Wheres Shadow???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

always lying through your front teeth

Explain this ogre - why didnt your good friend markoulin set you as his sitter? Why didnt he send his nukes off to help you? Why didnt he send his D off to help you.

now i know you always avoid answering those questions you dont like the answer to - so here is your chance - a chance in your life to actuallt be honest for a change. Think of it as a fresh start that will eventually enable you to have real life friends once again.

hope you take that step, it will mean that one day, sometime in the future, you will not so terribly lonely anymore

You know, maybe a sit would be more productive then him just deleting his account for everyone to get a hold of his villages.

DeletedUser

The answer is simple. When i decide to quit i will use my troops and delete my account. After so many years in the game we have made a name here and not all people like to give away their names.
markoulin used most of his nukes and troops by the time he deleted . He certainly had more troops to use but he had no time for the game .

Unlikely with you or god my reputation is good and i donnot have to hide in other accounts or chose different nicknames ;) .

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Who is hiding behind other accounts? I have been yelled at, called a noob a dozen times, 99% in W5 hates me, and yet I play under the same name. Why? Because I dont give a shit. Same goes for most people >.>

DeletedUser

The answer is simple. When i decide to quit i will use my troops and delete my account. After so many years in the game we have made a name here and not all people like to give away their names.
markoulin used most of his nukes and troops by the time he deleted . He certainly had more troops to use but he had no time for the game .

markoulin didnt even like you
same with most of the others in your part of the world
and i know why and so do you and im happy to explain

Unlikely with you or god my reputation is good and i donnot have to hide in other accounts or chose different nicknames ;) .

the red dna account? I haven't brought this up before and i'm hoping you can tell me your version before i explain mine.

DeletedUser

markoulin didnt even like you
same with most of the others in your part of the world
and i know why and so do you and im happy to explain

the red dna account? I haven't brought this up before and i'm hoping you can tell me your version before i explain mine.

we have been fighting and nobling with markoulin together from the first days i joined 1337 . You can check the TW stats once again to see you are liyng again. We have been cooperating in all operatios together for all this time :) .
If this is how you hate then so be it .This is what i call partnership .

What about red dna ? Another one of your followers that send me account sit request before he quits.. He was a bit pissed with you and your leadership :) .
Btw I have 3 more sit requests already pending in your family ;) .I didnot ask for them .Your people are basically tired of your behaviour .

DeletedUser

hey you say another one of my followers who sent you an account sit - answer me this

1. who were these other followers who sent you a sit?

2. how was red dna ever connected to me or ANARKY

simple questions - lets see some simple answers

DeletedUser

hey you say another one of my followers who sent you an account sit - answer me this

1. who were these other followers who sent you a sit?

2. how was red dna ever connected to me or ANARKY

simple questions - lets see some simple answers

The right question is who ARE the other followers that sent me sits . I would be stupid to answer you this one lol .

2 . You recruited him in your academy -BK- as you did with lots of others

DeletedUser

Hate to break it to you but this thread is about Shadow. Take your petty argument somewhere else. Preferably off the forums.

DeletedUser

off topic ghost be careful

syl - simple answer is there are none

and you forget that BK isnt our academy - as much as you like continually convincing yourself of that

and shadow disappeared so we dismissed his account - i doubt he will be back

DeletedUser

Okay, Shadow isn't in Anarky anymore, and he isn't in BK, so why are you still talking about them?

IMO this topic should be closed as its just pulling people into arguments.

DeletedUser

agreed

but answer me this ghost if you will

syl continually throws out untruths and guesses - should i bother attempting to correct him? To answer myself probably not, as he simply avoids answering my direct questions

DeletedUser

Seriously firey. You're not an idiot. You are told you are off topic. And i'm sure you know it. Yet you still carry on with your off topic crap. This should be a private arguement.

The Resurrection

Roman how is your message related?

Shadows gone. Please lock this topic!

DeletedUser

Roman how is your message related?

Shadows gone. Please lock this topic!

or prolly taken a new account ;) .
It is funny that when shadow vanished new "anarky" member comes in forums spamming nonsenses the same way shadow did :) .

The Resurrection

or prolly taken a new account ;) .
It is funny that when shadow vanished new "anarky" member comes in forums spamming nonsenses the same way shadow did :) .

Yup, on another note, seems as though -BK- think its smart to snipe a couple of cleared villages of shadows:icon_rolleyes: Wonder how thats going to work for them:icon_biggrin:

The Resurrection

I found shadow!!!

Andymak on 16.12. at 06:15
You have nobled a village which has been cleared and claimed by TLS. The village in question is [coord]402|98[/coord] TSL members have been nobling him, for you to jump in and noble a target of TSL is a poor choice. Please remove your troops and let the village be nobled by its rightful owner in TSL

Andymak on 16.12. at 22:28
again?

producer1 today at 02:50
Hey friend shadow is my co player thats why i nobled some of his villages if you dont mind.

Andymak today at 02:58
Great you just became my next target:)

Status
Not open for further replies.