where to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

dont you speak to me like that and yes I would be a lot better than in war times than you becuase you are so annoying in the tribal forums as you speak to people like they are lower down than you which is why 3 players left the tribe and you where banned for messing around with someones account. you cant say nothing

DeletedUser

Yuyumonk, he was attacking jordy about his coming to the pubs to complain or w/e..

DeletedUser

to be honest I dont even no why I posted this thread I guess I was in a bad mood. I cant remeber

DeletedUser

Well look on the bright side, now you are a VLN and you are destined for greatness, and possibly a world victory xD haha, depends on who would let you co with them if they would let you :p I already have an idea of who my co will be:)

DeletedUser

I mean a Co from deceit, do you have one of those? Cuz chances are we won't make it in Deceit, but rather, consolidated into another player while keeping our villages xD in essence, we will both grow, be part of the winning tribe, and enjoy the perks of being conquered xD

DeletedUser

Now that Mr Jordy found himself a new home, this thread can be closed right? (As it shouldn't have been here in the first place)

Tags

I respond better to Private Messages, if you'd like a thread closed for any reason, pm the reason.

CLOSED at request.

Status
Not open for further replies.