Where is RAM ?

DeletedUser79042

Oh quit blathering on R2, good job getting there. I don't have the amount of troops up here that others do because the majority of my holdings are in the deep south next to phoenx. Don't worry I won't leave over villages, they are game pieces on the board. Lol I feel like I'm getting picked on for sleeping,family and working. Its only when you get your priorities out of whack that you get people going barb. Looking forward to fighting you for the next 5 years :p
You are back? lol! Phantom tribe... :lol:

the majority of my holdings are in the deep south next to phoenx.
I did not see troops poofing in Phoenx's villages, out of the quite a few I took from the deathstar Noble RR Station Village of mine, (which btw, did/is doing the work of a deathstar as you can observe).

Lol I feel like I'm getting picked on for sleeping,family and working.
This is a typical "quit" syndrome of TW. I 've seen it alot of time before. When do you go grey? :lol:

Looking forward to fighting you for the next 5 years :p
Dammit you are not going grey, I have to keep blasting your account the next 5 years :lol:

Last edited:

Michael Wittman

lol it is a typical quit syndrome in tw. the only difference is that you are making the silly mistake that many often make. you got to take it case by case. i will be here to see your grave yard. well ill work towards it anyway. this has become about endurance and not about skill :) how many years you got left because yes i am petty enough to stick with a game for years just to make you waste your time :p since there is no hell, i will have to accept that making you sit at your computer for years rather than experiencing life, is punishment enough for you. :p

DeletedUser

go wittman;) that was a very very insperational speach... wittman for president!

DeletedUser79042

I guess MW you are loosing it here a bit eh? Amazing what effect BH's gameplay has done to you.

DeletedUser

? MW insain? nahh the defination of insain is someone the does the same thing over and over think he will get a diffrent outcome.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lol it is a typical quit syndrome in tw. the only difference is that you are making the silly mistake that many often make. you got to take it case by case. i will be here to see your grave yard. well ill work towards it anyway. this has become about endurance and not about skill :) how many years you got left because yes i am petty enough to stick with a game for years just to make you waste your time :p since there is no hell, i will have to accept that making you sit at your computer for years rather than experiencing life, is punishment enough for you. :p

Thats funny, MW, cause im of the same ilk.... tho im betting that im more stubborn than you. I dont have a family to worry about, kids to supervise, and when my dog gets out of line? i throw her ass in a cage.

Chances are looking great that you wont be here that much longer...

Michael Wittman

Haha agreed paj, the whole not having a family life does give you an edge :)

Nah, the only things that could get me to quit would come from in my tribe, not from outside. Look at the map guys, the only villages BH has taken and held from me are villages that used to be BH. If you remember I came to k47 from k95. I don't know what your definition of not much longer is but if you mean a few years you may be right but most likely it wouldn't be from outside the tribe

DeletedUser79042

Side 1:
Tribes: BH., BH
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 253
Side 2: 57
Difference: 196

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,218,359
Side 2: 524,596
Difference: 1,693,763

chart

and you are doing a hell of a job against my single deathstar village :

Side 1:
Players: r2d3
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 22
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 203,954
Side 2: 197,335
Difference: 6,619

chart

Congrats RAM! 1 vs 2000 vills. You are recapping greatly! At least it is a tie for you, against a poor single robot :lol:

DeletedUser70594

Look at the map guys, the only villages BH has taken and held from me are villages that used to be BH. If you remember I came to k47 from k95.

i cant agree with you there. The villages are Yours no matter what and you have to give them that credit. they are doing damn good job taking you out of k47. :axemen::axemen::axemen: :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, you guys fail to comprehend the unbelievably obvious.

RAM are not on pnp because you guys have killed the pnp with the indiscriminate bashing.
I know if I was in a tribe where if they lose 5 villages the opposition get props, if they gain 100, it was down to luck or inactives - I wouldn't waste my breath.

In a nutshell, you made it boring out here, congratulations.

DeletedUser79042

In a nutshell, you made it boring out here, congratulations.

1. You are not playing (so you have declared).
2. You call the pnp boring, yet you post.

Why don't you leave us for another ... hmmmm ... let's say 6 months and then come back and repost with your usual excuses?

It is obvious that RAM leadership and pnp sponsors such as yourself are collapsing. The question is how long will you keep "haunting" this world till you go silent. 4ver... Like all those who did so the past years... I do recall alot of them.

Anyway, I never accused anyone of bashing the forums (I do not even know what you mean by that :icon_rolleyes:), still it is a free forum for all to post, as long as it is within the barriers set by the mod.

DeletedUser

Excuses? When did I give an excuse for anything? I'm saying how it is. Boring.

But saying that I don't understand your logic because you are saying RAM is invisible, where is RAM? Yet when RAM post you just ask us to leave again. Unfortunately I wont rise to your antagonism.

Quite how you think RAM are collpasing however is laughable, they have never had so many villages, never had so much momentum in their war with Phoenix. But as always, I am ex-RAM, so I am wrong and until these forums can be impartial they will be like a graveyard. I do my best to generate interest but it appears its too no avail.

DeletedUser79042

I'm saying how it is. Boring.
This is your opinion. If you wanted to take it a bit easy and show a little respect to us players left in this world, you should write "how I think it is. Boring". But no. You use the politicians method. Trying to pass a message. Well, I am having fun at the pnp most of the times and I guess many of us do too. Some -unfortunately- are still either afraid or just do not care to post, mainly because others would start nuking them with words. See, some only have words to use instead of nukes.
Like your alleged "pilot" of your account. We seem to have destroyed most of his troops the past days... You know nothing of it? Maybe you should take over and fight? You do know that this is a war game also? And not just talk with a robot at the pnp ? :lol:

DeletedUser

Yes it is my opinion and it appears to be one shared by many others. Hence why barely anybody posts anymore.

Congratulations on killing some troops in a fictional war game, I'm sure it made your weekend. However I should remind you that troops get rebuilt and perhaps more importantly coins get minted while smithys are at L20 and they can be built back up from Level 0 to Level 20 before the next wave of nukes hit from 200+ hours away. Also with all those dead troops you should be able to swoop in and noble the villages.

Oh wait ... [spoil]Side 1:
Players: cshipley
Side 2:
Players: r2d3

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 2
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 35,655
Side 2: 18,118
Difference: 17,537

chart
[/spoil] :lol:

DeletedUser79042

You seem to know more than a non player does. How does it feel when you are bombarded in game shipley? I am sure you never had the pleasure till these days... Why don't you simply come up with the truth and spear us?

As for your ... stats. Congrats! You win! Oh no wait... Your phantom pilot "owner" deserves them. Not you! :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You seem to know more than a non player does. How does it feel when you are bombarded in game shipley? I am sure you never had the pleasure till these days... Why don't you simply come up with the truth and spear us?

As for your ... stats. Congrats! You win! Oh no wait... Your phantom pilot "owner" deserves them. Not you! :lol:

Spear or spare? :lol: Don't worry I accept your apology for the illiteracy in your first language.

I still have skype, I still talk to the old guys, friends and enemies alike. You see instead of pretending to be a robot :icon_redface: I converse with people and look at statistics. My pilot seems pretty relaxed to me to be honest, you clearly haven't spoken to him in a while.

DeletedUser79042

Spear or spare? :lol:
spear spear!! (dammit TW has got into my vains!) :lol::lol::lol:

Don't worry I accept your apology for the illiteracy in your first language.
Hmmm. You probably have no intel on my first language, but it is allright. As for apologies... Well, I would apologize to an active player. Not a visitor of the forums. Your "weight" in these forums is not appreciated shipley. At least by me. That is only because you keep saying you are not playing. See, I do value players who keep playing at this stage of this world. You, (as you insist) are not among them. So, keep your roleplaying active as a RAM spokesman. Whatever suits you.

You see instead of pretending to be a robot :icon_redface:
Amazing... You tried for an under the belt hit, but you see all my friends know I am messing with them. I am just a ... Borg :lol:

DeletedUser

lol shiply and r2 for president!;) you two would make great president and vice:lol::lol::lol: