WHERE EAGLES DARE!

Pink.Panther.

Reaction score
2.PNG

This is in game war stats, which includes End!, HUGS, HUSH, AMIGOS(some of them are now in 100) vs BRO, BRO1, BM, AKA and ID

DeletedUser122055

So, umm please explain this one...

9fd891f8a859a120b1df227f13aa4ed9.png

Poor bloke - but please stayed tuned for our next episode of, 'DreamSwept Today'.
You know how they say. Shit happens. Salts has his reasons but I'm not about that exuse making life so let's just leave it at that. He'll lick his wounds and keep on going. As any good trooper would. Alternative would be simply jumping on another account at the first sign of trouble.

Which reminds me.

Side 1:
Players: MaximusTh1950
Side 2:
Players: Guala Guala

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

CBA to quote his post about rimming me, me being useless, timing like an idiot and all the other good stuff. Now, that didn't age well, did it?

Like I said before. I was open about not liking his way of running things, nothing personal but I wanted to see someone else in charge. Regardless of the outcome of this war, I was right about it.
And world's diplo is a proof of it all.

This.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: End!

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 2
Difference: 5

chart

5:0 Actually. 2 were recaps.

My point is: Our loud, ignorant, pigeon english speaking ( :) ) leader(s) actually show a great understanding of strategy and what I keep repeating is that things are going as planned. Few setbacks, yes. Major problems? No.

As unpleasant as the stats might look at the moment, hard work we put in will pay off with dividends.

But hey, we'll talk again in 10 days. :)

Last edited:

--G--

You know how they say. Shit happens. Salts has his reasons but I'm not about that exuse making life so let's just leave it at that. He'll lick his wounds and keep on going. As any good trooper would. Alternative would be simply jumping on another account at the first sign of trouble.

Which reminds me.

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

CBA to quote his post about rimming me, me being useless, timing like an idiot and all the other good stuff. Now, that didn't age well, did it?

Like I said before. I was open about not liking his way of running things, nothing personal but I wanted to see someone else in charge. Regardless of the outcome of this war, I was right about it.

This.

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

My point is: Our loud, ignorant, pigeon english speaking ( :) ) leader(s) actually show a great understanding of strategy and what I keep repeating is that things are going as planned. Few setbacks, yes. Major problems? No.

As unpleasant as the stats might look at the moment, hard work we put in will pay off with dividends.

Congratulations. In 5 days you achieved what Riot couldn't do in 1 month.

DeletedUser122055

Congratulations. In 5 days you achieved what Riot couldn't do in 1 month.
Thanks. To be fair, you didn't seem active at the time. Shame, your G mode would have been much more interesting. Regardless of the outcome.

Anyways, which acc are you on now? Round 2?

--G--

Thanks. To be fair, you didn't seem active at the time. Shame, your G mode would have been much more interesting. Regardless of the outcome.

Anyways, which acc are you on now? Round 2?
I never played since I merged aifrem account, which the reason I merged it. I was using the guala acc just for the ingame mailbox. But seeing the focus it received i can't tell you the account I'm planning to play in once I'm back.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think you and I should personally know that those that talk the most trash on the forum are usually the first ones to get rimmed, or the first to quit/jump sides when a war gets hard.

We will just let our OD/Conqs talk amirite?

Aron

You can get away with talking trash on the forum if your a decent player. You sir are certainly not that. You completely fell apart without Karl keeping you in check >< both as a leader and a player

TheBarbarian

Atleast learn to read the Original post properly to see which family this war was declared on. If you want we can remove TQL HUSH ID AKA or any other tribes at your whims since everyone comes here posting half stats for 24 hours 48 hours or even without TQL because whatever shows the coalition in bad light is acceptable to everybody here. But it wouldn't be applicable to this thread honestly.

And cheaters, arrogant, racists, unpopular, hated by everyone? That's a very small list from what I have seen on these forums since our coalition began. Surely you can add many many more. We like your list by the way.

Yes what a fantastic idea - let's have a look at the original post. *Taken from the thread: End! Declares on BRO F.!!!*

It all began during the war between the coalition and Riot!. TQL family and BM were tryharding during the whole war while BRO was recruiting more and more food inside our core doing absolutely nothing. I was really frustrated about it, but managed to calm down once Hot Eagle got many BRO backline players working. However BRO never stops recruiting people, without even thinking about it. I personally asked Canigire to kick deadweight but he ignored me.

I am aware coalition doesn't like me and players from TQL South team, and BRO has been plotting against me and South team.

We shall strike with all of our might before your snakey plans are set!

Therefore, TQL South goes independent, becomes End! and declares war on BRO family!

As highlighted, TQL south goes independent, becomes End! and declares war on BRO family! So why are you still bombarding us with stats from a war that you took upon yourselves to declare? Despite still being a member of the coalition, TQL north got rather unfairly gangbanged. "We stick with our allies" until it no longer suits you, right? So much for being honest, loyal players.

Which reminds me.

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

This.

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

For the record I really like Salts. He has a cool head, respectful and congratulated us on the OP that took him down. The OP worked perfectly as planned, and for a good player to have been caught out as such was a huge win for us. I do however hope he gets back on his feet because I'd rather fancy a round 2 ;)

I'd like to assess this statement though:

"As unpleasant as the stats might look at the moment, hard work we put in will pay off with dividends."

f144b1e8253441600e34e7472d749fc6.png

ef2c89ed38836cbcc5078187de0fcbce.png

One person doesn't make a tribe maximus. I admit you've been a bit of a thorn in our side so far this war - but lets not pretend that you've been fighting against the full weight of End! We've been quite happy to let you go about your business. You've proven yourself to be nothing compared to what the real pros can do - having had such a big cluster behind enemy lines. But the stats show us what you really are. For all your talk, you've been rather poor and that's the end of it. Please stop making out like you've been fighting an uphill battle so far, it's embarrassing. Our troops have been put to much better use rimming much better players.
5e27001ba9959cbcb096a2066625396c.png

If indeed the hard work pays, I can assure you that BM's pay day will be immensely disappointing. To insinuate that BM's efforts in this war are even remotely comparable to the efforts of those in End! is utterly ridiculous.
End! hasn't quite made up the ground we deserve as yet, but we've dug in hard and as a result the 3 tribes of the BRO family are down. Our time for feasting will come. In the meantime, you've allowed HUGS a free reign down south and they have taken full advantage of a border that has had little to no stacking, because your troops have been used somewhat pointlessly on the End! frontline. They have proven themselves on multiple levels to be an ally we can be proud of, something the coalition could never stand up to be. You guys can twist different stats to produce whatever propaganda you want, but with all this being said lets take a quick peak at the only REAL stats that matter.

f773aa09efe282d506b88c55f019de42.png

I've noticed multiple people mention of late about this game becoming way too personal. Not just in this war, but in the Riot! war previously - the coalition had a constant campaigns targeting the opposition leader(s), to a point at which it became unbearable to look at the externals. Not only was some of the language used questionable, but the lack of respect shown by some has been disgusting and should have no place on this forum. Fight, bicker, disagree and discuss - but stop the whining and name calling cause its pathetic.

That being said, whilst this current campaign against G has been going on, End! have gotten their heads down and played a blinder. Whatever the outcome of this war, I'm proud of what has been achieved by these 18 tribemates of mine. Lets keep dancing!

Last edited:

DeletedUser80720

Eagle and BM guys... just so you know, forum posts wont win the war. You actually have to win in the game :)
umm i dunno forum posts have won wars in the past

you just need to be smart enough to use it to your advantage and BM cant

TheBarbarian

Mate i know now who you are , you are one more backstabbing exriot member and i know that you dont give a shit for tql north , but your declaration on BRO forced us to declare on you and your sister tribe

now cry again

the only sad thing here is that TQL doesnt exist more bcs of few destroyed exriot members and bad leaders like G , and now he is not playing anymore , he got rimmed on his third account , so sad

The fact is that you created plan together with tql north hugs , hush omg and amigos , but you are not doing so well :D and now you are crying bcs you must fight us

haha every new message just enforces the point.

You've incited war and (inaccurately) blamed anyone and everyone else from the opposition, to anyone who'll listen. You've shown ineptitude in game, and incomprehension out of it. You've been completely incapable of listening to reason, often intolerable, immensely irritating and utterly irrational...

But at least you haven't been inconsistent. Infuriating perhaps, but not at all unamusing. I applaud your grit!

This war was inevitable. But if I have to be a "Riot!" backstabber (no idea when Riot! backstabbed anyone), then let that be the case. If any reasonable player wishes to discuss this from my point of view without having to endure a torrent of insults, feel free to message me in game.

TheBarbarian

And Riot declared then to coalition then BM came and destroyed you , now pray that you can do something different this time :D

Just stop crying mate , and keep playing , dont worry you can always go to third tribe if this one ends same like Riot

Now you have the power , nooby leaders like smurf and jasper are finished , show us what you can do together with that backstabbing G :D ( if he is still playing)

giphy.gif

DeletedUser122016

1 account. I literally was one account with no co-players . And it took you 1 and a half week daily sending nukes/trains/running fake scripts to rim me.

I'm not making this statement to tell you how good I am , cause I'm not , I didn't even bother to play at the maximum due to the circumstances .

I'm just saying this to show you how noobs you are :p . You guys are quite laughable .

You guys shouldn't even be in the position to speak against End! , all the guys there have been giving their 100% and in a level of intelligence and smart play you can't even comprehend .

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I didn't even bother to play at the maximum due to the circumstances .

Unfortunate. You were one of the leaders people looked up to afterall.
You guys shouldn't even be in the position to speak against End! , all the guys there have been giving their 100% and in a level of intelligence and smart play you can't even comprehend .

I mean, one of the tribes they grouped End with has capitulated with their duke not even admitting it was his fault, just saying he didn't even bother...
Half the work is over now in their eyes o0