Where do you see the world in...

DeletedUser

Pretty simple, everyone has their own view on what will happen down the track, so why not share those visions :p

Where do you see world 33 in ... 6 months, 1 year, etc (Keep the time line realistic please!)

Details you might like to add:
-Players quitting
-Players getting Owned E.g Baeze situations
-Tribes falling
-Tribes merging with others
-Tribes emerging

Anything else that you may see coming :)

*Flaming is a must! If something is flammable, burn it!!*

DeletedUser

I see a mass exodus of legion having more players leaving :p

More of a wish tbh .

I also see me quitting in a few more years LOL

Get the world wrapped up b4 then :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I see LEGION eventually leaving and then for once in this world a friendly war between the last 3 major tribes. Then I see me leaving at the end of this year :)

DeletedUser

1. Legion puts up a good fight
2. Legions core players/good players start quitting, or get picked off 1 by 1
3. Noobs get nobled up
4. Most players will go down with the ship, so not alot of 'new' Detoxers/Hawkers
5. Hawks/Detox and the few TW on the front clean up the rest
6. World goes into the 'End game phase'
7. The leftover players (the world will be slimmed considerably from players quitting) merge into 1 tribe
8. The powerhouse cleans up for good
9. World 33 ends !
10. We all wait 2years, then return and do it all over again

DeletedUser

1. LEGION keeps getting pushed back despite numerous successful ops on their part.
2. LEGION north manages to hold steady and in some cases make gains.
3. Their south lets them down though and DETOX and HAWKS continue to plow through their defenses.
4. One major player in LEGION's side decides to quit because the constant onslaught of nukes and nobles.
5. LEGION does not disband but slowly becomes nothing.
6. I along with many others feel our work is done and mass delete.
7. The barb nobler known as domin8rix decides to clear them up and becomes the second biggest player behind stiker.
8. HAWKS split again into north and south and have one final war.
9. HAWKS south wins as they have more good players.
10. HAWKS is left as the only tribe in the world and the world closes in 2 and a half years.

DeletedUser81101

Well, firstly.. this wont be the last war.. not every player in each of these 4 tribes will get rimmed or quit.
Hawks & TW
-I think hawks & TW will be plagued by inactivity. Pretty much as soon as they have no more IFY villas to munch on they'll realize they cant move anywhere seeing as they allied the place they were gaining ground before (and the people they allied with will have already taken out the few weaknesses left). they'll both shed inactives and form one tribe.
DETOX
-DETOX will continue to put up a good fight but it cant last without strong leadership, the tide is already turning slowly but surely. without diplomatic action one way or the other the DETOX brand will perish into the history books (BB, domi & Brett would be pissed at you guys! :p). It will be very ironic and PZA will die of laughter :p
LEGION
Yes we will probably have inactivity issues aswell, its just a fact of TW life. However most of the core LEGION players will continue to remain active. As soon as the IFY internalling is over LEGION will once again bare its teeth.

DeletedUser81101

And seeing as you want flaming :D @Mines
1. LEGION keeps getting pushed back despite numerous successful ops on their part.
keep dreaming, you guys STILL have not rid LEGION of a single good, active player.
LEGION North dominated before the south caved in, they will dominate again soon now that the south is nearly patched up, and IFY is nearly done with.
3. Their south lets them down though and DETOX and HAWKS continue to plow through their defenses.
-Red Elmo is beating you Mines.. aswell as every other LEGION player attacking you, time to face the truth :)
-Hawks have plowed through 0 of our defenses all year... 99% of their conquers are against IFY & Baeze post leaving.
4. One major player in LEGION's side decides to quit because the constant onslaught of nukes and nobles.
-That happens on both sides, Just LEGION has more depth to plug the hole.
We lost our biggest and best player and most of our south frontline traded sides, yet we're still bigger than ever, this wont happen.
You will quit because LEGION will embarass you and you wont want to face the music, or watch PZA noble your last villa whilst mocking you.
7. The barb nobler known as domin8rix decides to clear them up and becomes the second biggest player behind stiker.
must I flame something so far-fetched?
yea [insert generic end of world scenario here].. it never happens.
your one valid point, their south is better, but are now allied to what was their frontline...
10. HAWKS is left as the only tribe in the world and the world closes in 2 and a half years.
Hawks doesnt have the depth to stay to the end of the world.

DeletedUser

And seeing as you want flaming :D @Mines
keep dreaming, you guys STILL have not rid LEGION of a single good, active player.
LEGION North dominated before the south caved in, they will dominate again soon now that the south is nearly patched up, and IFY is nearly done with.
-Red Elmo is beating you Mines.. aswell as every other LEGION player attacking you, time to face the truth :)
-Hawks have plowed through 0 of our defenses all year... 99% of their conquers are against IFY & Baeze post leaving.
-That happens on both sides, Just LEGION has more depth to plug the hole.
We lost our biggest and best player and most of our south frontline traded sides, yet we're still bigger than ever, this wont happen.
You will quit because LEGION will embarass you and you wont want to face the music, or watch PZA noble your last villa whilst mocking you.
must I flame something so far-fetched?
yea [insert generic end of world scenario here].. it never happens.
your one valid point, their south is better, but are now allied to what was their frontline...
Hawks doesnt have the depth to stay to the end of the world.

1. Just wait. Its nearly the holidays for me domi and mav so I am sure we will enjoy our weeks off :)
2. If you honestly think the south is patched up then you have a very poor idea of truth.
3. I know it is a great shame. I dont like to make excuses but I wasn't at my account for the last weekish and credit where credit is due you guys made some nice gains. In particular wesgan but I worry if wesgan has enough to keep what he took. As for red elmo, I will deal with him when he becomes a problem. Now that I am stacking against every one of his nukes and they are starting to die one by one it will soon be a different story.
4. You say you have more depth to plug the hole but in all honesty does any tribe have enough depth to fill the hole left by a major council player or warmongerer? HAWKS players have no reason to quit as they are on the front foot still. LEGION however there have been many departures already. I hope you dont have people leave otherwise it will be quite boring. These are my opinions of what I think will happen.
5. Your bigger then ever, true your growth has been steadily increasing but is that because of enemy conquers or barb nobling?
6. If LEGION embarasses me then i will hold my hands up and admit it, however you have already had one failed op on me, how many more do you want?
7. No you dont have to flame jokes, its ok.
8. I think it will, there are so many people who are only playing to see LEGION be destroyed, me being one of them so they are not going to want any recruits from you guys.
9. We have given them new frontline, active willing players will always seek out frontline and I will always be happy to give it to them.
10. If you look at the original HAWKS tribe there have only been a few departures, the rest have stayed around for the long haul. How many original LEGION members can you say that for?

DeletedUser

LOL drunk is well and truly drunk .

This war will be hard fought well however in the end we will overcome with numbers .

Hawks are nearly the number 1 tribe you know :icon_wink:

Before you flame anyone drunk flame me i sat jack for most of the last week and done a poor job .

However , im still pretty sure we are beating you .

I send tonnes of incomings and 5-6 of your good players . your 'major' players yet i have 2 incomings :/

Yes Jack is right after this war im well and truly becoming inactive . We should all merge into the same tribe and just get rid of the guys who have done nothing in the war and noble them up .

Then clean up our borders and hey presto we are the 20billionth tribe to win a world .
But the first with such a slow church world :) And the first on w33 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser81101

@Mines - Everyone is nearly on holidays, not only you 3 get those...
- And err yes, we're filling the biggest void possible (IFY).. nuff said. HAWKS are nobling inactives... still no active players. Soon IFY will be gone
- pfft your fragile ego couldnt cope being laughed at by us, you would run like a baby!
- the only 2 decent HAWKS players I see on the front line are stiker and acidburn, the rest are behind you now.
- there has been quite alot of departures actually hence why they merged with E=MC2. same with DETOX & LEGION. people leave.
@Mav - I, and I'm sure most of who you sent attacks to, am pretty much just ignoring those useless attacks.
- yeahh they'll probs overtake us, not because of skill or anything along those lines. more because they merge with E=MC2 then noble a heap of inactive villas... always telling themselves theyll take on an active player.. one day it may happen :p

DeletedUser

detox finally gives up their charade and betrays HAWKS again.
HAWKS mass attacks detox and every single village gets nobled within a month.
legion tries to save detox and in their attempt take heavy losses.
HAWKS takes advantage of legions slip up and nobles primary villages.
legion loses 100million points by years end and disbands.
remaining loyal legionaries form new rag tag team that gets easily devoured.
HAWKS attack tw and tw automatically disbands
END GAME PHASE BEGINS -------- HAWKS WIN!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Different Detox and different leadership - So you sir, are phale !

DeletedUser

For those of you who keep wishing that LEGION disband, I'd like you to know that I am the only one capable of disbanding the tribe and that is something I will never do. The only way this will happen is if you noble my last villa and a baron in the tribe appoints themselves duke and then disbands the tribe. :)
So yeah, either you can keep dreaming or do something about it and try nobling my villages. :icon_rolleyes:

As for the rest of the world and where it will be in a few months/years/decades.. I don't know. All I know is that it will continue to be HAWKS/DETOX/TW vs. LEGION/LKJ till something major happens.
Players will quit from both sides no doubt and it'll go back and forth for quite a while.
Ultimately, the winner of the world will be the tribe with the most active players who want to see the end. Of course, I hope that tribe is LEGION. :lol:

DeletedUser

For those of you who keep wishing that LEGION disband, I'd like you to know that I am the only one capable of disbanding the tribe and that is something I will never do. The only way this will happen is if you noble my last villa and a baron in the tribe appoints themselves duke and then disbands the tribe. :)
So yeah, either you can keep dreaming or do something about it and try nobling my villages. :icon_rolleyes:

As for the rest of the world and where it will be in a few months/years/decades.. I don't know. All I know is that it will continue to be HAWKS/DETOX/TW vs. LEGION/LKJ till something major happens.
Players will quit from both sides no doubt and it'll go back and forth for quite a while.
Ultimately, the winner of the world will be the tribe with the most active players who want to see the end. Of course, I hope that tribe is LEGION. :lol:

No one is 'wishing' Legion disband, that is like me wishing Mines will one day show me why they call him 'Long' .. It's a pleasuring thought to have :)

DeletedUser

hah, we'd join in and noble the other half, rather then safe them :).

DeletedUser

We all know detox started this pathetic lie in order to get into HAWKS forum :)