Where is RAM ?

DeletedUser103588

id like to report the H.u.l.k is still here and his old owner is back to see if he can pick up the torn and shattered pieces

DeletedUser

It doesn't look like the new year is bringing any respite for the battered & torn battle lines of RAM

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM, Drift, Reject

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 0
Difference: 43

chart

DeletedUser79042

Stats don't matter ... Yeah right :icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, Phoenx, BH.
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 1,558
Side 2: 94
Difference: 1,464

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,839,502
Side 2: 902,966
Difference: 13,936,536

chart

RAMnnihilation :icon_neutral:

Oh and Happy New Year to you all people :)

PS: We keep forgetting these guys... From day1 :lol:

[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: LoEN
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 190
Side 2: 8
Difference: 182

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,776,727
Side 2: 76,546
Difference: 1,700,181

chart

[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

New fodder for the RAM carnage ?

PrinceTristan Joined 05th January 2012 - 06:02 4,173,821
h.u.l.k Joined 04th January 2012 - 00:02 188,246
John1985 Joined 03rd January 2012 - 03:02 1,927,238
King Arturus Joined 30th December 2011 - 21:02 201,923
Austiny Joined 29th December 2011 - 17:02 899,991

I gotta give credit to RAM's HR department for convincing people to join lost causes.

inflrc

New fodder for the RAM carnage ?
I gotta give credit to RAM's HR department for convincing people to join lost causes.

RAM value proposition must be: "It's better to die with someone than to die alone" :icon_razz:

silvereclipes

Their all committing HariKari together so can't comment at this time.

DeletedUser

RAM has rebranded. You can say it is officially no longer. Previous leaders have left, deleted, joined other tribes, etc. The biggest ones to brag and boast on the open forums are no longer active or even playing. KarmaX deleted, I hear rumors hes on another account in another tribe, mberns no longer plays, and Michael Wittman is AOL. Shipley, very silent. All the big dogs who barked the most are no longer barking, or whimpering. Any true leader wouldve rode the war out, fought with his last village. Do I think the new name will improve morale? No one knows for sure, but the new players wont have to be associated with the old name. Darkhelmet has the reigns, and doing his best to try to keep those wanting and willing to be part of the game in good spirits. Those left in the tribe are trying to stay in the game, they are becoming more focused. It may be too little too late, but it is just a game. Number one object isnt necessarily to win, its to have fun. Right?

silvereclipes

If your not having fun leave the game this is what a game is all about an enjoy the ride while it lasts.

inflrc

... Number one object isnt necessarily to win, its to have fun. Right?

NO.
You set your own goals. As a tribe, you set your team objectives. Generally, every tribe is born to be number one. I can understand that RAM or however you want to call yourselves is quitting in that goal, but you are forgetting to accept defeat, something rarely done in this game.
If RAM wants to continue playing with a new goal, maybe last the longer, maybe do it hard to their enemies, whatever, it's fine, while you find fun in what are you doing.

DeletedUser79042

NO.
You set your own goals. As a tribe, you set your team objectives. Generally, every tribe is born to be number one. I can understand that RAM or however you want to call yourselves is quitting in that goal, but you are forgetting to accept defeat, something rarely done in this game.
If RAM wants to continue playing with a new goal, maybe last the longer, maybe do it hard to their enemies, whatever, it's fine, while you find fun in what are you doing.

100% valid argument Luis :icon_idea:

It is obvious, to me at least, that many people here are not playing a game. Had they been, they would have no problem accepting and declaring defeat. Maybe it is a stupid ego or lost pride issue. Idk. To me, things seem simple especially after art's post. RAM is no more. RAM has been defeated. Now the world has to evolve or carry on for another 3-4 years of ghost hunting... Maybe some "players" are content with that. The players I know, those without the " ", are playing for the cause Luis is playing. WIN. Nothing else.

Carry on :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I cant admit defeat for the tribe, but I do know the active ones left want to continue the game. Just like I do. r2, you are correct in your analogy, RAM is basically defeated, but those left in the rebranded tribe, have a better morale. Ive seen it. As far as what the future holds, who knows, I cant speak for everyone in HG. My main goal is to help return the fun to the game these guys used to have. RAM is no longer, the lack of respect that RAM had should be a thing of the past. We rebranded to lose that stigma, and we will battle on to gain and earn respect and a good reputation.

DeletedUser

NO.

Our goals are a work in progress, but we will NOT set goals that stand no chance of accomplishment nor will we set them to low and to the point they are too easy to accomplish. We know we have a tough road ahead, thats were the fun of the game comes in, accepting and dealing with a major challenge ahead of us.

DeletedUser79042

We rebranded to lose that stigma, and we will battle on to gain and earn respect and a good reputation.

Good enough explaining for me art. I will monitor your efforts as allways. Good luck, even though I believe you will be fighting over a lost cause - since you do not fight for the WIN scenario... A "redistribution" of players among neighbouring tribes, might have had a better result. Or it might not-idk really :)

This world will carry on for ever... :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Good enough explaining for me art. I will monitor your efforts as allways. Good luck, even though I believe you will be fighting over a lost cause - since you do not fight for the WIN scenario... A "redistribution" of players among neighbouring tribes, might have had a better result. Or it might not-idk really :)

This world will carry on for ever... :icon_biggrin:

No such thing as a lost cause, as all members will be fighting for survival in w30. Will we stay as a group or do as you said and become part of adjoining tribes? Thats up to the members, if someone leaves to join BH or Phoenx, its their individual decision. And I never said I didnt fight for the win, sometimes when youre fighting from the bottom of the totem pole, and have the "fight or flight" syndrome, you become a better player with tougher game skills and a stronger mindset. Take small steps, make them bigger, then they become sufficient to modify the goals. Regardless of what tribe wins w30, those left when the winning tribe is announced are all winners. W30 has been a hell of battle.

DeletedUser79042

No such thing as a lost cause, as all members will be fighting for survival in w30. Will we stay as a group or do as you said and become part of adjoining tribes? Thats up to the members, if someone leaves to join BH or Phoenx, its their individual decision. And I never said I didnt fight for the win, sometimes when youre fighting from the bottom of the totem pole, and have the "fight or flight" syndrome, you become a better player with tougher game skills and a stronger mindset. Take small steps, make them bigger, then they become sufficient to modify the goals. Regardless of what tribe wins w30, those left when the winning tribe is announced are all winners. W30 has been a hell of battle.

Okay art. You are sure you are not one of these lawyers who convince their clients that they will fight to the end on a no-win scenario, just to keep their fees running indefinetily? :lol:

DeletedUser

Okay art. You are sure you are not one of these lawyers who convince their clients that they will fight to the end on a no-win scenario, just to keep their fees running indefinetily? :lol:

Why cuss a lawyer and compare one to me? I mean why cuss me and compare me to a lawyer? Anyway, the name change is to get away from the RAM stigma, like i said earlier. Also r2, i thought you retired??? lol