Where is World 30?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Apr 19,2009 02:46

World 30 is down due to a database problem.

FFFFFFUUUUUUU ---

DeletedUser

On tribalwars.net

Apr 19,2009 02:46

World 30 is down due to a database problem.

EDIT: Ahhh too late. I'm being attacked, maybe it will stop the attacks :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Do we have any idea how long it will be down?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im pissed i hope my supplies get to build up . with my troops

DeletedUser

It better not be an hour im in the middle of trying to get the last 3 members i need in k38 so that my tribe can take rank 1 out there aswell.

DeletedUser

Hm, I'll bet they'll end up doing a roll back, as one of the bugs seemed to be an "unlimited" resources thing. So yeah it may end a mess.

DeletedUser

It better not be an hour im in the middle of trying to get the last 3 members i need in k38 so that my tribe can take rank 1 out there aswell.

Mass recruiting FTL.

What did i tell you... win the continent by wars, not recruiting... i promise it is a lot more fun.

DeletedUser

Ya I was attaacking an enemy, i hope they haven't tried to fight back. I don't feel like dealing with another skirmish on my own land.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Mass recruiting FTL.

What did i tell you... win the continent by wars, not recruiting... i promise it is a lot more fun.

QFT.

Tribehugging mass recruiters deserve to be in my kd. I like to eat a bunch of noobs that dont know what they are doing....

DeletedUser

U should know phoenix the 3 in question r ex vh who moved on a couple of days ago since Vh has colapsed weve ardy recruited 8 including brindamour we need the last 3 to give us brinds full vh battle group back then there takeing over k38 for us while we start mopping up the tribes around k48 though we alrdy have over a 1 mil point lead on the continent.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
U should know phoenix the 3 in question r ex vh who moved on a couple of days ago since Vh has colapsed weve ardy recruited 8 including brindamour we need the last 3 to give us brinds full vh battle group back then there takeing over k38 for us while we start mopping up the tribes around k48 though we alrdy have over a 1 mil point lead on the continent.

i have no idea what your saying. I dont know any of the players or tribes mentioned.. i only know my kd and the ones to the sides of me...

DeletedUser

Nevermind i cant be bothered to explain it anymore im just takeing advantage of the death of vha and vh-a to recruit a few people.

Status
Not open for further replies.