Where has the RIM! gone?

DeletedUser

Since no thread has been started on this yet....what happened to RIM! ?

DeletedUser

As the main enemy of Rim! on W53, DSL was coming up against one incredible battle from the great players in Rim! As much fun as it was, we had to come up with a cunning and devious plan to end the war early..... after much alcohol their was a cry of EUREIKA! from TR.

TR had the brilliant plan to confuse Rim! into submission by continuous name changes, we changed names so fast that before long Rim! were too dizzy to carry on.

DeletedUser

Unfortunate to see such opposition go the way of the disband.

It was great to see you in battle.

DeletedUser

As the main enemy of Rim! on W53, DSL was coming up against one incredible battle from the great players in Rim! As much fun as it was, we had to come up with a cunning and devious plan to end the war early..... after much alcohol their was a cry of EUREIKA! from TR.

TR had the brilliant plan to confuse Rim! into submission by continuous name changes, we changed names so fast that before long Rim! were too dizzy to carry on.

LOL?

U guys changing names, also means i cant set a Set color for you o.0.

DeletedUser

pretty sure its not the last we will see of the Rim! members if what i hear is correct...

DeletedUser

hahah good stuff

geomikajak

pretty sure its not the last we will see of the Rim! members if what i hear is correct...
thirty-minutes-of-television.gif

DeletedUser

RIM being gone isn't really making sense..
rednecks or somebody care to explain what happened?

DeletedUser

Congratulations to DSL.
Commiserations to RIM!.

Both tribes were powerhouses in the north, it's just a pity one of them had to fall.

DeletedUser

Looks to me like people just jumped ship. RIM! didn't look anywhere near defeated. I haven't played this game too long but it seems to me that players are quick to jump ship the second things go wrong instead of fighting with their tribe-mates(seen it in every tribe I've been in). Kinda takes the fun out of it. Why not just give the world to DSL and end the world.

Lame.

DeletedUser

From what I heard it had quite a few inactives in it and those that were active generally didn't like each other much. That's an outside view though.

DeletedUser

I didn't think you were one to give up so easily, Red. Am disappointed. :(

Congrats to DSL! <3

I'm not, I would have faught to the end. But I have close friends that wanted to join DSL so I did what was best for them and the tribe.

DeletedUser62294

Everything was unfortunate with timing Rim! had lost a lot of its beginning preamde players so started recruiting players the recruits a lot of them turned out to be sub par or a lot just going inactive. This really causes a drain on things but I had a fun experience in Rim! and I wish everything would have held together so the true quality of Rim! would have shown through.