Where's everyone gone?

DeletedUser100646

Flaming is fun. Still, people have so much more to keep em busy when they're online than spam game forums than they did back in the day. Tribalwars is still one of the best timesinks in existence.

DeletedUser

plus tw takes up enough time to just be on the forum to. Hope things will get more lively with tw2 thou.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
how's this world people? :) first time I've come back in a while, last time I played seriously was world 15 I think haha. That was ages ago, trying to ease my way back into the world of tw. Anyone here played on world 15 or know me pm me, would be great to catch up.

Kind Regards
Bond :)

thanatos42

I find on the forums I get abused for my ignorance and then usually get some great advice. It's a shame that the worlds are less active, but I mean the game world is so vast still it's not the worst thing in the world.

Hofare

looking at these posts it does seem to be old names
only actually 1 player who has joined this year has commented

reading forum wars and propaganda used to be one of the most fun aspects in this game

DeletedUser

Some ppl likes just reading, and some likes flaming, and some others likes insulting.
thats how the forum goes, most of the time.

Hofare

the main thing this game has going for it at the moment as it has a nice free app

but I do miss all the old school propaganda and memes in the old worlds

DeletedUser

Same here,
But hey, there will be some PnP in the new version of tw2, lets hope things are a bit better and lively on the other side lol

weshellbegods

I miss the old days when PnP threads popped up nearly every time there was a war. Hell nowadays were lucky too see a declaration thread let alone a PnP :/

DeletedUser

Lol, there used to be like more than 30 posts per hour, now a days, ppl just dont XD