Where to start out?

DeletedUser122677

Hello all,

I am looking for some advice as to which world a new player should start in. I haven't created my village yet. Should I be waiting for a new world to start? Can I find any success as a new player in worlds that are already so far in progress?

How do I go about finding a tribe that will both accept me as a new player but have enough technical skill to teach me what I need to know? I'm worried that as a new player I will either be completely unable to find a tribe or, even worse, may find one that will teach me incorrect and ineffectual methods of gameplay.

If anyone has advice that might point me in the right direction, I would very much appreciate it.

DeletedUser

Hello Kebbey,

It's not too late to enter a world that has already began, for example world 105, so you can learn bit by bit how to play the game. Worlds 103 & 104 are open too right now, but they had began even earlier than 105. There are some different settings from a world to another, but that doesn't have to worry you for now. (You can find worlds settings here: https://en105.tribalwars.net/en-dk/page/settings).

For help you can always use the forum's guides, the tips given inside the game and also use the option "Mentoring". You can also ask for help from the members of your tribe. (There are some experienced tribes that wont accept you in the beginning and some that are not so much experienced and you ll find a place for yourself).

I hope that I helped :)

Upvote 0

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
I would suggest joining an existing world and join the mentoring system, and hopefully you get a good one

W106 may not be too far off also

Upvote 0