Where is RAM ?

DeletedUser67579

I think he is really wanting an early death on this world but the fact is we are happy with the plans we have now. I will just let him runs in circles chasing his own tail like all bored puppies do.

DeletedUser

Perhaps Paj has the whole BH/BH. family well trained.

The only people who make decisions for BH, are the dukes of BH. Other tribes or leaders do not make policy nor do they influence our policy.

BH and Phoenx created an alliance that has stood a lot stronger then many other alliances on this world. It may not be perfect but it was the road both tribes chose to travel.

Guess the old leaders of RAM really broke your heart. Used and abused with no goodbye kiss for you to drift off to sleep with:icon_eek::icon_eek:

Just to make sure we all understand ourselves here, the road you are on now was one you chose to turn down. BH did not choose it for you but now I can see that maybe some old ramites coaxed you on a bit. It comes down to choices and you guys chose the wrong ones to listen to and now wish to try and stir the pot hoping to split the last alliance that threatens your existance

DeletedUser

It comes down to choices and you guys chose the wrong ones to listen to and now wish to try and stir the pot hoping to split the last alliance that threatens your existance

I don't know about that...

The Alliance of Rejects and Legion is a fearful thing indeed.

DeletedUser

I don't know about that...

The Alliance of Rejects and Legion is a fearful thing indeed.

They may be and I will be the first to say never under or over estimate your competition.

LoEn is still fighting but legion is in mop up mode

DeletedUser

No you're not NOOB otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned it in the first place, go back in your playpen for now until Paj lets you out to play again. Maybe if you're a good lil' puppy you'll get extra dog bikkies and a tummy rub

It's a tough life being the underdog NOOB but maybe if you do as yer told by Rethae as well you'll be allowed to go for a walk without your leash one day

I can mention everything I want, but I don't need to get involved in your quest of an unexisting plot. I can mention Jonboy a trillion times if you wish. That still doesn't mean I have any issue with it.

My position didn't change, hasn't change, will not change. I do not like Jonboy, it's a personal feeling but I do not have any issue with him being in Phoenx at all and it certainly doesn't mean that Phoenx are huggers or pointwhores.

There are obviously things I do not know, nor care, about Jonboy which is totally fine. Are you getting it now?

Now, are you happy with the way it's going in Loen? Do you think that Loen has done more aggressive things in this world than Phoenx? Who did you war that weren't already being under attack? Are those great Loen achievement better than Phoenx? Dare to compare the two, huh?

Or is posting picture the only thing you can do in this world?

DeletedUser

NOOB did you get off your leash again, would've thought your owners would get a puppy minder while they're away

Maybe I should rename you BUTTONS
buttons-the-runaway-puppy-paperback-5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Sir Mike Fisher ...
I just opened up your TW Stats. You talk kinda big for an inactive/barb muncher. Who are you actually to call Phoenix huggers ? You've done quite some hugging yourself ...

so I'd not call noobaxes too much of a noob directly ^^, or Phoenix 'huggers'. Please look at your own track record too.

DeletedUser

Hey Sir Mike Fisher ...
I just opened up your TW Stats. You talk kinda big for an inactive/barb muncher. Who are you actually to call Phoenix huggers ? You've done quite some hugging yourself ...

so I'd not call noobaxes too much of a noob directly ^^, or Phoenix 'huggers'. Please look at your own track record too.

My opinion of BUTTONS aka Noob has nothing to do with Noobaxes abilities or not within W30 but merely to his inability to stand by a declaration made here so I fail to see why you bring up track records within W30 at all?

I still maintain that like most bold puppies BUTTONS got caught out chewing his masters slippers and went skiddaddling after a rap on the snout.

As to your opinion from my track record of being an inactive/barb muncher/hugger, Well that's just your opinion it's not something I'm overly concerned about, is it?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Whats your angle, sir mike??

I dont understand this transformation to your current attitude. i dont recall you ever being this rude to anyone, even people that actually deserved it. Very unbecoming of you...

your not Smurks in disguise, are you???

DeletedUser

Whats your angle, sir mike??

I dont understand this transformation to your current attitude. i dont recall you ever being this rude to anyone, even people that actually deserved it. Very unbecoming of you...

your not Smurks in disguise, are you???

Nope it's still loveable Sir Mike expressing my opinions on whomever or whatever I feel like, and I don't think I'm being rude to anyone except perhaps BUTTONS whom just happens in this case to be a worthy recipient of the sharp edge of my tongue and humor :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser67579

speaking of your cage Sir Mike, but do not worry we will pay you attention one day

DeletedUser79042

Enjoyable posts Sir Mike. Very pnp oriented. Too bad some people think they still live/play, in the gilded (c)age.