Where is RAM ?

DeletedUser

its just W60 i was once on this world:p im playing with a bud from W55 serious second. W30 is dead to me lol cant pick up an account so i quit trying. why do you ask bud?

Wouldn't be to hard to find a account in this world these days. lol!

DeletedUser

Who is >>Serious First<<? I have never heard of this player and yet he thinks that my comments about Darthpoet (echao) are directed at him!

My fav. but is when he says I dont even know him (which is very true) and then retorts with you are untalented too! how does he know that..

That guy (or gal) must have one hell of an ego to think that every time someone posts its about them.

Happy Christmas to everyone on World 30 and a happy new year :)

EDS

DeletedUser

I believe it's SFC or smurks.

Merry christmas to you too and a happy new year.

(I have the biggest ego, havent I?)

DeletedUser103588

It's smurks.

yeah just don't feel like logging into my other account atm.

anyway luara or laura w/e your name is.. from what i read from your post on art that it was a him and calling him or a her a untalented player. he directed his post at me so from what i taught you where agreeing with him.

DeletedUser

tough you get one anyway :)

gold_medal.jpg

DeletedUser

Just a quick update that echao is no longer RAMs duke.

There really hasnt been anything that I could have posted as a positive for RAM for some time. I believe it is time to say gg on behalf of RAM. I dont know what the new duke's plans are or whether he is going to say anything publicly but i think RAMs current status is fairly clear...

Phoenx and BH have proved the better team. Well done!

MR.MR

There really hasnt been anything that I could have posted as a positive for RAM for some time. I believe it is time to say gg on behalf of RAM. I dont know what the new duke's plans are or whether he is going to say anything publicly but i think RAMs current status is fairly clear...

qft.

Edit: Im not currently playing in w30, if there is an open duke spot let me fill out an application :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So who is the next captain of the sinking boat? :)

It's quite obvious RAM is done. It took you a lot of time to face the obvious, but better late than never.

DeletedUser

Darkhelmet145 was passed the duke position. He had been heliping take a lot of sits lately from what i have seen.

I also knew that RAM was done. Too many good players had left to internal bs OR the 'wars' had taken a toll on a lot of frontline players RL (could not maintain the effort against phoenx or bh's persistent attacks). My vote was to declare defeat some weeks ago. Others wanted to continue and offered to make an OP so we kept on going. However, not enough activity or coordination was there to make much of an impact... A few loyal frontline players are still trying hard but it kind of feels like we are using rocks and sticks as weapons againts tanks and rockets... So 1 step forward for every 50 steps backwards...

Anyways, not sure if you will hear from the new duke as not too many RAM members have posted here in some time.

DeletedUser79042

Anyways, not sure if you will hear from the new duke

The new Duke can allways hit the disband key, since the tribe is nearly dead as you say. The world will evolve right after that with the active players being able to finding a new home, instead of keep running towards anihillation at the "standard" tempo.
Unless, unless, noone wants any of them, which I think, it is not the case...

My small "advise" to RAM leader(s):

a. ditch the inact sits. let them players return to their accounts, or go barb anyway.
b. disband the inactive RAM tribe
c. seek new home(s)
d. disregard "fugitive" threats by Paj and Co. New wars will come up anyway :icon_biggrin:

We viewers want new wars instead of inact noblings :icon_smile:

Merry Xmas everyone ! :xmas smile:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

As good and smart advice as anyone can give!

Well done R2, I will give you a medal for a good t33cher.

"A few loyal frontline players are still trying hard but it kind of feels like we are using rocks and sticks as weapons againts tanks and rockets."

"My vote was to declare defeat some weeks ago. Others wanted to continue and offered to make an OP so we kept on going."

I would be interested in seeing the whole result of that vote and options offered. You can't manage your tribe by doing polls. It never worked and will never work. Since RAM decided (carefully chosen word) to be stupid and suicidal picking up a fight it has no chances to win, no leader ever got any idea how to move forward trying to find ways to get out of this mess.

I did a long time ago and nobody listened to me. Keep throwing your sticks and rocks, we will catch them. :)

[SPOIL]

PAJUNO:
image.php

CSHIPLEY:

image.php

You get the point now Pajuno?

[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry... Bad choice of words...

Wasnt a vote, just some discussion in the 'council' forum.

As for the result...

Those players you see in drift left the tribe.
Remaining leaders decided to keep going and organised a mini OP on Cham in k56.

inflrc

Sure there are still some good and active players in RAM, players willing to keep putting time and efforts in this game, players that may will to get to the end of this world, but the question is, Is there a future for RAM as a tribe?

For me, when a tribe loses its capability to hurt significantly the enemy, then it's time to reconsider the options for it. To accept the defeat and let the remaining active players have an opportunity to continue is this game may be the most decent move for current RAM leadership.

cececole

Yet the question remains, who is current RAM leadership?

It is a sad statement--considering the personalities (both present and quit W30) that can be listed as tribe leaders in tribes such as BD, TARDIS, THE (alpha order) not to mention current tribes. When a tribe's leaders (as current RAM situation) just drift off and leave the ship rudderless it is pitiable. Evolution, I suppose. Adapt or perish.

DeletedUser

Evolution, I suppose. Adapt or perish.
<3 this.

Side note; I called this nice decline back when I was getting thrashed on Lmawii :lol:, RAM's leadership was incapable of winning the war. (History tells they didnt like that observation very much :icon_biggrin: )I'm off by a month(maybe 2), but anyone can see now that RAM is doomed, and its been that way for awhile. And its never been so much the players as it has been the leadership.

The inability to effectively ally with legion for fodder, the general lackluster competence of Drift (and whatever the hell it became), the whole Escape episode (and especially noobaxes stint in that), mberns (had to ;) ) and more all came from this simple, and single fact. The fact that RAM can't keep a duke for more then a week now (no flak poet), just goes to emphasize the poor quality of it all.

Oh and hai w30 ^^.

-Spyke

DeletedUser

The good ol' days :icon_biggrin:

[SPOIL]

and a first defection to Phoenx

:icon_rolleyes:

[/SPOIL]