Wheres Cimm???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

syl, please explain a few things because you jump to many conclusions and i would like to know if you have any base to those conclusions at all.

1. Who did we recruit from 1337? Do you know?

2. Which dead accounts did we recruit?

3. Which players are never involved in operations?

4. How is BK our academy?

5. How do you know how many sits we have? Can you explain? And for interests sake how many do we have. I will compare your assumption to our memberlist and see how accurate you are.

6. Which people of ours have dropped their sits in our non-existent academy?

7. Who says i dont check stats?

8. What am i hoping to convince people in 'here' of?

9. Please explain how i am using propoganda?

10. When is this supposed 'falling apart' thing meant to happen. You have been mentioning it for a while now.

thanks, please answer so i can see why you think all of those things above.

I was in 1337 for months and believe me I know those people better than you . I can give you a clear list of the power of your recruits but I really donnot want to do it . You will see it by yourself soon . After all it is your choise on who to recruit and who not .

You have recruited from 1337 and blood at least 10 dead accounts. You are losing more people the last days .
I know these infos the same way i know the infos below .
Before you try to make a silly post like the one you did before that you have blocked the leak of infos remember what my answer was last time ;) .
[spoil]
Originally Posted by fireyflame
lol so many errors

and dont you get current intel anymore syl

Sylbestros-GR #360 2010,December 1st, 12:47
Firey Think again before you post ;) . We are always miles ahead of you .
Check your forums , This is not that old isn't it ;). I would say about a day old . [/spoil]

You have admitted to have control of BK multi times on lots of people in game. You have never refused it all this time and you never were able to deny all the below facts. Everyone knows that you are controling -BK- with sits with duke privilledges. You have control of the tribe from the first days it was created(renamed) from blood to kof and now -BK- .
You have claimed that you have no official diplomacy with them rather than a nap . Your posts though prove that they are following your orders.
I personally call it an academy. You can call it however you like. The outcome is the same. They are working for you .
You may have not dropped the sits officially but your people already abandon the accounts one by one undefended .They are really pushed and you are unable to help them .

The other questions are basically rhetorical ones cause everything ends up to that you have no idea what propaganda is or how to use it .
[spoil]shiama on 13.11. at 14:43
Please begin to send a massive amount of fakes at this player, sylbestros-GR, leader of ~TNK~

ANARKY will also be sending mass fakes.

we need to make him a refugee so skill? will not be able to recruit him right now as they are doing with the rest of his tribe.

add in the occasional nuke and some cats here and there to keep him honest

thankyou

shiama[/spoil]

[spoil]

Teamwork
Page: >1<

ANARKY - Shadowzilla on 24.11.2010 at 14:49 Quote BK brothers/sisters in arms it is time we really worked together to rid ourselves of the Red menace.

Just because you may not have 100-200 villages does not mean you can not help with the war efforts. The biggest thing is to be alert and try to be active. I have had over 500 incomings on me now for the last 5 days...The enemy has cleared some of my villages but I still manage to stop him from nobling anything...lol

He is pissed and it is mk78 and markoulin (sp) that I am fighting. easily both players are 5 times my size. But I am holding them back with some help from 1 bk member. Heck if 3 more members in the area kicked in that are my size those guys would be gone from k3, k13, and k4, and none of us would suffer heavy losses.

Then we move over to k5 and k15 and I would be right there with you guys.
Don't be discouraged and don't be afraid. You have some of the best players on W46 on your side. Anarky And we are with you guys.
Skill has less than 10 members in your area and you have over 48 members sandwiching them...With teamwork the ants can and will take down the biggest spider.

And let me tell you this ant is hungry.

Huzzah members of BK lets work together and you will see how easy it is for several players to take out 1 player at a time. You have seen skill do it with stasseman. So now it is time to return the favour. In the end it is a war game and this is where you determine your legacy in this game.

I have seen world 12 closed and I was in the last tribe to fight DNY the tribe that won that world. The one thing I can guarantee you is that those players that did not fight in the wars always disappeared. If you do not protect yourself and your tribe when the opportunity is present, than you will not live for long...look at 1337.

Now is the time! Rally your troops! Build those walls and siege weapons. Coordinate with your brothers and sisters in arms and defeat the enemy. For this enemy will fall. And the only question you will have 2 months from now is was I a part of it or not. Me I am in the thick of it and I love it.

HUZZAH
Shadowzilla

By the way I am just a member of Anarky not a leader or anything..I am a soldier. Just like most of you. And I do not have 50 villages. But I will fight the enemies of my tribe with my tribemates and allies and we will win. I have no doubt.
Edited by cperry4 on 24.11. at 21:34

[/spoil]

[spoil]

[12:57:49 PM] Sylbestros-GR: do you have an academy ?
[12:57:53 PM] Pete / Firey: yes
[12:58:03 PM] Sylbestros-GR: which is it ?
[12:58:05 PM] Pete / Firey: this is where these players can go for training
[12:58:08 PM] Pete / Firey: RAGE
---------------------
[1:05:45 PM] Pete / Firey: which one am i sitting
[1:05:54 PM] Sylbestros-GR: master account ?
[1:06:00 PM] Pete / Firey: no thats him
[1:06:11 PM] Pete / Firey: damn if i was sitting that he wouldnt have lost all those villages
[1:06:26 PM] Sylbestros-GR: hahaha
[1:06:32 PM] Pete / Firey: heh
[1:06:35 PM | Edited 1:06:42 PM] Pete / Firey: shiama
[1:06:36 PM] Sylbestros-GR: i never spend much time in him :p{
[1:06:48 PM] Sylbestros-GR: then you have either stas or daboys
[1:06:52 PM] Pete / Firey: shiama is duke of KoF
----------------------
[2:42:37 PM] Pete / Firey: i have total control of KoF
[2:42:46 PM] Sylbestros-GR: yea whatever
[2:42:47 PM] Pete / Firey: i will merge them tomorrow if we cant organise this

*** For those that are not aware of the KoF, It is the -BK- tribe . Firey had to rename it after he realise he was talking too much :eek:
---------------------
***BK forums .I still have sits in you you do know it right ?
stassenm on 15.11.2010 at 21:49 Quote
Down to 406 incoming. Support would be much appreciated. Dodging and defending is keeping me busy, so it's hard to make a good list of villages. Let's start with

2 AP 9.2 (556|109) K15 4 Def sent
2 AP 1 (554|101) K15 4 Def sent
2 AP 8 (554|110) K15 4 Def sent
Arlington (556|176) K15 4 Def sent
BEACH (563|162) K15 4 Def sent

stassenm on 15.11.2010 at 23:19 Quote
Thanks for the support sent so far. Here's the next set:
Asheville (554|173) K15 - 3D sent
Canterbury (550|160) K15 - 3D sent
Cap dAgde (555|104) K15 - 3D sent
mb04 (523|94) K5 - 3D sent
Orleans (555|162) K15
Strasbourg (536|167) K15
Village 01 (515|83) K5
Village 09 (514|86) K5 - 2 D sent
YOUNG (567|167) K15 - 2 D sent
------------------------
Georgieboi321 on 15.11.2010 at 17:21 Quote
Is there someone else from another continent who can take over sitting for driftingby's account sitting ?
shiama on 15.11.2010 at 18:47 Quote
Skype me
----------------
shiama on 15.11.2010 at 18:56 Quote
For coordination please could you all consider downloading skype?

Makes this all a lot easier.

Add me

Clara-666666
***ask thegrinreefer what her skype name is
------------
kaktuskilr today at 19:19 Quote
TSL's time will come I'm sure.
-------------
***They are sharing forums with their "family tribes"

ANARKY - ANARKY & -BK- RAGE! - -BK- + Rage!

Greetings
Page: >1< [2]

-BK- - shiama on 25.11.2010 at 19:10 Quote Hi Rage,

Look forward to getting to know you all
----------------
ANARKY - ANARKY & -BK- RAGE! - -BK- + Rage!

Important: CATTING COMPETITION
Page: >1< [2]

ANARKY - thegrinreefer on 21.11.2010 at 00:55 Quote -BK- and Anarky have been faking and nuking Sylbestros-GR for the past 8 days.

Good news is that we have heard this is driving him mad! So well done.

However we are now going to make it interesting.

Competition time

Target - Who else but..... Sylbestros-GR
Mission - Cat his smithys
Scoring - Points are awarded per level destroyed. Bonus points for dead nukes and a total level 20 to 0 wipeout.

Post your reports and a score table will be produced.

Fake Script - EVERY MEMBER OF BK AND ANARKY SHOULD SEND 100 FAKES PER DAY
------------------
Important: CATTING COMPETITION
Page: [1] >2<

ANARKY - fireyflame on 23.11.2010 at 07:53 Quote We don't seem to have many reports in here yet.

How are you guys at BK going? How many are sending?[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

The Resurrection

Cimms done. or on a new account. im sure he will show up sooner or later. Im sure we will all know if a new account name shows up on here talking all sorts of good times. He definitly was a plus to the forums though, even though it was just banter back and forth. On another note. Looks as though shadowzilla has caught the TSL effect, that or he became infected with whatever cimm has and is done.

DeletedUser

sylbestros you didnt answer one single question i asked, however, once again you went off on a tangent that had no relevance to anything i asked

i'm not going to waste my time responding to you or asking any more questions as you clearly cannot answer anything straight up. You are one twisted cookie.

DeletedUser

LOL, Anarky exposed. Looks like your tribe, Shadowzilla, are the true liars. Here you are saying all you have is a NAP with -BK- when his evidence clearly shows YOU, Shadowzilla, as someone rallying them up to attack Skill? You absolute hypocrite.

Same with you Firey. Your words no longer have meaning. Those logs clearly show you have control of accounts with ranked privs in -BK-. It shows you were the mastermind of their merge\name change, even though you have preached otherwise. It also shows you saying RAGE is indeed your academy.

Oh how marvelous these logs are. Go back to your man-cave. Both Shadow and Cimm have silenced their forum presence, probably trying to prevent getting rimmed.

DeletedUser

Firey admitted an NAP, he is just saying they are not an Academy. Basically the deal is there good members who are close to us come over, and they help us. They act like an academy, but there is no formal agreement.

DeletedUser

The Resurrection

Like i said before, you should all just merge or be the real family tribe that your too embarrased to be.

DeletedUser

Confused again? BK and RAGE are two different tribes.

Thanks for calling me a mastermind :). I don't see myself as one, however relative to you I'm a freakin' Einstein.

Anyway, i don't know what happens in your real life to make you so continuously angry, however, i hope you can resolve it one day.

Also don't forget this is a game and it is important not to be bitter and twisted all the time.

DeletedUser

mastermind: someone who creates new things

If you are so pleased to be called that, congratz I guess

DeletedUser

well i dont know about mastermind but i do have some qualities which help me excel at this game

cimmarian

WWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWW GUYS....GUYSSS GUUUUYSSSS.......IM HONORED!!! THANK YOU MUCH!!! A thread about me???? Ok, lets clear things up. To be clear folks.....im not gone!!!! Im here alive and well. I had alot of very hard finals...and football season to finish up. Proudly....I was voted most valuable player of my team by my coaches and teamates....... Next........Im not done by any means....in fact, its time to get things started. Namely...eat back some skill villages....chang and freinds be warned im coming. Also......I never said anyone couldnt take a village.....I said...time and time again that you clowns cant kill me....and .....you cant....and .....you wont........4 or 5000 attacks....all of you against me....and i had time to go study for few weeks....lolololol. you guys are a joke...and look...skill i not number one....now...who predicted that??? huh....comon....who told you? and guess what...the fun is just getting started. next...i leave or get kicked because of disciplinary reasons......that just the honest truth...my big brother pisses me off sometimes..and i piss him off sometime...but.....when it comes down to it.....we are family...solid. we dont care about points..in the end, you will be eaten. whats hilarious here is the same mcflys...still clamoring for my demise......even when im not around....well guess what....dee dee dee......im back!!! nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.