with me *flutters fan*

? My post had nothing to do with you? seriously, quit talking here and try to do something ingame.
I find it humerous you try to insult Moo, really, we had a power hungry player take part of the tribe and the rest of us decided to join into PWNY, twas a very unusual incident. What i find most humerous about this is you accused me of being a troll, your so pathetic tis quite shocking you even had a small shred of a reputation for being a credible person (you claimed this, really).

I posted what happened, they were over-hyped and failed. not my fault your players/leaders weren't up to K55 standards.
Oh well, and if your not nuke (which you are) i do wonder who you would be, maybe shlomzi, or some other of nuke's little troll team *shrug* you've done nothing good for your own reputation or geicos.

<3 Mwah

shadow, its not me. you can claim its me all you want, doesn't make it so. got any proof? no. you claim these stupid theories without having any proof. atleast when I claim something I have proof to back it up. now stop trolling me and thinking everything is about you. thanks.

Who are you? You know nothing of our leadership, im assuming you are a geico nub who has nothing better to do. We may have had a few spammers, but sorry, no point whores.

no pointwhores? LOL ad1 had a level 16 farm. at like 1.8K points. also I am nukilla ownage, no idea who the creator of the thread is.

We continued in the top 20 for a bit until my real life got rather busy. So I brought in my good friend, garsy1, who decided to go behind my back and try to merge with d3th. I of course was against merging with such douchers, but garsy decided to go around and pm our best members to get them to go to d3th.

using the RL excuse? seriously. you had time to sit at your comp and debate with me for a good amount of time.

This is a highly entertaining post btw. Nuke post on your main :p. Come on man. The only person who argued all the time with shadow on here was u. You and shadow went at it 24/7 on these forums. No1 else got involved. And now all this time after Moo? had its little tribe drama and all of a sudden a new forum account pops up to ask about Moo? and start up a trash talking thread about them and specifically Shadow as if the person couldnt stand shadow......hmmm wonder who you could be? :p

sorry, was on vacation and I don't know my nuke911 forum password(meaning I am nukilla ownage), I just have it set to auto remember at my home computer. also I was not the one who made the thread.

DeletedUser72587

More like a thread dedicated to the fail tribe you were in, I added your name simply to find out if you played as well as you spammed. I still have yet to get an answer.

I'm not Nuke. And i'm certainly not obsessed with you, so don't flatter yourself. Simply calling out your in game skills. Prove me wrong.

I find it 'humerous' that a tribe the hyped it self up as much as Moo did, and for some reason had so many arrogant players ended up pulling the merge card. Having a powerhungry player who was willing to screw you guys over is no ones fault but Moo's leadership. They did do very strict recruiting no?

Again, this is not Nuke. He isn't the only one that finds your arrogance laughable since you have really not done a whole lot to earn it.

What does this have to do with Geico? lol

I am not in, nor was I ever in Geico. ;)

DeletedUser

? My post had nothing to do with you? seriously, quit talking here and try to do something ingame.

I posted what happened, they were over-hyped and failed. not my fault your players/leaders weren't up to K55 standards.

shadow, its not me. you can claim its me all you want, doesn't make it so. got any proof? no. you claim these stupid theories without having any proof. atleast when I claim something I have proof to back it up. now stop trolling me and thinking everything is about you. thanks.

no pointwhores? LOL ad1 had a level 16 farm. at like 1.8K points. also I am nukilla ownage, no idea who the creator of the thread is.

using the RL excuse? seriously. you had time to sit at your comp and debate with me for a good amount of time.

sorry, was on vacation and I don't know my nuke911 forum password(meaning I am nukilla ownage), I just have it set to auto remember at my home computer. also I was not the one who made the thread.

It isn't just me thinking its you nuke, but thanks <3.

The fact you quote sliced me tis quite pathetic :icon_neutral: and you claim i troll you when you go to all the effort of insulting me when i've sayed nothing insulting bar your a troll, which is true.

You? PROOF? LOL what a ludicrous thing, you claim so much yet provide very little in many circumstances dear, your talk is cheap, is what i can say to you, since your one of the reasons this forum is spiraling down, you pick someone and we began a dance, i'm rather tired of it and so is the w39 community, shut up, i believe its a united statement.

You have no facts about brownie and when we had a discussion about him he took a stab at your over inflated ego and you proceeded to attack him by using sex referances. Grow up, this is your fourth tantrum (or outburst) you've had at me nuke, tis not impressive, your becoming the new shlomzi.

Fin, i won't go into anymore of this Rot, garbage, mud slinging or what ever you feel comfortable calling it.

<3

Quote:OH DEARY ME, a thread dedicated to myself?

More like a thread dedicated to the fail tribe you were in, I added your name simply to find out if you played as well as you spammed. I still have yet to get an answer.

Quote:I mean gosh nuke, really, am i your new willovain? As you were so obsessed over him as much as you are with me *flutters fan*

I'm not Nuke. And i'm certainly not obsessed with you, so don't flatter yourself. Simply calling out your in game skills. Prove me wrong.

Quote:I find it humerous you try to insult Moo, really, we had a power hungry player take part of the tribe and the rest of us decided to join into PWNY, twas a very unusual incident. What i find most humerous about this is you accused me of being a troll, your so pathetic tis quite shocking you even had a small shred of a reputation for being a credible person (you claimed this, really).

I find it 'humerous' that a tribe the hyped it self up as much as Moo did, and for some reason had so many arrogant players ended up pulling the merge card. Having a powerhungry player who was willing to screw you guys over is no ones fault but Moo's leadership. They did do very strict recruiting no?

Again, this is not Nuke. He isn't the only one that finds your arrogance laughable since you have really not done a whole lot to earn it.

Quote:Oh well, and if your not nuke (which you are) i do wonder who you would be, maybe shlomzi, or some other of nuke's little troll team *shrug* you've done nothing good for your own reputation or geicos.

What does this have to do with Geico? lol

I am not in, nor was I ever in Geico. ;)

Laughable, someone making a second forum account to troll me, tch, your most likely geico, unless your just some other unknown troll on the world 39 forums.

I concur! It is you who is laughable, i mean if your going to troll me use your own account, don't be so pathetic as to hide behind another :3, and if you want an explanation on the merging ask brown, i don't want to waste too much time on two such "wity" and "intelligent" players such as yourselves.

You must have some obsession for me why else mention my name in every post you made?

Thanks <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It isn't just me thinking its you nuke, but thanks <3.

The fact you quote sliced me tis quite pathetic :icon_neutral: and you claim i troll you when you go to all the effort of insulting me when i've sayed nothing insulting bar your a troll, which is true.

You? PROOF? LOL what a ludicrous thing, you claim so much yet provide very little in many circumstances dear, your talk is cheap, is what i can say to you, since your one of the reasons this forum is spiraling down, you pick someone and we began a dance, i'm rather tired of it and so is the w39 community, shut up, i believe its a united statement.

You have no facts about brownie and when we had a discussion about him he took a stab at your over inflated ego and you proceeded to attack him by using sex referances. Grow up, this is your fourth tantrum (or outburst) you've had at me nuke, tis not impressive, your becoming the new shlomzi.

Fin, i won't go into anymore of this Rot, garbage, mud slinging or what ever you feel comfortable calling it.

<3

now, you trolled me, you made a post not even quoting me yet you wrote the majority of the post about me.

I showed plently of proof. you just put your fingures in your ears and shouted "lalalalalalalala" cause you know I was right but you have a hard time admitting defeat?

also, the only people who complain a lot about me is ex-moo? members due to the fact they hate I was right about them being failures.

also, it was brown/The raiding rhino who started with the rl insults. I showed you the proof but once again your ignored it because you hated admitting defeat.

Shadow, get a hint. you are a horrible player who talk big on the forums yet never provide ingame. as far as I care the only people opinions who matter to me are like dshokr, risk, random, ID, and PWNY. All who leaders and I have decent opinions of eachother. I honestly don't care what people like Moo err ex-moo members think of me cause I knew they wouldn't stay around. your leadership failed and so did the majority of your players.

good day.

anyways thanks for being so obsessed with me, makes me feel good I still have people who follow me around like a puppy. I mean after willo now quit your the next best thing.

DeletedUser

Nukey!

Long time no speak ole boy, how've you been? :D

Now you know im a big fan of the Nukester but lay off shadow :) He may be a foolish noob, but hes my foolish noob. In essence, this thread is a: 'You trolled be so ima troll j0o' and its pretty silly. Call it quits, or im going to have to get nasty. Rawr ;)