Where do you play now?

• Thread starter DeletedUser108293
  • Start date

DeletedUser105935

i play night craw;eron w73 fearthenight on w78 and was on jedisith w79

DeletedUser95493

No longer playing TW. After getting Rank 5/6 with 'hungrywolf', i left another person on the account to keep it active. Haven't played in just over 2 and a half years. Possible return though. Not sure yet. I don't like that you have used your forum name as 'hungrywolf' when you only temporarily played the account before i kicked you off it... >.>

DeletedUser108293

No longer playing TW. After getting Rank 5/6 with 'hungrywolf', i left another person on the account to keep it active. Haven't played in just over 2 and a half years. Possible return though. Not sure yet. I don't like that you have used your forum name as 'hungrywolf' when you only temporarily played the account before i kicked you off it... >.>

That is very funny^^ nobody needs you :)
And meh idc for the shitty acct that hw was i just created the forum acct with it and was just too lazy to change it up.
Mystery Nuke suits a lot better, may consider it.

DeletedUser

Retired from TW now and can't say I miss it at all lol. W60 left a sour taste in my mouth with no desire to ever play again.

DeletedUser109281

Played on a few since W60 but still to find one that is as good as W60 was. On W80 at moment but too many wars ending quickly with merges. Sad state of affairs