Where's Binn gone?

DeletedUser

Well, I have been away for about a week, so I haven't been able to pay attention to what's happened. Now that I'm back though, you might like to fill me in on what I've missed.
Forklift has been a leader for atleast 6 months :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

you're on to us Chrissy, these deductive skills of yours must be in part why your tribe is doing so well against APOC

DeletedUser

Your really are an arrogant arsewipe. I was trying to be gracious and praising by admitting that APOC are winning the war. Rather than accepting that. You choose to shove it back in my face.

I am aware of where the quit button is but if you're hoping that i or Prowl will click it you can go away

Thank you my lady. Before you find the delete button, I suggest you check this button out-PUSH!!!

Take that, servy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your really are an arrogant arsewipe. I was trying to be gracious and praising by admitting that APOC are winning the war. Rather than accepting that. You choose to shove it back in my face.

I am aware of where the quit button is but if you're hoping that i or Prowl will click it you can go away.

Alisnpa???

DeletedUser

language... language... you don't want to get a forum ban to you? Someone is a little bit testy. Is it that time of the month for you?
Yes the English language is what i was speaking. Didn't you realise that? :icon_eek:

Yeh it is that time of the month ofc cos that's not been said a million times before. But aside from the problems arising from the fact that i am the wrong gender to be having these monthly occurences i do seem to be a bit on edge. Maybe it is because you're speaking to me and i just felt so awed by your inspirational character and amazing internet skills that i just couldn't reply in the manner one of your station requires.

Now were do i put in the sarcasm tabs :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

He doesn't count?
ah you mean as conquers. He was largely inactive as of late but is more active than most. And tbh he left out of his own volition because he felt he'd done badly for Prowl due to his inactivity.

I wasn't saying APOC weren't taking active players accounts. I was merely saying that the inactive vills were helping to bolster the stats

DeletedUser

ah you mean as conquers. He was largely inactive as of late but is more active than most. And tbh he left out of his own volition because he felt he'd done badly for Prowl due to his inactivity.

I wasn't saying APOC weren't taking active players accounts. I was merely saying that the inactive vills were helping to bolster the stats

the stats really didn't need any bolstering, active or inactive we are walking away with the vills

DeletedUser

well that isn't entirely true at all. I've got 6/7 vills in k20. 5 players have tried to take them and have failed. And that's in a continent surrounded by APOC. If you were walking away with them. Shouldn't they have gone a couple of months ago?

DeletedUser

Actually it's a setup. Were having you over commit your forces before n

DeletedUser

well that isn't entirely true at all. I've got 6/7 vills in k20. 5 players have tried to take them and have failed. And that's in a continent surrounded by APOC. If you were walking away with them. Shouldn't they have gone a couple of months ago?

Thats because eveyone knows you're Pro Hugo :lol:

DeletedUser

Actually it's a setup. Were having you over commit your forces before n
overcommiting forces :icon_eek: You mean my one village that i retake any village APOC conquers of me in k20 :icon_rolleyes: My troop count hasn't changed in k20 only APOC troops have decreased.

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
rawr___love_you_by_gummi_pirate_crew.jpg
[/SPOIL]