Wheres Cimm???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

They may have defeated Cimm, but don't forget about the 5 skill? accounts banned, and markoulin deleting his account. 1 account trashed by skill? doesn't even compare to the physical and emotional stress of having 5 accounts banned for multi password, and a multi-million point player deleting their account without so much as a sit given to their respective tribe.

TSL had a multimillion point player delete their account right when we declared on TSB. Didn't do us much harm

I understand why you are trying to make it out to be some HUGE thing, but it really isn't. Skill? are winning this war, no? I think I'd stop focusing on the propaganda and focus on timing 150ms trains.

DeletedUser

Yes. Each tribe we have fought we have beaten psycholigically early and made the rest of the fighting very easy for ourselves.

physiological or psychological razor?

You only won 1337 and that was done not by your fighting skills.
1337 was headless all the time so there was not any chance to survive without leadership :) guiding the tribe .

DeletedUser

lucky you weren't leader then - you ran the fastest of them all and dragged your almost dead horde with you

at least original dazrield tried to get things going. He just lacked the understanding to run a multi K tribe. You on the other hand attack like a noob, spout filth and ignorance constantly, drive your closest player allies to quit because you demand all their D troops, and basically are down to what 3 now? masterchriss, buko and yourself. Soon to be two im sure - then lets see if you and masterchris can handle that type of OP we did at the start of the war with 1337. You remember surely. :) bone crushing that was and skill? i mean 1337 never recovered.

DeletedUser

^^

I think someone has got the hump!
cuddles?

Anyway, Firey you're a fool if you think Anarky can do to Skill what they did to 1337.

DeletedUser93439

Wasn't this thread about cimm's absence and not about how ANARKY and Skill? are going to make out?

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
TSL had a multimillion point player delete their account right when we declared on TSB. Didn't do us much harm

I understand why you are trying to make it out to be some HUGE thing, but it really isn't. Skill? are winning this war, no? I think I'd stop focusing on the propaganda and focus on timing 150ms trains.

I am sorry, wining the war? In what magical world do you life?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

TSL had a multimillion point player delete their account right when we declared on TSB.

Just out of curiosity, when did you declare on TSB? If we are at war the stats are pretty funny looking. Aside from that spy who gifted his villages to dirka you've only taken 7 of our villages since TSB was formed 1 month ago. And we've taken 8 from you. So..?

DeletedUser

Just out of curiosity, when did you declare on TSB? If we are at war the stats are pretty funny looking. Aside from that spy who gifted his villages to dirka you've only taken 7 of our villages since TSB was formed 1 month ago. And we've taken 8 from you. So..?

:icon_twisted: Well if he is like me he probably just means 3DX witch you were all part of at some point. i assume by the multi million point player quitting was when gladiatorial left the game around the same time as [R] taking in war and brining around the start of a war ?

just an assumption mind you.

DeletedUser

^^

I think someone has got the hump!
cuddles?

Anyway, Firey you're a fool if you think Anarky can do to Skill what they did to 1337.

Thats what you told me last time.

I could do an essay on all the issues Skill? has and probably doesnt know it yet. But why alert them to more than i already have. They mass recruited ... twice. So they have all the problems that come with mass recruitment. Any experienced player can talk about them in depth i'm sure. These factors will be a part of their undoing. The other part is their lack of skills.

DeletedUser

lucky you weren't leader then - you ran the fastest of them all and dragged your almost dead horde with you

at least original dazrield tried to get things going. He just lacked the understanding to run a multi K tribe. You on the other hand attack like a noob, spout filth and ignorance constantly, drive your closest player allies to quit because you demand all their D troops, and basically are down to what 3 now? masterchriss, buko and yourself. Soon to be two im sure - then lets see if you and masterchris can handle that type of OP we did at the start of the war with 1337. You remember surely. :) bone crushing that was and skill? i mean 1337 never recovered.

I see it pains you losing your sitted academy, that's cool :)

Nobody quit because of the pressure of the game, people have real life issues, there's nothing for you to get credit there. Even if we left the two of us we still kick ass.

You should stop demonstrating and manipulating people that you have power because you defeated 1337. People must understand that 1337 had bad leadership and you won using backstabbers. You're almost 4mil account and you haven't won a real war, that's a shame.

The other part is their lack of skills.
And with lack of skill we win, paradox? i don't think so :)

But we're out of topic, the topic is about cimmarian :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

By stats they are, but this isn't even a "war" yet. Half of their conquers are in our isolated k. remove that, and the stats don't look so favorable toward skill?.

DeletedUser

the academy is beating you masterchris :)

and skill? dismiss their players that are losing too many villages yet they retain sits on those accts, yet we dont do this beause it is cheap

anyway who cares about skill?'s problems, their inactivity, lack of suitable account sitters and inability to do a proper OP (your present tribal OP is a joke and you should be totally ashamed to even call it an OP).

DeletedUser84663

anyway who cares about skill?'s problems, their inactivity, lack of suitable account sitters and inability to do a proper OP (your present tribal OP is a joke and you should be totally ashamed to even call it an OP).
apparently, it is YOU firey that cares so much about skills "problems" that you so masterfully have gained from your "spies" and discussions with Skill players... please just stop making yourself out to be worse that you may really be... the whole world might want to do an op on you soon if you keep it up... seemed it worked for shadow and cimm already.

as for YOUR op... just quit talking and start it already, I think you been talking about a "proper" op for about a month now... pitiful.

As for our "tribal op", I've said it before and will say it again... it is a training session. Seemed to have gotten you scrambling (and losing a few nukes as well)

DeletedUser

:icon_twisted: Well if he is like me he probably just means 3DX witch you were all part of at some point.

Prolly right. Question remains though where that supposed war is. I wouldn't call 7 villages in a month "war". Maybe he means the 6 mil ODD increase TSL gave one of our members yesterday. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Sorry typo, meant 3DX

DeletedUser

:icon_twisted: Well if he is like me he probably just means 3DX witch you were all part of at some point. i assume by the multi million point player quitting was when gladiatorial left the game around the same time as [R] taking in war and brining around the start of a war ?

just an assumption mind you.

No it wasn't gladiator, honestly I can't remember who it was. It was someone right on the front lines. He just got up and deleted his account like the day we declared

DeletedUser

Aye aye we i have seen it happen before its understandable some people don't know how to leave the game the right way for reasons or another.

Back on topic anyhow.

Conquers a-side Where is crmm relay ? i didn't expect crmm to just stop. like he has done. something wrong ?

DeletedUser

apparently, it is YOU firey that cares so much about skills "problems" that you so masterfully have gained from your "spies" and discussions with Skill players... please just stop making yourself out to be worse that you may really be... the whole world might want to do an op on you soon if you keep it up... seemed it worked for shadow and cimm already.

as for YOUR op... just quit talking and start it already, I think you been talking about a "proper" op for about a month now... pitiful.

As for our "tribal op", I've said it before and will say it again... it is a training session. Seemed to have gotten you scrambling (and losing a few nukes as well)

this is just adolsecent nonsense talking now, i thought you were 32?

skill? have massive problems and you know it and unfortunately for you we are very aware of them

we will do an OP when we are good and ready and as opposed to skill? we actually know how to put it together

and please do a massive OP on me, thats all that can really challenge me in this game now - so bring it on - dont do it like your pawprints OP as that was a joke surely - training exercise? farout you guys have a long way to go. ps how are those 100+ smithys you have lost? pps you just guaranteed another wave is coming your way mate

DeletedUser

the academy is beating you masterchris :)

and skill? dismiss their players that are losing too many villages yet they retain sits on those accts, yet we dont do this beause it is cheap

You really cannot talk about mass recruiting and inactivity ...
You have recruited all the dead weight that 1337 was protecting including dead accounts and people that never participate in any operations! You create "academies in a non tribe member limit world with the hope that people will afraid of you and will run away! Those that know what happened in 1337 and the north know that you control more sits than active accounts all this time!
Well the time is close that everything will fall apart since you donnot have enough people to handle all those accounts.
Your people already started to drop off their sits on your academies and we have not even started having fun yet!
This world has enough villages for everyone! We donnot need to block any tribe keeping dead accounts as you try to do all this time.

And since you donnot spent time in checking the stats band you only lie in here with the hope that people are too stupid to realise it, let me remind you that people stopped believe in your lousy propaganda .
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Skill?
Side 2:
Tribes: -BK-

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 351
Side 2: 119
Difference: 232

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,298,653
Side 2: 1,153,235
Difference: 2,145,418

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

syl, please explain a few things because you jump to many conclusions and i would like to know if you have any base to those conclusions at all.

1. Who did we recruit from 1337? Do you know?

2. Which dead accounts did we recruit?

3. Which players are never involved in operations?

4. How is BK our academy?

5. How do you know how many sits we have? Can you explain? And for interests sake how many do we have. I will compare your assumption to our memberlist and see how accurate you are.

6. Which people of ours have dropped their sits in our non-existent academy?

7. Who says i dont check stats?

8. What am i hoping to convince people in 'here' of?

9. Please explain how i am using propoganda?

10. When is this supposed 'falling apart' thing meant to happen. You have been mentioning it for a while now.

thanks, please answer so i can see why you think all of those things above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.