Where is everyone?

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
just saw this,yeah i ended up quitting w20 a LONG time ago now,I played a bit longer on w32 before I quit that too and quit the game entirely for a while,I ended up coming back to w32 and gave coplaying a try but that didnt last so long.

I havent played this game at all again for a while now and this time I just might end up not coming back(pretty much severed my ties with any worlds ive ever played at this point) I might possibly do a new world at some point i guess but even thats not very likely(although I would seriously consider it if it was another premade with the Hate. group but I dont think thats gonna happen with most of that group that are still around on w32 still)and probably not anytime in the near future

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lol let them make the comments they want. rich is just tasting those sour grapes because he dont play anymore and is pissed at bh and leg ect.

chad is just mad because i didnt tell my members to stop nobling around him after he left our tribe to go to sparta.

and no there wont be any merger so dont worry ;)

but on a side note, how are ya rich? havent spoken to ya in awhile. or ziggy for that matter.

They'll learn. ;)

Don't worry, I haven't spiked any barbs or anything... :icon_rolleyes: