Where has the RIM! gone?

DeletedUser

no red makes other tribes disband and a great many of them
+1

faaaaark sorry cannot remember you in CTU sorry
That's because I was in the tribe that destroyed CTU. There were a lot of good players in CTU (Rednecks, Monasi, Braid to name a few...) and they fought extremely well, but putting this on Rednecks' shoulders is unfair.

The NUKE family were a the best tribe at the time in W12 and we went on to form DNY from the NUKE family. To say that Rednecks disbanded CTU is a little unfair. You need to look at it in context.

slinkiestwizard

Brad ill reply to this regarding this world, old news is simply dead.

Red pressed delete due to underlying circumstances. It dosent take a brain surgeon to look at the new DSL recruits to see that only select players were invited.Rim suffered downfalls based on inactivity and poor response by members brought in as recruits, those members will be rimmed by DSL( or whatever there name now is).

Rim also lost there leader early on and Red was forced into a roll he didnt want. I think we can all understand leading a tribe for so long will break you or at least wear you down. He wanted to be a solider, nothing more. The duke role was again forced on him. I respect Red and his ability, along with the players that actually fought from RIM!

I joined this tribe to fight with some of the DNY elite and some other Elite players from other worlds , ( i would gladly fight side by side with RED anyday if ever the opportunity arose) things didnt work out.

Red i will openly say your an honest person and great warrior , i would be proud to serve under you in any world, unanounced,

Hows that saying go ? To the victors go the spoils of war? I think DSL scored big time here , they played the game proper and beat us , end of story!

DeletedUser

I think your response is the type of response people were looking from Red.

Respectful of opposition, intelligent and informed.
Not that Red's remarks weren't intelligent, etc. They were just not full of explanations for the disband.

DeletedUser

I dont understand why we must explain that disband. If players left tribe and went to another one, why we need to keep it? Disband, period.

Ieva

DeletedUser

Rim also lost there leader early on and Red was forced into a roll he didnt want. I think we can all understand leading a tribe for so long will break you or at least wear you down. He wanted to be a solider, nothing more. The duke role was again forced on him.
I know how this feels...

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
+1

That's because I was in the tribe that destroyed CTU. There were a lot of good players in CTU (Rednecks, Monasi, Braid to name a few...) and they fought extremely well, but putting this on Rednecks' shoulders is unfair.

The NUKE family were a the best tribe at the time in W12 and we went on to form DNY from the NUKE family. To say that Rednecks disbanded CTU is a little unfair. You need to look at it in context.

Rednecks pressed the disband button did deals to bring players into a new tribe (DNY) without telling many tribe members that's a fact. To say that a tribe that was formed out of what was left of Closed , 24/7. XiG & others was the best well maybe but CTU had been fighting them all for a long time which did slow growth due to fighting not farming.

If I remember you even did a deal with -R- below you near the end as you were not going anywhere in the war.

Don't get me wrong to say it was the wrong move time has shown it was not.

DeletedUser

Rednecks pressed the disband button did deals to bring players into a new tribe (DNY) without telling many tribe members that's a fact. To say that a tribe that was formed out of what was left of Closed , 24/7. XiG & others was the best well maybe but CTU had been fighting them all for a long time which did slow growth due to fighting not farming.

If I remember you even did a deal with -R- below you near the end as you were not going anywhere in the war.

What have you been smoking young man...???

I did a deal with -R-????????

Please tell me about this 'deal'. For your information, I wasn't even part of the leadership group at that time buddy. So tell me how I did a deal with ANY tribe at the time.

DeletedUser

DSL won? But, but, but...

Everyone knows DSL never win because they suck! :(

DeletedUser

if my memory sever me right. dny declared war on -r-. -r- disbanded like 2 hours later because that was shortly after cracker declared war on half the world. lol

DeletedUser

It actually kicked off the Oots. war when Zytech had zee master plan.