Where is Chachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser89420

We miss him, here on the externals..... guys this is not sarcasm, as u have been doing with our members.... surely we miss him and we don't need to show stats like domoron usually does.... he is good at that...

chahi - we may have differences of opinion... not with me personally, but in general.... but we do miss u and ur presence is greatly awaited.....

to all..... no need of any flaming here.... this forum can close once chachi is back here.....

The Resurrection

He is down 16 villages in december. I would imagine he is trying to defend his villages?

DeletedUser89420

i am sure he is there in game.... or if someone is sitting him...

DeletedUser84663

I will make myself known when there is something of use for me to discuss... all that the pnp is right now is a spinning wheel, same convo, different thread. There's no use in discussing points when one person's point is not read thoroughly over anothers... Anarky members flame Skill members and vice verse... I am keeping myself at bay until there is reason for me to comment and discuss. At this time, there is not.

good day and au revoir

aang_sokka_bow_large.gif

DeletedUser

speaking of the devil, lol. Thats respectable, since every comment regurgitates the last.

DeletedUser89420

i see u follow avatar - the last air bender... good to have u back... lets discuss something more meaningful

Status
Not open for further replies.