where does one declare

DeletedUser61672

I love people like t0msky. Seriously. Just like smurks (sorry, this post isnt about you, but you have succeeded in being a figure that everyone hates. you just got on my mind as i was typing this out.....) . All you ever hear from them is talk. But when it comes down to it, you are simply lucky you started in a lucky corner of the world. Started where no real playas began. Cause if you actually had to play the game in the early stages, instead of talking your way through the rim, joining tribes and alliances, they would have been eaten up.

Now i too joined this world on the rim. Figured i had spent my time in the trenches to start worlds, and wanted to take it easy with the rim noobs. Unlike you, i dont gloat, and think i am top notch, just because i can control my (rim) area. Get over yourself, and how you think you run your tribe. You have had success at times i suppose, because you have not faced a dominant tribe. This is why I love you. You are just sooooo innocent, and have no clue how this world is gonna end.

It's Cute.

t0msky, you are the type of player that i dream starts in the same 15x15 of me on a world ;)

Do hope to meet you soon :)

P.S. Your profiles needs a whole lot of quoting. Plagiarizing popular quotes is just weak. Either post who the author is (handy), or say that your dumb ass doesn't know, and quoted some other random tw player like the first portion of your profile.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103588

I love people like t0msky. Seriously. Just like smurks (sorry, this post isnt about you, but you have succeeded in being a figure that everyone hates. you just got on my mind as i was typing this out.....) . All you ever hear from them is talk. But when it comes down to it, you are simply lucky you started in a lucky corner of the world. Started where no real playas began. Cause if you actually had to play the game in the early stages, instead of talking your way through the rim, joining tribes and alliances, they would have been eaten up.

Now i too joined this world on the rim. Figured i had spent my time in the trenches to start worlds, and wanted to take it easy with the rim noobs. Unlike you, i dont gloat, and think i am top notch, just because i can control my (rim) area. Get over yourself, and how you think you run your tribe. You have had success at times i suppose, because you have not faced a dominant tribe. This is why I love you. You are just sooooo innocent, and have no clue how this world is gonna end.

It's Cute.

t0msky, you are the type of player that i dream starts in the same 15x15 of me on a world ;)

Do hope to meet you soon :)

P.S. Your profiles needs a whole lot of quoting. Plagiarizing popular quotes is just weak. Either post who the author is (handy), or say that your dumb ass doesn't know, and quoted some other random tw player like the first portion of your profile.

lay off tom. he doesn't need your bull. i do find it funny when you write posts you do think about me, but you not the only one who does. im sure everyone on this world will remember me. As for tom he is my duke and ill protect him so saint as i said before back off and enjoy your side of the world. your senseless bull isnt needed nor backed up as you have never even sent an attack at tom and he never sent an attack at you. this post makes you look like the ignorant one because you fell into the pit of ignorance and now your true colors show and its not the bright blue if logical thinking.:icon_wink: get over yourself.

I'm going to have to dispute that saint311. I went for make or break and as a result Innov was always in a lot of military engagements during the early to middle stages, at a point with 10 times worth our size worth of tribes. Every member fought for their position within the world. Sadly this founding group of Innovians make up only a small minority of the current membership... The tribe isn't really Innov at all anymore.

DeletedUser

im sure everyone on this world will remember me.

Why? Before i quoted you then if somebody asked me if i know Serious First from w55 i would of said no and i like to think that i know a lot of people on w55.

Innov was always in a lot of military engagements during the early to middle stages, at a point with 10 times worth our size worth of tribes.

referring to FRAY with teh x10 size thing? Could hardly call it a fight between your two tribes could we. For months INNOV and FRAY took very little caps from each other so if you call that a war then it pretty much sums up the war machine that is INNOV. Every war thread i see from you guys is extremely slow with next to nothing happening.

DeletedUser103588

Why? Before i quoted you then if somebody asked me if i know Serious First from w55 i would of said no and i like to think that i know a lot of people on w55.

referring to FRAY with teh x10 size thing? Could hardly call it a fight between your two tribes could we. For months INNOV and FRAY took very little caps from each other so if you call that a war then it pretty much sums up the war machine that is INNOV. Every war thread i see from you guys is extremely slow with next to nothing happening.

ignore 13. hes a bitter old person who couldn't get past the past.

"referring to FRAY with teh x10 size thing?"

Referring to pre-Fray, as in The High Council and before.

DeletedUser

@ saint

Every profle in tw plagiarises something or other, nowhere in it do i claim the quotes are mine, a joke is a joke.....
if you had started in my 15x15 you would have been rimmed along with everyone else who was in my area, my stats speak for themselves.

i joined innov when innov was still an even matched tribe in k57 with all the other minor tribes, i did it after fighting them when my tribe leaders turned on us and joined RED, i spent a few weeks fighting innov and defending against RED, then spoke to 13 we got along and i joined innov and then innov went to war on everyone else.

13 was a good leader of innov and had a war everyone mentality which i enjoy, if things had turned out differently he would have still been in innov and leading the way, but worlds change and people go different ways.

ill always respect 13 and consider him an online friend and i would be happy to fight alongside him on another world any time he wanted.

saint you say everyone hates me, but its only really you and dan and both of you are inconsequential to me, i dont resort to flaming and i try and make my posts coherent, i think personally youre just intimidated, but its understandable small people usually need to shout the loudest because they think it will make mroe of an impact