Where's Pilly!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pillburydough

What moral standards are you on about? He was aquitted of all charges, therefore, he didn't do anything immoral.

You need to catch up on your history boy :

Clicky

Just to clarify on the moral statement, he committed adultery, that makes the action immoral, while being the president of the Unites States, who knows what else happened that we did not hear about, and that also says a lot about his morals in general.

And you call him cool ?

Says a lot about YOU....

Last edited:

DeletedUser54677

You need to catch up on your history boy :

Clicky

Just to clarify on the moral statement, he committed adultery, that makes the action immoral, while being the president of the Unites States, who knows what else happened that we did not hear about, and that also says a lot about his morals in general.

And you call him cool ?

Says a lot about YOU....

"Boy"

Wat

I find it funny that a 15 year old kid tries to lecture older people use derogatory terms such as that. Perhaps if you have something to say, more people would be apt to listen if you didn't insult them at ever occasion, ne?

Anyways, onto your poorly stated attempt at PnP.

I said he was aquitted of all charges, meaning he didn't do it. I can say I killed 8 people in real life, doesn't mean I did it.

Yes, I believe that Clinton was cool, and he was a great president. He was one of the, if not the only, presidents within the last 10 presidencies that reduced the US's national debt and created a surplus for the next president, who squandered it and raised the national debt higher. Moral or immoral, he was great at his job.

pillburydough

Haha, you think you so smart don't you ? He admitted to doing it, that means, he did it, being aquited does not all of a sudden mean he did not do it(after he confessed it himself), so my point stays the same.

You are like 15 yourself so me calling you boy is only derogatory(copy/paste big word), if you're like 10 yourself. Now bounce cool(not)boy, hear me boy?

DeletedUser54677

Haha, you think you so smart don't you ? He admitted to doing it, that means, he did it, being aquited does not all of a sudden mean he did not do it(after he confessed it himself), so my point stays the same.

You are like 15 yourself so me calling you boy is only derogatory(copy/paste big word), if you're like 10 yourself. Now bounce cool(not)boy, hear me boy?

Think I am? No, that'd be arrogant of myself. Even though I did make the Dean's list.

Legal interpretations mean everything in the US, I don't expect a UK resident to understand, especially one such as you. Because you admit to something doesn't mean you did it when the charges are dropped in court. Just as inTW, perception and misdirection is everything.

It's also illegal to be married in my state if you're under the age of 18.

pillburydough

Legal interpretations mean everything in the US, I don't expect a UK resident to understand, especially one such as you. Because you admit to something doesn't mean you did it when the charges are dropped in court.

Just more proof of how delusional(copy/pasted another big word) Americans can be...... not that I don't like americans.

It's also illegal to be married in my state if you're under the age of 18.

As if anybody cares, thx for da useless info boy, or is that just proof of ya age, and you're not happy cause you wanna get married and the laws are stoppin you.....

DeletedUser54677

Just more proof of how delusional(copy/pasted another big word) Americans can be...... not that I don't like americans.

As if anybody cares, thx for da useless info boy, or is that just proof of ya age, and you're not happy cause you wanna get married and the laws are stoppin you.....

*sigh*

Can't argue with idiots, they refuse to offer any valid arguments and instead try to slander their opponent in order to draw away from their opponent's rebuttle.

pillburydough

*sigh*

Dean list boy is above admitting when he's been pwned *sigh*

DeletedUser

JFK is generally held in high regard.
JFK was guilty of far worse indiscretions than Clinton ever was.

STAFAST

Clinton did so well as he was president during fantastic economic times. Clinton got nailed by the press because the way media is seen and heard around the world. There is no longer a hush over what anybody does in the world, as in the case of JFK. He screwed everybody and anybody, and it got covered up.

I liked Ronald Reagan myself, loved how he took care of the Air Traffic Controllers :) Fired every one of them, lol.

pillburydough

KS was, or dont you read?

Don't you read, the convo have been about Clinton all along, and that reply was to KS post about JFK telling him that that is prolly true, but the convo is not about JFK or all american presidents, just about this one. Yo seriously need to consider reading classes old timer....

STAFAST

I think you need to go to school and learn anything, but hey, your not my kid....thank god.

DeletedUser

Pilly still hasn't arrived at the level of argument and counter argument, and supporting your arguments with other related arguments. :icon_neutral:

He just spouts random phrases when he doesn't understand why something was done.

So just go over it.

seth89

I think it was saying that he IS married and that he's proved you wrong on your "boy" theory.

Tho. 100% of all my post's are make no sense at all. Just like my gameplay. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.