WHERE EAGLES DARE!

TheBarbarian

Change the record Stefan, its getting boring.

I like to see all options on the table. Let me be clear though - the last thing I wanted to do was work with any of you. Your lack of strategy leaves me wondering how on earth you've gained so many devoted followers. You've clearly been waiting to use that one though, so I'll let you have your limelight for what its worth. Let's just say your stubbornness will be the downfall of everyone in this continent. As duke you've failed everyone of your members. I however did what I could and my conscience is clear.

At what date I became a backstabber I'll never know. I fear now that the word has been that overused it doesn't really carry any meaning anymore.

HUGS have been End's only friend on this world. Their downfall is a shame, but rest assured that this newly merged tribe you have made will not be the cause of End's end.

Still have the most conquers in this war.

Last edited:

TheBarbarian

Only broken record is you , how many times did you and your coplayers offered us alliance or to backstabb our allies , nah mate , your conscience is not clear thats why you want to wash yourselfs when you leave end , but thats ok . You are refugee from the start , and yeah my decisions are bad , but you need to understand that we are ready to get rimmed if its needed but we are not going to play with unworthy players and this what you are doing with hugs is proving that .

Like i said before , congratulations for few good actions but now you can see difference between you and me , when hugs started to lose you just left them to die and tried to create alliance with us or to merge with us to fight against beast or 100 .

That is lame mate , same things what G was doing from the start , just looking for his own ass.

Im Hot Eagle , bad duke from BM ( Chaos) , me and my players are hotheaded idiots but we are not going to play with people who would betray everyone for win .Have a nice day .

You really do just make it up as you go along don't you. Unreasonable, clueless and not worth another second of my time. Good day, child.

DeletedUser122040

when i talked about a bad politician that had at my mind exactly.
from the start of the world u used to make fake screenshots and skype talks.
nothing changed except some tribe names. maximus paid the debt of arrogance. who is next? TIK TAK TIK TAK

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
There's no point arguing with Hot Eagle. He's going to insist he's on top and dominating until the moment he gets rimmed. At that point we will not hear from him again.

Deleted User - 11365688

Thats the thing , when you hear something that is true , you start insulting .

You used hugs nukes against us so you can take our villages right ? but again

you still dont get it right ? Instead it would be better that you helped hugs when 100 attacked ,but no you left them, and contacted us, your worst enemy
Myb if you showed that you are worthy and tried to help your allies , myb we would accept your offer , who knows .
Stipe already answered on every question that you have .

View attachment 2117

Every time you post you lose the war just a little bit more

Please carry on
xox

DeletedUser122055

You guys are trippin hard... I want some of that stuff you're taking.

@guala, it's "tick-tock". The rest of your post is irrelevant jibberish as usual so I won't go into that.

So, fake screenshots? Fake chat? I invite all the players to message me and I'll be happy to add them to the "fake" chat we got added in out of the blue to see what was it all about and how fake it is really. Especially Beast and 100, since you tql guys get a boner whenever you mention either one of them.

Like I said in that chat, we will not discuss any other tribe or continent. Our interest was and still is only k44. G had his philosophy, unfortunately, his member followed blindly, even after that diplomatic disaster Para alliance was. Now all that's left for you is circle jerking each other on forums to feel better about yourselves. And you're doing a good job.

Deleted User - 11365688

imagine being in a tribe where they sold you out, and then coming to externals and chatting shit :D

Deleted User - 10770065

Side 1:
Players: Crocky The Spy
Side 2:
Players: Hot Eagle

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side: