Where has all intelligence gone?

DeletedUser

Intelligence has dropped drastically...

Seriously, if you feel the need to glorify yourself and raise your self esteem from the posting of numbers on a forum, just add the name to the stats.

If I was like most players, I would simply quip how true or false this is. So I'll play to the forum's standards...I agree most wholeheartedly with 2004 Artemis.

Yet, I must go on...

I fail to see, in the vast majority of posts, any significant rhetoric or disclosure of facts. When I say disclosure of facts, I mean the revelation of information that the masses don’t already know. It seems that the only prose is that of hilarity (The Hybrid Springer show is the exception of quality), of a failed attempt of jest (the rest of spoof posts and declarations), or of simple one line rebuttals that fail to lend themselves to any significant contribution to the forum. If we are lucky, someone number crunches the most mundane stats that only reiterate (Use reiterate correctly and I’ll give you a +1) what we already know.

I used to wonder why so many players have quit this world. Lack of intelligence is such a contributor to apathy, and ultimately inactivity.

My challenge to this world:
If you are a ghost, post something
If you know someone who doesn’t read the forum, encourage them to. It increases the relevance of the forum when it is read more.
If you know someone who posts trash day in and day out without an inkling of original thought or structure, find them a place on the curb on trash day

DeletedUser

there was intelligence? :icon_surprised:

Lack of intelligence is such a contributor to apathy, and ultimately inactivity.

oh..
so ef i stert poesting liek tis, ill b inactiev.

Excellent logic. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Let me clarify something-
This post is not intended to be an insult or discouragement, but a call to arms... ahem... words

lightgod44

I always read never post. Never saw much of a point as nothing worth my time to respond.

DeletedUser

Shouldn't it be 'Where has all the intelligence gone?'

Not necessarily. 'Where has all intelligence gone', could, in this context be gramatically correct.

No need to try and be smart.

DeletedUser

This isn't remotely related to w39 PnP so has to be moved to General Discussion.

Carry on :icon_wink:

DeletedUser74702

Well any thread that is started because of a quote from Artemis has to be a disaster.