Where GotRob go wrong.

DeletedUser

I think it's quite clear to many of us from -34-, and others around the world, that GotRob does indeed have a couple of good players, but they are going to fall monumentously, it will be more like the felling of a giant tree than a war against a collossus. See, they may have a couple of good players, some more like donkeys than players but ho hum, but these good players seem to run every single account, and feed their defences from certain locations, which are known by those whom they used and spat straight out.

Now, I don't know about you, but I have never been fond of account hacking. It reminds me that there is never going to be completely fair play wherever you go. The "We Are Mighty" account was firmly against GotRob, and was in stages of planning to make strikes upon GotRob leadership and sideliners. However, an old co player whom was deemed to be inactive hacked back into the account and changed the password, moving sides once more...

So, for that devious snide little cretin, I'm sure that most of the world will kind of enjoy destroying traitors, so all, aim your attacks at We Are Mighty. :) You will more than enjoy it.

And GotRob, prepare your defences well. We all know that you have to ship your defences first class from Romania, but I'm sure on the donkey wagon that they will get here... maybe.... or we will just catapult them to 0.

This war should be a fun one.

I am the virus.

Pete.

DeletedUser

suddenly, world 59 has become a war with WORDS. just attack already. all talk, no action. puhleassseeee.......

AxlTheCat

Why create more and more threads about gotrob. If you hate them so much, just attack them in game.

But I don't see what all the hype is about. I've looked at the map, so correct me if I'm wrong, but the majority of the border that gotrob and 34 share is between former one tribemates. Ops are going to be pretty long range for most players. 100 hour noble trains are pretty useless against a competent player with some competent tribemates to help. If either side can't defend against that, they deserve to lose.

DeletedUser

Why create more and more threads about gotrob. If you hate them so much, just attack them in game.

But I don't see what all the hype is about. I've looked at the map, so correct me if I'm wrong, but the majority of the border that gotrob and 34 share is between former one tribemates. Ops are going to be pretty long range for most players. 100 hour noble trains are pretty useless against a competent player with some competent tribemates to help. If either side can't defend against that, they deserve to lose.

By the way axl's definition of competent is really good :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

suddenly, world 59 has become a war with WORDS. just attack already. all talk, no action. puhleassseeee.......

youre losing villages, thats some sort of action if i remember rightly....?

And yes these forums have been lit up lately, but so what if you dont like seeing it all here dont open it up.

DeletedUser

Making threads and posting thusly doesn't help -34- look any better than GotRob.

DeletedUser

You don't have to be, for me to be correct. You reflect badly on anyone criticizing GotRob because you force GotRob to group the respectfully critical players with the players who revert to name-calling, as you have unnecessarily done.

DeletedUser

You don't have to be, for me to be correct. You reflect badly on anyone criticizing GotRob because you force GotRob to group the respectfully critical players with the players who revert to name-calling, as you have unnecessarily done.

That's an interesting assertion:

Care to elaborate? :)

DeletedUser

I've already been grouped with monsterbro for criticizing GotRob in another thread, despite monsterbro using names and me respectfully criticizing.

Not much more to elaborate on. It's fairly straightforward, I think.

DeletedUser

u6 why do you hate me? :(

and i dint think iv yet to see a thread dissolve into this kind of flaing yet, cant we just all agree that each side wants to bash our enemies and get along (not literally obv XD )