Where is RAM ?

Michael Wittman

this is weird. R2 is there to stay so we can play all the time :p

DeletedUser79042

R2 is there to stay so we can play all the time

"We"? You included? I think not. Unless... Unless... someone tipped you off that your account is under heavy attack and is being destroyed and you got either to get back and play or turn it to another grey mass. I see a rather bored player/sitter all these past few days. Not even your walls are being rebuilt :icon_rolleyes:

Either way the Noble RR Station is open for business. Careful :icon_smile:

DeletedUser79042

MWittman and Cshipley "players", experience the multi-tracks Noble RR Station in their hood.
Trains come and go, 4-5 of them every 8-10hrs the past 2 days...

Their agony to recap their destroyed and lost villages, is just amazing...
And ,,, hey! They are getting recapped and ... sniped over and over again, from a single RR :)lol:) village... Despite their 300 to 1 ratio in the RR Village's 10 hr. radius...

Keep it up! (I will :lol:)

robot out :axemen:

DeletedUser79042

so did ram win or lose?

Side 1:
Players: r2d3
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 13
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 126,180
Side 2: 115,389
Difference: 10,791

chart

For just a single village amid a RAM occupied vicinity, I guess I am doing just fine. And ... winning :lol:

DeletedUser79042

who are you around?

All of them. In fact I got them ALL surrounded. They just have not realized it yet. If they give away their cuttle for my new BBQ, I may let them live :lol:

DeletedUser

My pilot is doing "an average job" on my old account :icon_rolleyes:

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: cshipley
Side 2:
Tribes: BH, BH.

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 5
Difference: 7

chart

Side 1: 109,632
Side 2: 46,065
Difference: 63,567

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: cshipley
Side 2:
Players: r2d3

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 2
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 35,655
Side 2: 18,118
Difference: 17,537

chart

[/spoil]

Come on robot, bite away . . . . :lol:

DeletedUser79042

pilot is doing "an average job"

Average indeed... I think I told you last time :icon_wink:

But it is allright, at least he does something. Like for example, taking the MW villages I take first from the RR station vill, so that ... stats look good on his performance :lol: Of course while doing so, I observed that he had no idea that MW was trying to take them too.. :lol: They usually end up nuking eachother :lol:

As for overall performance, last week he mastered the art of ...dodging. Not anymore though as I keep killing his nukes @ home :icon_cool: with long range ICBM attacks . Maybe he is gone... You better retake control !

DeletedUser

Average indeed... I think I told you last time :icon_wink:

But it is allright, at least he does something. Like for example, taking the MW villages I take first from the RR station vill, so that ... stats look good on his performance :lol: Of course while doing so, I observed that he had no idea that MW was trying to take them too.. :lol: They usually end up nuking eachother :lol:

As for overall performance, last week he mastered the art of ...dodging. Not anymore though as I keep killing his nukes @ home :icon_cool: with long range ICBM attacks . Maybe he is gone... You better retake control !

From talking to Jake (pilot) this isn't actually true, the only time they attack each other is deliberately letting MW retake his old villages. Unless of course you can prove they have killed each others troops . . .

DeletedUser79042

Killing eahcother's nukes is understandable in a frontline engagement. Sending multiple nukes and nobles against a single defenseless vill that can be captured with a single - or maybe 2- attacks, well... awsome job!

As usually, you can allways be judging from the "outside", but do not forget that I experience things from the "inside" - trust me I do so as unbiased as possible and with some attempt for bringing some fun to our discussion :icon_wink: Not many have fun in this game anymore...

Nevertheless, I am glad that you think more than you probably should of both those "players-sitters". I concur. They are doing a great job :icon_razz:. I wish they keep doing so, the coming months :lol: . Or will the 60 day limit, limit them at the end? I wonder...

Noble RR Village has performed its role in the vicinity. Some RAM frontine villages should be checking if the numbers are still right, since many of the troops that poofed are no longer supporting them! I issued a caution warning some days ago. Noone listens :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

All I can see is, you nobled some villages from him and then lost them a few hours later.

Sending nukes to kill any incoming support and keep the wall at zero is quite normal, if the opponent isn't rebuilding walls or sending supports in good time, then it maybe pointless but why take the risk?

DeletedUser79042

All I can see is, you nobled some villages from him and then lost them a few hours later.

It is indeed ALL you can see.

I agree with your vision capability. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well in that case, from an outsider :icon_wink:, congrats on capping some villages and losing them.

DeletedUser79042

And congrats to you for declaring an "outsider". Keep up the good work representing RAM :lol: The rest have most probably fled (*) this world...

PS: Oh another RAM "account" has woken up, after our chit chat. How... unexpected :lol:

DeletedUser91224

they tend to do that. Maybe youll see another one awake soon too ;)

Michael Wittman

Oh quit blathering on R2, good job getting there. I don't have the amount of troops up here that others do because the majority of my holdings are in the deep south next to phoenx. Don't worry I won't leave over villages, they are game pieces on the board. Lol I feel like I'm getting picked on for sleeping,family and working. Its only when you get your priorities out of whack that you get people going barb. Looking forward to fighting you for the next 5 years :p