Where is RAM ?

DeletedUser

Really? You know what you 've been doing the past 2 weeks? You are a bit of a megalomaniac eh? Good. And good riddance when you re-exit the world once more. Would that make it the ... 3d time? 4th? I lost count.

Again, same mistake. How the hell do you know what I'm doing in game? How do you know exactly which dates I have logged in and logged out and if I have ever left at all. The FACT is, you don't know shit! For all you know, I have never left or I could never have had an account at all. All you have to base your stupid comments on is the little information I reveal on here. So yeh, thanks for adding so much to this conversation. You keep trying to palm me off, but the fact that almost 90% of your posts are about me would suggest you need to get over your obsession with me and my account and focus on your own tribe - hammer or is it BH now? I forgot you lost that war. You should let me know how that feels, three worlds and two servers later I'm yet to find out. Now come on robot boy, get your pretend robot costume on and let's hear your flames. Because know this, no matter what you say, no matter how many times you stalk my posts on here, I'm going nowhere, I refuse to back down to you bullies no matter how great you are in number. There's enough bait there to last you half an hour, you can bite all day long with your little robot pretending ways. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser79042

Csipley I am not even reading your bs anymore. Anytime you post, I will post back. Just to let you know that I am here stalking you.

DeletedUser

Csipley I am not even reading your bs anymore. Anytime you post, I will post back. Just to let you know that I am here stalking you.

Yep. that pretty much proves my point. You have no clue what is going on and you have a pathetic obsession with me and pretending to be a robot. How mature.

DeletedUser79042

You do know the ignore list eh?
Probably not... :lol:

DeletedUser

i know what account SFC plays:lol:

and if robot wants to be with his toaster so be it;) just prepare to get the foil melted to your skin:lol:

anyway ship r2's a cool guy lol hostile or not ive had a few good conversations with BH members.:icon_razz:

KarmaX

Ship has always been around with us and have never left.... and robot stalkers don't look like a stalker, instead it'll look like a puppy following its master wagging his tail . woof.

DeletedUser79042

instead it'll look like a puppy following its master wagging his tail . woof.

I detect ... experience Karma. Want to be my dog ? I see you are shipley's favourite poodle the past couple of months :icon_razz:

KarmaX

Stalking and following, and hanging out without following is a vast difference which outdated robots can't compute. Told ya b4, get an upgraded AI chip or something. U only speak of the garbage that was input a long time back ...

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm playing in game and taking villages from your tribe every single day. As we established already. Do you wish to revoke the props you gave to Lapatuska now you know that I was in control and you gave the props to me? :)

Not really "revoke", but amend. The sit to wooks has been passed finally, and we see that wooks happens to have been the worst defender ever. :icon_redface: No rebuilds, no retraining, no sniping, no recapping. Active as hell, but i dunno what he was doing in the account. Lapatuska's real props were earned via raven in kevmaster. And i never said he was good, just that he was persistent and effective. :icon_biggrin:

RAM are at war with BH and Decide, we dont need a declaration to work that out. However the nature of the fighting has been on a skirmish basis because Brindamour barbed on the frontlines leaving a scrap for those from both sides for quite some time.

Excuse me? excuses? :D

I thought LoEN and BH and BH academy were all very friendly with Phoenix. I make that hugging 3 of the top 4 tribes.

So the argument sticks:
RAM are fighting 3 of the top5.
Phoenix are hugging 3 of the top5.

this means we can butt hug whoever we want, and the end argument is this: you started this "hugging"...

Quote:
C.Shipley: when i say war, thats ram drift d2 rome2 loen.
best of luck

5 tribes vs 1, and we evened it to 4 to 1 odds by napping LoEN. Ram fam was the number one tribe and number one family, and outnumbered us then 2 to 1. That was the state of affairs for the first few months of our war. See what i mean? You are a hypocrite, and cry when people play by the same rules you do. Too bad im better than taking a Ram account and doing you dirty... believe me, several have been offered in anger, to repay for Dk account... Yet you had the gall to go and seek out the pw to an account. Which is technically illegal, but cannot be proven via Skype chats. Tsk tsk. All that for the small tribe Phoenx? Would have thought ram being so good wouldnt need so many underhanded tactics... But win at any cost, thats your motto.. internet tough guy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Wittman

Well if you won't win at any cost, then we simply have to find the cost that is too high for you to pay :). Ah that's easier, I thought we would have to take every vill :)

Its looking increasingly unlikely for phoenx to win from our point of view. We never thought phoenx would win but they did better before. For now we will joke about you wasting your time and money here :) tsk tsk paj, instilling false beliefs in your members to assuage your ego will not end well.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well if you won't win at any cost, then we simply have to find the cost that is too high for you to pay :). Ah that's easier, I thought we would have to take every vill :)

It will always come down to every village, at least in my own personal case. You should know this by now.. We arent BD, we are/were actually much better. ;)

But i paid the cost to acquire raven... I notice Ram still hasnt put up the same offers/deals i did, or else he would be working for you by now.. :icon_cool:

i ask you, is raven's talents worth a pic of you on your knees with a raven ego boosting sign?

Its looking increasingly unlikely for phoenx to win from our point of view. We never thought phoenx would win but they did better before. For now we will joke about you wasting your time and money here :) tsk tsk paj, instilling false beliefs in your members to assuage your ego will not end well.

LOL> wow... i love it. Count us out, amigo. count us out... :icon_biggrin:

Michael Wittman

Nope I won't count you out :) that's only more motivation for you. And I was just giving you a hard time, I know you won't give up easily at all. Now if your members had the same dedication as you do, it would be worse but they don't seem to fair as well as you and bull. I'm sure there are a few other die hards. I thought wookie was because he was with you so long but we must have caught him at a bad time. Not being sarcastic, I know how hard it is to be caught with an offensive when life is dragging you away

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nope I won't count you out :) that's only more motivation for you. And I was just giving you a hard time, I know you won't give up easily at all. Now if your members had the same dedication as you do, it would be worse but they don't seem to fair as well as you and bull. I'm sure there are a few other die hards. I thought wookie was because he was with you so long but we must have caught him at a bad time. Not being sarcastic, I know how hard it is to be caught with an offensive when life is dragging you away

I wont make excuses.

Wooks has to be one of the absolute worst defenders in w30 history> he didnt listen to any of our advice, knowledge, or know how. Not much can be done or said after that. I mean, i have dealt with accounts under BD/Ram/drift attack... i have to know something, right?

DeletedUser

I wont make excuses.

Wooks has to be one of the absolute worst defenders in w30 history> he didnt listen to any of our advice, knowledge, or know how. Not much can be done or said after that. I mean, i have dealt with accounts under BD/Ram/drift attack... i have to know something, right?

i would agree you would have to know alitle something but is that something enough? umm yes maybe but it all comes down to slefish needs and high hopes;)

DeletedUser79042

So, the correct thread should be:

"Where do all RAM players go? "

Legend? :icon_rolleyes:

Michael Wittman

You know how we do :p were fine in the fire, we feed on the friction, please don't try to fix us ;)

DeletedUser71844

Legend? :icon_rolleyes:

You called?

-

I'm the new Duke of RAM.
Fyi you will see a dramatic change in the stats from now on.

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,271
Side 2: 2,141
Difference: 870

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11,788,157
Side 2: 19,706,075
Difference: 7,917,918

chart

Those stats slap you in the nuts Paj.

It doesn't matter what you say, stats say 1000 words.

Now I bet you reply:
'Anyone can use stats to make things look in their favor.'

Now who is using excuses?