Where's Binn gone?

King Sean04

i never deleted my account you nub

You didn't delete your original account? what about that other one Leedeval gave you? :lol:

Name: killy927
First seen: 2009-03-09 22:00:01
Tribe Changes: 16
Conquers: 140 (+114-26)

But yea you're right you never deleted :icon_rolleyes:

Oh look :lol:

Name: shaahhn
First seen: 2009-02-18 22:00:01
Tribe Changes: 9
Conquers: 638 (+448-190)

Last edited:

chrissy24

pleasant diversion though this is i really think we should get back on the topic of Binn.....................................
one of your lesser lights been given a chance to shine by stepping up to a big boys account or have you recruited yet another outsider with no w35 experience in your hour of need?

dont keep us guessing now :icon_biggrin:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

pleasant diversion though this is i really think we should get back on the topic of Binn.....................................
one of your lesser lights been given a chance to shine by stepping up to a big boys account or have you recruited yet another outsider with no w35 experience in your hour of need?

dont keep us guessing now :icon_biggrin:

lol... hour of need... you make me laugh.

DeletedUser

You didn't delete your original account? what about that other one Leedeval gave you? :lol:

Name: killy927
First seen: 2009-03-09 22:00:01
Tribe Changes: 16
Conquers: 140 (+114-26)

But yea you're right you never deleted :icon_rolleyes:

Oh look :lol:

Name: shaahhn
First seen: 2009-02-18 22:00:01
Tribe Changes: 9
Conquers: 638 (+448-190)

that i gave back a month later cause of high school football.

DeletedUser

that i gave back a month later cause of high school football.

I love how they always have a likely excuse as to why they quit, no of course it had nothing to do with the hundreds of incomings...

DeletedUser

Please be respectful to the new binninjail, its my 11 year old brother and he's never played before.

chrissy24

mods- you may as well close this thread
its clear APOC are so disrespectful of their former leader that they do not intend any form of eulogy or testimonial to his greatness on his retirement from W35.
note i use the word "retirement" not the "q" word:lol:

because APOCers never "q" - they just morph into other personas.

when i have the time i'll do a "close up and personal" tribute.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Binn would have preferred this to what you propose... he will be missed but whisky has promised that he will teach his brother how to use the spear nukes that were left behind in all binn's vills... better watch out Chrissy, I heard he is coming for you.

DeletedUser75781

its clear APOC are so disrespectful of their former leader that they do not intend any form of eulogy or testimonial to his greatness on his retirement from W35.

I've also retired from W35 so as to concentrate on my L4D endeavors. Hence I'm losing vills :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

not many of the tribemates I started with around any more... and I make no bones about it, they quit. Thing is, we made no excuses as to where or why they went, just that they quit letting large swathes of our controlled territory go barb. ...thing is there are those of us that stuck around and are glad we stayed with APOC. we have fought a collection of tribes, various coalitions have screamed the eveilness of APOC and the fact that there was no way it was going to last. we had the right leadership and the right people to be able to move ahead and will be the tribe that wins this world. It is the work and time put in by every tribe member still standing that we are here despite the odds that were against us from our inception. We were born in chaos and have some out of it to form a pretty tight group...

chrissy24

not many of the tribemates I started with around any more... and I make no bones about it, they quit. Thing is, we made no excuses as to where or why they went, just that they quit letting large swathes of our controlled territory go barb. ...thing is there are those of us that stuck around and are glad we stayed with APOC. we have fought a collection of tribes, various coalitions have screamed the eveilness of APOC and the fact that there was no way it was going to last. we had the right leadership and the right people to be able to move ahead and will be the tribe that wins this world. It is the work and time put in by every tribe member still standing that we are here despite the odds that were against us from our inception. We were born in chaos and have some out of it to form a pretty tight group...

truly inspiring!
pass me the hankies. i think i may cry. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

well said corwin.

chrissy's desire to be a woman clouds his judgement so pay no attention to his ramblings.

chrissy, i will give you and the 3 or 4 others in your group that that continue to fight a big thumbs up! depsite the fact that you have almost no supporting cast you still continue to battle. i must mention though that although valiant, it is an extremely pathetic and very humorous effort. nevertheless, it gives us something to do. thanks to you and the rest of your "tribe" (and i use that term VERY lightly) for sticking around to take your beating and eventual demise.

APOC has always overcome all this bull$hit propaganda in these ridiculous forums. All the people saying APOC will fall will eat their words. APOC will win and to be honest have, for the most part, already won. Time is the only question at this point.

Last edited by a moderator: