WHERE EAGLES DARE!

Mithrae

i disliked a lot of the people in TQL north but i dont actually believe they were going to join in on ENDs side

it was just an easy excuse to start a war against a tribe without being labled a back stabber

To gang-bang them from behind, you mean. Of course they weren't going to attack the coalition while they were trying to help fight Beast; unless Beast suddenly collapsed somehow, they would have remained neutral until the time was right to join up again. Not that attacking TQL was any shadier than End attacking BRO in the first place; they're pretty much equivalent IMO.

Mr. Cringer Pants

K44 is like the New Jersey of w100. Shady but interesting for entertainment.

DeletedUser80720

il add some more printscreens later of how crazy wolf has been begging me for defence and begging me to do snipes when TQL was around, he was desperate as hell, that will show what kind of player he is

DeletedUser80720

and apparently im already rimmed ive ony lost 1 village in 4 days haha

BM and AKA are bad players in my opionion

Mithrae

Mate you can cry but as long as i am in BM you will never play with us , you are going to be rimmed same like crocky the spy and G the backstabber

Woah man, you forgot to mention 'rimming' Hollyghost! You've built up a reputation and we've got certain expectations, you know!

(I must admit, infinite credit is due to Maximus for his efforts to make it an 'in joke.')

DeletedUser80720

Umm, my tribe did on 94. You forget this Martin.

mmmmm no actually i got banned for some bullshit thing that i didnt do, then 1 week later they unban me and didnt tell me?? yeah u rimmed an account with no one on well done bro congratz

DeletedUser122055

Woah man, you forgot to mention 'rimming' Hollyghost! You've built up a reputation and we've got certain expectations, you know!

(I must admit, infinite credit is due to Maximus for his efforts to make it an 'in joke.')
Oh look, another lying untrustworthy backstabber! :D:D:p
(Btw, holly only has to ask, he'll get his daily fix of BM love in no time. <3 :cool: )

DeletedUser119075

mmmmm no actually i got banned for some bullshit thing that i didnt do, then 1 week later they unban me and didnt tell me?? yeah u rimmed an account with no one on well done bro congratz
Funny how all the accounts you have been rimmed on were either inactive or you weren't playing, i'm not a smart fella but i sense some BS going on here!!!!!

Mr. Cringer Pants

Some K44 TW stats evaluations:

Side 1:
Tribes: BM
Side 2:
Tribes: End!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 25
Difference: 9

Side 1:
Tribes: AKA
Side 2:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 34
Difference: 12

Side 1:
Tribes: ID?!?!
Side 2:

chart

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 1
Difference: 8

Side 1:
Tribes: HUGS, HUSH
Side 2:
Tribes: AKA

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 5
Difference: 57

--G--

upload_2018-8-3_13-49-2.png

I am pretty sure Hot Eagle screams in his sleep "Kill G the backstabberrrrrrrrrr RAAAAWR:mad::mad::mad:"

Thanks for the obsession you have with me Stefan, you make me even more fabulous than I already am:cool:

DeletedUser122055

http://prntscr.com/ke82af

I'm pretty sure there are better ways of earning ODD, but hey, you do you.

Just to clarify, this is the same village HE caught a nuke sitting idle in just a few h ago.

Off topic, which acc are you playing nowadays?