WHERE EAGLES DARE!

DeletedUser121624

1 account. I literally was one account with no co-players . And it took you 1 and a half week daily sending nukes/trains/running fake scripts to rim me.

I'm not making this statement to tell you how good I am , cause I'm not , I didn't even bother to play at the maximum due to the circumstances .

I'm just saying this to show you how noobs you are :p . You guys are quite laughable .

You guys shouldn't even be in the position to speak against End! , all the guys there have been giving their 100% and in a level of intelligence and smart play you can't even comprehend .

Side 1:
Tribes: End!
Side 2:
Tribes: BRO1, BRO, AKA, BM, ID?!?!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 426
Side 2: 1,421
Difference: 995

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 179
Side 2: 156
Difference: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,997,410
Side 2: 7,337,554
Difference: 4,340,144

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,435,563
Side 2: 1,299,655
Difference: 135,908

chart

Up 23 caps with 100% effort and intelligent play, either the coalition is not as bad as you describe or End! is not as good as you describe.

--G--

Side 1:
Tribes: End!
Side 2:
Tribes: BRO1, BRO, AKA, BM, ID?!?!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 426
Side 2: 1,421
Difference: 995

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 179
Side 2: 156
Difference: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,997,410
Side 2: 7,337,554
Difference: 4,340,144

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,435,563
Side 2: 1,299,655
Difference: 135,908

chart

Up 23 caps with 100% effort and intelligent play, either the coalition is not as bad as you describe or End! is not as good as you describe.
5 tribes against 21 accounts and we are +23. You just proved his point, you didn't counter it.

And it's 6 tribes if you also add BRQ from BRO F.

sniperhawk7

wth are people actually arguing that TQL north got backstabbed hard by the coalition? @stefan

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 11365688

5 tribes against 21 accounts and we are +23. You just proved his point, you didn't counter it.

And it's 6 tribes if you also add BRQ from BRO F.

and all the players kicked from BRO/BRQ/BRO1 to save stats :/

DeletedUser122055

@Barbarian:

1. IGN? I don't see no barbs in TQL ranks. I would presume either abadon or kama, since we keep running into eachother lately and your posts go in line with their in game actions. :D

2. That story is just stupid. TQL south "went their own way" just to protect TQL north. Still the same players and friends. Just because they renamed themselves 12h before declaring, it doesn't make them a new tribe. They're gone now anyways.

3. If you read back carefully, you'll notice I don't care about anyone's opinion of my gameplay. We'll talk again in 10 days. If you're right and things really do go your way, I won't have any problem congradulating you.

4. Salts really is a good guy. I'm glad we agree on something.

--G--

2. That story is just stupid. TQL south "went their own way" just to protect TQL north. Still the same players and friends. Just because they renamed themselves 12h before declaring, it doesn't make them a new tribe. They're gone now anyways.

Such a poor excuse to justify your actions for backstabbing a neutral tribe

TheBarbarian

@Barbarian:

1. IGN? I don't see no barbs in TQL ranks. I would presume either abadon or kama, since we keep running into eachother lately and your posts go in line with their in game actions. :D

3. If you read back carefully, you'll notice I don't care about anyone's opinion of my gameplay. We'll talk again in 10 days. If you're right and things really do go your way, I won't have any problem congradulating you.

4. Salts really is a good guy. I'm glad we agree on something.

1) "If you read back carefully", my IGN is in my signature. *EDIT though I am interested as to what you mean by "in line with their in game actions." *

2) Weren't they your friends too? But the righteous bunch in BM can do no wrong when they can bend their morals to justify their actions, right? ;)

3) "If you read back carefully", you'll notice that my message was intended to highlight your habit of making out you've been carrying the war for BM on your shoulders, when it's far from the case - not so much focussed on your actual game play.

4) I'm actually quite a reasonable bloke. I enjoy discussions and meeting new characters, and you seem a pleasant one. Trash talking is all fun and games and I'm glad you're able to take it in your stride.

DeletedUser120355

@Barb

Agreed on the trash talking, thats what the forums are for, however on a side note I still find it hard to understand how people trash talk using stats that counter their trash talk. Man trash talking must be hard for them amirite?

DeletedUser119075

Well I find it hard to understand why Any1 would call it trash talk if the player know/believe what their saying isn't trash talk.

I guess now we know for future reference that all your big man talk are all fabricated for the comfort of your own confidence...

DeletedUser80720

am in a new tribe now and trust me launches loads of attacks xD maybe BM wants more tribes entering k44 to take them out :D

DeletedUser103759

Yeah.... cos ~Dx~ are gonna send their troops way north to try and protect some one that nobody respects when they about to and currently are fighting Code...
I see you left what appears to be your only friend behind too.

DeletedUser80720

my only friend yeah sure haha hes actually friends with the account owner not myself really ;) oh dont worry i have friends in many places, beast, odz, rank1 tribe , even end and hugs have friends of mine in ;) dont worry be happy

DeletedUser122055

1) "If you read back carefully", my IGN is in my signature. *EDIT though I am interested as to what you mean by "in line with their in game actions." *

2) Weren't they your friends too? But the righteous bunch in BM can do no wrong when they can bend their morals to justify their actions, right? ;)

3) "If you read back carefully", you'll notice that my message was intended to highlight your habit of making out you've been carrying the war for BM on your shoulders, when it's far from the case - not so much focussed on your actual game play.

4) I'm actually quite a reasonable bloke. I enjoy discussions and meeting new characters, and you seem a pleasant one. Trash talking is all fun and games and I'm glad you're able to take it in your stride.

1. It was actually meant as a compliment. Chill. ;)

2. "The king can do no wrong." :cool:
All jokes aside, I think I've explained our position on the matter. We will never agree on that so all that's left is to agree to disagree.

3. Actually no, I would never say such a thing. I would say I am a team player, yes. I would say I did do my fair share of fighting. However, right off the bat I'd be able to give you 30 names in coalition who did much more. It might come out that way but I can assure you it wasn't the intention. I'm as easily replaceable as any other player.

4. I'm not much of a trashtalker unfortunately, but I do enjoy good drama. So yeah, bring it on. :D

Btw, wondering how long is it going to take tw staff to deal eith PAYG's new sexy name. (Y) for creativity :D

TheBarbarian

Can your words hold meaning for once?

519d0f5ed15824acce77c86b8a0579ab.png

Oh dear someone somewhere has been digging far back haven't they - that isn't even G's old skype picture for goodness sake! If you had this screenshot when you declared on TQL North (which obviously isn't the case), then why are we only just seeing this 24 pages in?

Of course the intention was to save as many accounts as possible. How can you try and attack G's word for that? Desperate times, desperate measures.

Point of the matter is, you declared on a whim at the time and you have no way of disproving that. This screenshot only proves that your assumption was right, but at the end of the day it was only an assumption. You declared on an ally having no evidence there was a plan to involve them at a later stage - evidence you collect 2 weeks after is inconsequential.

G may have been foolish enough to have said that to someone who is clearly anti-End! but all this proves is you had a lucky guess.

DeletedUser80720

i disliked a lot of the people in TQL north but i dont actually believe they were going to join in on ENDs side

it was just an easy excuse to start a war against a tribe without being labled a back stabber

all BM are doing are saying what may have happened or what they assumed would happen
nothing they have said had solid evidence that TQL north were getting involved