Where's everyone gone?

DeletedUser

Oh I remember back in the day there would be hundreds of people a day commenting in a new world section.. What's the crack? Where's everyone gone?

DeletedUser65288

Forums are not as vibrant as they used to be, tends to be one group of players who constantly post. Sometimes a few old names pop up here and there.

DeletedUser

Not only have players left the forums, they left the game :| No world is as full as they used to be :\

DeletedUser107233

haha i thought this world was quiet speedy, but now you mention it

idiopathicrebel

It is probably this forum is full of rabble and trolling. No one wants to be trolled every time they post. I bet Someone tries to troll me on the next couple of post after this.

DeletedUser86709

No. Trolling stopped being mildly amusing for everyone born after 2000 in 2012.

idiopathicrebel

Lol. That's what I was thinking but seen people try to do it since.

DeletedUser86709

Lol they still are trying to hop on the bandwagon... except it already left

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Everyone knows this is a dying game on its last legs. There are a whole lot less players playing which is directly related to the amount of posting going on on these forums.

HorseSoldier

This game has been dying a slow death. I knew that years ago but it's still surprising to me when I check in and try a new world. The new worlds and the forums overall are drastically less active than they used to be.

master of the rangers

yeah the difference in activity level is pretty noticeable. Shame really :(

but what can you do eh? :p

DeletedUser

They heard the rumors you were coming back to tw speedy, so they left :lol:

DeletedUser99544

I am not surprised the forum are rather dead. There is simply no innovation in topics. Its the same world in and world out.

For most of the time it is a very few playing making the atmosphere uneasy, or they are making boing post about how they are the best tribe, or if they are not, how they should have been if not for the evil backstabbing victors..... Most of the old foxed have seen it all and heard it all. and for new players, it both take a while to get out here, and when you do you get you head chopped of for a refreshment question.

So in a sense forum are dying and rightly so.

DeletedUser

Ha well some people are just reading for tips on how to play and not really like getting into the flameing in some topics.