Where is RAM ?

DeletedUser79042

Why cuss a lawyer and compare one to me? I mean why cuss me and compare me to a lawyer? Anyway, the name change is to get away from the RAM stigma, like i said earlier. Also r2, i thought you retired??? lol

You think too much :lol::lol::lol:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Anyway, the name change is to get away from the RAM stigma, like i said earlier.

The only way to even begin doing that, is to hit the disband button. Doesnt matter what you change the tribe name too, it still shows up in my daily war forums. :icon_wink:

But again, disbanding is only the first step of many....

DeletedUser

The only way to even begin doing that, is to hit the disband button. Doesnt matter what you change the tribe name too, it still shows up in my daily war forums. :icon_wink:

But again, disbanding is only the first step of many....

Hitting the disband button is not an option. For years some of these players have fought under the twc/ram and now hg banner. The tribe has been disbanded before an we regrouped and fault back. If you have some kind of dialogue in mind, share it with me via ingame mail. Or text me, jonboy has my number, he has permission to give it to you.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Then the very stigma that was ram, will continue on in whatever you happen to name your tribe.

Its an ancient TW rule...

DeletedUser

Dialogue ? ...
You mistake us for some other tribe. We are Phoenix ... Less talk, more nobling ^^

DeletedUser

Then the very stigma that was ram, will continue on in whatever you happen to name your tribe.

Its an ancient TW rule...

Paj, I honestly see your point, but for some reason youve failed to see mine. No matter what anyone from the tribe says on here its always twisted or tweaked. At this stage in w30, inactivity and lack of interest in the game has taken more toll than nukes and nobles. Its not an issue that affects just us, its every tribe. Im trying to carry on a civil conversation, no flaming, no name calling and no insults. Id expect the same in return.

DeletedUser67579

art you have to remember who you are trying to talk to, Paj has problems carrying on a civil conversation with anyone

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Paj, I honestly see your point, but for some reason youve failed to see mine. No matter what anyone from the tribe says on here its always twisted or tweaked. At this stage in w30, inactivity and lack of interest in the game has taken more toll than nukes and nobles. Its not an issue that affects just us, its every tribe. Im trying to carry on a civil conversation, no flaming, no name calling and no insults. Id expect the same in return.

Heh.

Sir, i was not rude nor insulting.. and i didnt see a flame there. If you took it as such, i apologize.

Fact is simple, disbanding is the first step to changing your identity. The very reasons you wish to carry the tribe on for, are the same reasons that Phoenx will keep nobling you. You cannot even begin to move past the sins of the father until a new tribe is created and the old one disbanded. Its one of the benefits of being the victor tribe.

That being said, Snafu has put it well.. Dialogue wont save much. The only thing saving ram actives is the unbelievable amount of food being presented currently. Nobles are at a premium, and space is unending.. :D

art you have to remember who you are trying to talk to, Paj has problems carrying on a civil conversation with anyone

Thats not true in the least. There were lots of people on w30 i got along great with, or else my impact would not be what it has been.

DeletedUser79042

O_O

This must be the 2nd time I agree with Rethae. In all these years so far... Must be the new year :lol:

/robot goes back to pop corn and enjoy the coming episodes :icon_razz:

silvereclipes

:lol: well he has had that problem all the way back to W6 when pervy took him under his twisted wing an taught him how to be like.

DeletedUser

No one has a problem carrying on a civil conversation,any conversation you read can be civil when you stoop to their level.

DeletedUser

art if you ignore him it hurts his feelings :D
i dont want to hurt any feelings, trying like hell to improve an image. I mean damn, dont the players left deserve a chance to overcome a stigma not created by them? Doesnt make sense.

DeletedUser

You can, but ultimately, it will have to be proven ingame. :icon_wink:

silvereclipes

i dont want to hurt any feelings, trying like hell to improve an image. I mean damn, dont the players left deserve a chance to overcome a stigma not created by them? Doesnt make sense.

Problem art the Stigma you have is because your leadership failed you in not telling you the things you as a tribe should have had a say in from the get go, like for one the war with us was not going to a cake walk as they were bragging it was going to be they miscalculated one very important thing in their math that we were going to just roll over like BD but what they failed to realize was BD was already checking out of the world an the war with us only sent them out the door faster since it was two tribes with equal skill levels that fought an they had been bored by then of the fight they had before from other tribes an most had checked out when we started fighting each other.

Two was we were not going anywhere we were here to stick it out to the end even if bored we all had fought some of the bloodiest wars on W6 an knew how to fight for years with one tribe from that world,we also knew for one thing this war may be the best we have had so far since we were out numbered an that would bring the excitement level to a fever pitch which it did for those first 6 months, then your leadership with ship Karma an whitt understood then the fight was going to be long an bloody an it would come to who could out last an out fight the other side and instead of laying out to all of you they started bailing an leaving you all in a lurch.

And instead of saying to you when they knew it was a lost cause, to look at joining another tribe an leaving behind a wreck that they created they just left an made you keep up fighting that lost cause because they didn't have the stones to say its time to disband an find a tribe that would take you like good leaderships normally do for their members as for improving the image forget about it its to late ship karma an them ruined that for good by deciding to fight way too many enemies at once an it cost you an all your mates because of that one stupid thing noobaxe knew way back then it was a mistake by ticking off decide, Bh an Phoniex you all had your hands full with us to add more tribes to that long list which was to much an now it has left you high an dry.

Now respect is all fine an dandy if the tribe was smart back then because I don't think anyone would have lost it like they did back then if they had chosen to take one tribe on at a time even with all the meat shields they recruited to fight us on all fronts, Ram may have stood a chance at gaining respect then but after they made their mistakes they wrote in blood the fate of RAM an no matter what you choose to rename yourselves your still RAM in everyones eyes because you haven't decided to leave an find a tribe who would consider you a worth while member to them.

We can forgive mistakes made, its when you still think you still stand a chance which we all have chuckles about because the facts are till the tribe RAM is destroyed we will just keep coming and the only way you gain that respect back is knowing when you need to go else where an find a new home with others who will respect someone who understands the mistake they made an learned from it.

DeletedUser

Hmmm does destroying a tribe entail mainly hugging them?

Just asking loike!

128732348996167735.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

cececole

O_O

This must be the 2nd time I agree with Rethae. In all these years so far... Must be the new year :lol:

/robot goes back to pop corn and enjoy the coming episodes :icon_razz:

Well, that settles it....the world really is coming to an end!!!!!! :p

DeletedUser

Hmmm does destroying a tribe entail mainly hugging them?

Just asking loike!

128732348996167735.jpg

Why are you complaining now? Aren't you the one that NAP'd them? RAM is fighting lots of people on their own to a lost cause and you are surprised that some are leaving the ship to Phoenx?

DeletedUser

No I didn't NAP them :p

And that doesn't answer the question, do you destroy a tribe by hugging them?