Where do you play now?

• Thread starter DeletedUser108293
  • Start date

DeletedUser108293

Hello ex W60 players :)

After the blast we had on W60 i think some of you still play tw eh? :icon_wink:

Lets talk about which worlds you play now and what you have done in tw since W60 ended.

TLS, GOD and ofc SPAM players give you opinions :icon_cool:

I play W74 in the tribe Loyal btw, had some time on W75 in @Night, retired there

-Daniel

DeletedUser99544

Hello ex W60 players :)

After the blast we had on W60 i think some of you still play tw eh? :icon_wink:

Lets talk about which worlds you play now and what you have done in tw since W60 ended.

TLS, GOD and ofc SPAM players give you opinions :icon_cool:

I play W74 in the tribe Loyal btw, had some time on W75 in @Night, retired there

-Daniel

Please dont use @Night as a reference. You soloplayed for a little while inside @Night never being a teamplayer. Then you didnt retire. You got kicked from the tribe and nobled out for the given reason of not being a teamplayer.

Retired. Allow me to laugh.

DeletedUser108293

Please dont use @Night as a reference. You soloplayed for a little while inside @Night never being a teamplayer. Then you didnt retire. You got kicked from the tribe and nobled out for the given reason of not being a teamplayer.

Retired. Allow me to laugh.

Actually its funny you came here.

Just to clear thing sup over and over again :D

I was long gone before ABS was kicked from @Night, actually there was player on it, but he wasnt active anymore. When I quit, another co quit aswell so one was left out with the account.

DeletedUser99544

Actually its funny you came here.

Just to clear thing sup over and over again :D

I was long gone before ABS was kicked from @Night, actually there was player on it, but he wasnt active anymore. When I quit, another co quit aswell so one was left out with the account.

Well. No matter when you left @Night you were never a teamplayer and that account never did anything for @Night so it is still appalling that your use @Night as a reference. You had a chance of being part of @Night but choose to 100 percent soloplay, ripping off inexperienced players there villages for free rather than work together with the tribe you joined.

So as far as I see i you choose never to be part of @Night, therefore you should not use the tribe as a reference.

DeletedUser108293

Well. No matter when you left @Night you were never a teamplayer and that account never did anything for @Night so it is still appalling that your use @Night as a reference. You had a chance of being part of @Night but choose to 100 percent soloplay, ripping off inexperienced players there villages for free rather than work together with the tribe you joined.

So as far as I see i you choose never to be part of @Night, therefore you should not use the tribe as a reference.

Reply to the thread or dont post here.

DeletedUser99544

Reply to the thread or dont post here.

As long as you use @Night as a reference I feel it very legit to post anywhere you post.

However, I played very briefly on w60, but if you need to know where I play now. @Night on w75 would probably be a good guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94059

currently playing 73 on lord sq, 78 on wenzcruzader and 79 peekaboo

DeletedUser93681

How is lord sq doing these days?

w75 sweetmiserygang w77 sweetmisery :)

DeletedUser94059

just cruising deb, in better shape then when you saw it last, we have troops now lmao. you going to come back and help :p

DeletedUser93681

nah your accounts are always crowded and when I show up you all get lazy and or go on binges. Im not a very good co. I like to control an account, coing is like wearing someone else's pants and they never leave change in the pockets. Lost and nothing to play with lol.

DeletedUser

Ol' Mason here,

Spent some time on w67 until I retired and left for the forces, now Im just kicking around on w73 on Dr Gewalt and W78 on WenzCruzader

DeletedUser94483

on 70 and 73 kicking around really contemplating opening up 6 other worlds out of boredom...

DeletedUser108293

I would like to set up a skype chat where we can talk about all that..

add me on skype with your W60 name at screamofexistence

DeletedUser108293

I stopped for like 3 months aswell...youll return.