Where is the price reduction for nobles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

=RedFox=

When the last reduction happened the mail said that we would have another poll for another reduction once the players dropped below 500.
Well, we are below 500, and have been for a little while now.

Should we just wait until innogames notices? Should we send in a ticket to point it out to them?

If they put up a poll which way would you vote?

My vote is definitely yes. Right now I am clearing hundreds of villages a day but can only produce 3-4 nobles a day.

Bo-John-bo

I don't give two hoots right now, I have enough coins minted to last a fair while :lol:

I'm sure if I was closer to TTD the situation would be different :icon_razz:

STAFAST

Faster coins can get minted, the faster this damn world will end....I want my life back, reduce coin costs ASAP

Bo-John-bo

Faster coins can get minted, the faster this damn world will end....I want my life back, reduce coin costs ASAP

Haha very true, I didn't think of it like that.

Free Nobles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

I mailed Morthy when the player levels went below 500 (about 5 days ago)..........he hasnt responded:icon_sad:

=RedFox=

Yes he does

Morthy
2010-11-18 16:39:38
Hello =RedFox=,

We've noticed, we just wait a while and do a bunch of worlds at the same time.

Regards,

Jon Dawson
Administrator

pillburydough

Well I asked a similar question about awards, newer awards on older worlds. I like my profile nice and fancy...

a great incentive to keep going furthest in :)

DeletedUser

Is this to satisfy your insatiable lust of taking one whole abandoned village every day?

DeletedUser

Yes he does

Morthy
2010-11-18 16:39:38
Hello =RedFox=,

We've noticed, we just wait a while and do a bunch of worlds at the same time.

Regards,

Jon Dawson
Administrator

Don't suppose they said how often they do all the worlds? Is this a monthly thing, quarterly, or are they gonna wait until 5 minutes after I might coins at the higher price?

=RedFox=

Don't suppose they said how often they do all the worlds? Is this a monthly thing, quarterly, or are they gonna wait until 5 minutes after I might coins at the higher price?
That was all he said.
But going on last time, we will have a poll first and a date given. So we should have warning. So don't worry your pretty little head Miss Holla, you can feel safe to continue minting

pillburydough

Everyone make =Redfox= angry, and vote no :D

Oh btw Fox, I took your NukeGen script and put my name in....now its time to redistribute it (muahahahahaha :D)

pillburydough

I didn't get it from him :D

You shoulda been smarter and designed it better....but its your loss now :)

=RedFox=

I didn't say you got it from him you imbecile.
I was saying its no matter because I gave TTD access to my scripts a long time ago. So you have stolen something that you already had access to.

I should've been smarter??? Says the moron who is crowing about taking something I created and putting his own name on it :icon_rolleyes:

Theres an update coming up real soon, are you capable of fixing the script when it no longer works (finger)

STAFAST

Of course he is able Red, he is leet, did you not know, he tells himself this every time he trolls, so course he can fix it, he is dough BOY...a child able to do anything and everything, as all children are. Thought you know this :(

The Great 1One1

I got my NukeGen script from w42, but I'm pretty sure several players in S²ORMe had the RedFox one back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.