Where is everyone?

DeletedUser

Wizzy

Could you please get back to me if possible, Have you logged into the wizzydizzy account? Changed the password? Anything. Im the guy who took over your account along with my co-player carol. I've been trying to find you because we got kicked out of W36 2 days ago. I set the sitter on W20 because nobody would take that world off my hands and i didn't have time for both. But W36 myself and my co-player have put many hours of effort into catching upto the number 1 guy and we're not far of taking his place at the top. If you could contact me and arange giving me the new password or talking on skype about things please get in contact as soon as possible!!! Thank you :)

DeletedUser

Wow this is bizarre. So I am playing the WizzyDizzy account on W36 about 48 hours ago now, and I get kicked like I do every night at that time. I go to log back in and my pw is invalid...and the nightmare begins.

This is Carol by the way and I am Matt's co-player. Due to rl problems, I have pretty much been playing this account by myself for the past 6 weeks. It took me nearly a month to organize the account, it was a mess, and in the last few weeks I have finally gotten to the point I can use it. I am sorry about the W20 account, I had no involvement with it because my focus was entirely towards W36.

So in the past few weeks I have grown over 1 mil and have just gotten on a roll. Nearly all my support and offensive troops are helping others in the tribe and needless to say, the tribe is depending on the account a great deal. I am almost in reach of the #1 rank again and felt I would overtake it in less than two weeks.

Now this may have been your account, and I respect that...but I am not a noob and I am certainly in no way damaging the great wizzydizzy reputation with what I have and what I will be doing. I have been playing since W4 and every tribe I have been Duchess in has been at the top . I came to W36 as a favor to Matt as only a warrior to have some fun and escape the ties of leadership. And now this??

Richard, you can contact me on Skype under the name ch2oman...I wish you would so we can discuss this further and find a reasonable compromise...however, just shutting us out??? Please contact me.

killasama

Whoa its Wizzy. I remember wanting to be on yours and KBK level. I still regard you guys as the best I have played with. Air,ricky,xchar,loonman and a few others were pretty damn good aswell but you guys set a standard that the rest tried to reach.

DeletedUser59335

Wow this is bizarre. So I am playing the WizzyDizzy account on W36 about 48 hours ago now, and I get kicked like I do every night at that time. I go to log back in and my pw is invalid...and the nightmare begins. [...]

Are you sure they are the ones who changed it, couldn't it be the w20 wizzy?

DeletedUser

As I understand it, the original Wizzy came back to W20 and changed the password. Somehow he still had the email. Now I am not sure how this account could have gone through so many players while the original Wizzy's email remained the same, it was a total screw up many times over. If you change an email you have to make sure you receive confirmation of the change within 15 days...I am guessing no one did this so the original email remained the same. It had to have or he would not have been able to change the password. And after sending in a support ticket to TW Staff, I was informed that when a password is changed on an account in one world that has the same account name in another world...the password (and email) will change in that world as well.

So obviously Richard came back to W20, saw he was getting nobled and the "player" on the account there was doing nothing (which honestly I knew nothing about cause I would have deleted the account, freeing the W36 account from it), and he changed the password, thereby closing us out of the W36 account. I know he is now on the W36 account, as he is reading the TW mail there...just not responding. However, TW Stats shows he is not actually doing anything with the account....so I guess it will just fade away eventually, with all my premium points, and the tribe might as well dismiss the account as it will be no good to them.

One thing I agree with Richard about is that he never even knew that the player on the W20 account started the W36 account with his name. That would have pissed me off too, but if you give your account away, you really have no control over how it is used. If he would just share the password with me, he could do what he wants with the W20 account and I would do the same with the W36 account. I cannot change the fact that it has his name, but I can be #1 in the world and continue his awesome reputation.

And yes I am bitter, I apologize. No one will even get back to me on this and there is nothing I can do. TW Staff told me if he will not give me the new password...the account is no longer mine and there is nothing I can do nor nothing they can do to change this fact.

DeletedUser59335

haha good one dihead, it doesn't matter if you had changed the email account or not, the original owner can always get the account through support ticket if he can prove he is the original owner.

DeletedUser

Hoping to get this sorted out for you Carol & Matt. Will do any and everything in my power :)

DeletedUser

Yeah diheadwarlord...you are just a laugh riot.

I appreciate your support, but Richard does not want anyone using his name I have been told...so looks like he is deleting. He is screwing over lots of people...the whole tribe actually. It is unfortunate because the W36 account never had anything to do with him...just has his name. If you are going to give your account to someone, there should be a rule that once that decision has been made, you cannot go back on your word.

Guess it is time to leave it behind anyway...too much time...too expensive...and having to deal with those few people that ruin it for everyone else...time to move on. TW has devoured my life for too many years anyway.

DeletedUser

Doesn't sound like Richard to me. He would at least give back the pp... But even deleting the account doesn't really sound like him.

Btw, hi Killasama.

DeletedUser

why dont you guys just take a new account ove rin that tribe.

HeftySmurf

Lodda has no idea so the only explanation is Richard, as he is the only possibility to access the account without knowing the password.

DeletedUser

Richard told lodda that he planned to take back the account and delete it. While he was doing this in W20, it also deleted our account in W36...I see he did and wizzydizzy no longer exists. His abrupt action caused Matt and I to lose an account on W36 that we (and especially I) worked on since February. With it went a sizable amount of premium points that I had purchased. I spent 2 weeks talking to the TW Staff, including a senior member, with no success and my dukes and several of the players from my tribe quit W36 and will be deleting their accounts too. The entire structure of W36 will change as result and thousands of barbs will pop up all over the world. Now change is good, but it is unfortunate how one selfish act on the part of one person can have such a negative impact on so many players.

The original WizzyDizzy was no legend.

DeletedUser

Richard told lodda that he planned to take back the account and delete it. While he was doing this in W20, it also deleted our account in W36...I see he did and wizzydizzy no longer exists. His abrupt action caused Matt and I to lose an account on W36 that we (and especially I) worked on since February. With it went a sizable amount of premium points that I had purchased. I spent 2 weeks talking to the TW Staff, including a senior member, with no success and my dukes and several of the players from my tribe quit W36 and will be deleting their accounts too. The entire structure of W36 will change as result and thousands of barbs will pop up all over the world. Now change is good, but it is unfortunate how one selfish act on the part of one person can have such a negative impact on so many players.

The original WizzyDizzy was no legend.

Such is tribal wars, be thankful you don't play on w20 :icon_rolleyes:

From what I gather, he just builds accounts and drops them as he sees fit. He's a legend, but not to someone like you who took his account without knowing of his reputation.

After what hefty did to his account, I don't blame him for not wanting people playing under his name.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What do you expect if an account he worked so hard went down the drain with the new owner? Who is to blame then..Better to delete than to see it go down

DeletedUser

dont blame wizzy, blame hefty for ruining the rep for new acc holders lol

DeletedUser

WizzyDizzy (Richard) should have atleast responded to the W36 lads because this is a bit unfair to them, I'd be pissed at losing money like that too.

DeletedUser

WizzyDizzy (Richard) should have atleast responded to the W36 lads because this is a bit unfair to them, I'd be pissed at losing money like that too.

Alright, so yeah, i deleted all the accounts. Lodda and I became pretty good friends over the time of tribal wars for a few years there and when I left I figured he would just delete the account when he left it. I didn't know it would pass through so many hands. I'm sorry about the account, if you want your premium points I can log onto a world and xfer them to you just talk to me (if it's still doable like that). You should have my skype (i think i saw a message) and you have my messages here which i'll check periodically. But the wizzy account was never meant to go to so many people. I only wanted to leave it to lodda and I should have made that more clear. Oh well. Like someone said, if you don't want this to happen then use your own account from scratch like I did.

You can say crap about my legend all you want. But i proved my worth from the ground up on my own account. and have records to prove it. I'm a really nice guy and had I caught most of your emails/messages alot earlier I probably would have not just deleted the account and given you a chance.

BTW, I would never give up the email and I did make that clear, wizzydizzy is my name, its what i've always used and I wouldn't let just anyone use it without control over it.

In the end I appologize for all the miscommunication and time you've wasted. I wish you the best in the game, if your this good, might as well start a new account and do it again :)

DeletedUser

(Y) Perfect reply really...

Shame you didn't want to try your hand at w20 again. Would have spiced the whole world up.

DeletedUser62954

hey wizzy, nice to hear from you again. and its also so nice to see some of the old hulkers still here. it's my first time to read the forums in quite some time. hope you guys are all doing great.