Wheres where?

DeletedUser64969

been gone for afew months after getting bored of doing everything just checking in anyway, and what the hell are viking villages?

someone update me please just curious :p, and i see this world is failing hardcore like i thought it would after i deleted

DeletedUser

Northern tribes merged with it's southern counter parts, forming East and West side tribes. Or families. Whatever.

DeletedUser103537

What happen was I thought Where? was being badly run. I was about to war Rawr! and MW had my line stacked and everything for that war. Where? were unwilling to war anyone even though I asked them to war Ex they said they needed time and were pressing me to war Rawr!. WR kind of found out about my impending declaration. He came to me his goal was to get me to stop and hold me off warring he mentioned merging(don't think he was serious on the matter). My thoughts on merging were good I felt Where? would collapse right after a merge(though I didn't think they merge with Ex). So Onfire and Rawr! merged and now are HotRex. Yeah we were Fossils at first been having problems with a name main threat to us so far was our name. Where? merged into Ex yet Where? members hate Ex rules and from what I gather a lot of Ex members hate the rules as well. igourge a splinter cell also formed out of Where? and Ex merger. Most people who were ex Where? hate me as well. I guess doing the most interesting move in the world makes you have enemies.

So there you have it the story of the world best merger and worst merger

DeletedUser107336

been gone for afew months after getting bored of doing everything just checking in anyway, and what the hell are viking villages?

someone update me please just curious :p, and i see this world is failing hardcore like i thought it would after i deleted

:( I miss you..

DeletedUser

you deleted, thats fail :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64969

:( I miss you..

I was going to give you my account but for some reason i didn't :|, don't know why, RL stuff going down and kyle just quite frankly pissing me off, didnt want him or the other nub to have it to be fair when i made it rofl, so sorry about that, shud of stayed and let you merge into it and then let you take over :(

yeah the delete was a fail, but i couldn't be arsed with people in where? just moaned to much about nothing, and they expect me to fix it because thier paranoid about the neibours or there been abit of an ass, instead of talking about the problem they just shunned each other, having 15 of them mails aday was annoying when its half the freaking tribe, not much of a surprised they disbanded after i deleted.

What happen was I thought Where? was being badly run. I was about to war Rawr! and MW had my line stacked and everything for that war. Where? were unwilling to war anyone even though I asked them to war Ex they said they needed time and were pressing me to war Rawr!. WR kind of found out about my impending declaration. He came to me his goal was to get me to stop and hold me off warring he mentioned merging(don't think he was serious on the matter). My thoughts on merging were good I felt Where? would collapse right after a merge(though I didn't think they merge with Ex). So Onfire and Rawr! merged and now are HotRex. Yeah we were Fossils at first been having problems with a name main threat to us so far was our name. Where? merged into Ex yet Where? members hate Ex rules and from what I gather a lot of Ex members hate the rules as well. igourge a splinter cell also formed out of Where? and Ex merger. Most people who were ex Where? hate me as well. I guess doing the most interesting move in the world makes you have enemies.

So there you have it the story of the world best merger and worst merger

and you quite frankly suck in my opinion, people might as well just all merge together and make some more super tribes and try and make things interesting again, i should of just changed the pass and locked kyle out and done what i wanted earlier when i could still be bothered and i could of made the world fun, instead of all the retards with no balls merging instead of doing the fun thing and organizing some wars and having breaks every now and again ect, could of made it fun, nvm i'm to blame for this worlds shitiness i guess, seems you no longer had where? to give you your security blanket, so you did the worse thing ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow. Big talk about balls for a quitter who can't be arsed about problems, who happens to be leading a tribe before. Grow some before you talk about em.

DeletedUser64969

Wow. Big talk about balls for a quitter who can't be arsed about problems, who happens to be leading a tribe before. Grow some before you talk about em.

Someone in my family died that's why i quit + having to move house because of it, kinda difficult to play without an internet connection/ really not wanting to.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Someone in my family died that's why i quit + having to move house because of it, kinda difficult to play without an internet connection/ really not wanting to.

..sorry to hear about your loss

Deleted User - 4669627

sorry about your loss, but...

you gave up on where (you said it yourself, not that somebody died or that you lost internet, you said you were sick of them) then bitch that evil gave up on where?

where was your tribe, not his, if you gave up on them, how dare you talk shit to him for it?

hypocrite :icon_rolleyes:

he did the best thing he could for the people he led, can you say the same?

just leave again mate, apparently your quitting was the best thing for w64

DeletedUser103537

I was going to give you my account but for some reason i didn't :|, don't know why, RL stuff going down and kyle just quite frankly pissing me off, didnt want him or the other nub to have it to be fair when i made it rofl, so sorry about that, shud of stayed and let you merge into it and then let you take over :(

yeah the delete was a fail, but i couldn't be arsed with people in where? just moaned to much about nothing, and they expect me to fix it because thier paranoid about the neibours or there been abit of an ass, instead of talking about the problem they just shunned each other, having 15 of them mails aday was annoying when its half the freaking tribe, not much of a surprised they disbanded after i deleted.

and you quite frankly suck in my opinion, people might as well just all merge together and make some more super tribes and try and make things interesting again, i should of just changed the pass and locked kyle out and done what i wanted earlier when i could still be bothered and i could of made the world fun, instead of all the retards with no balls merging instead of doing the fun thing and organizing some wars and having breaks every now and again ect, could of made it fun, nvm i'm to blame for this worlds shitiness i guess, seems you no longer had where? to give you your security blanket, so you did the worse thing ever.

LoL the world went bad after Drunk went inactive and the tribe went downhill I heard many rumors in Where? of the well not getting along and such. Yes onfire had that. Also we were planning a war stacked our borders and everything for a war. Sadly I felt Where? were well not willing to fight any wars while they wanted me to fight Rawr! and MW. Yet they would not fight Ex. I mean really they told me for months they were going to war. I never saw a war. So I felt it was over for them.

DeletedUser64969

where + onfire vs the world, wud of been interesting, drunk went inactive 6 weeks before i deleted, as in not logging in at all, its a shame where wouldn't help :|

DeletedUser103537

It would have but I felt your leadership was bad and wanted to hug after drunk left sadly. Trent was my buddy and really I felt bad about doing it wasn't to difficult a choice though even though we were friends. I was looking out for my tribe more then anything else. Past friends doesn't mean I am allied for life sadly.

DeletedUser99805

@Dave, I don't see what gives you the right to act cocky and imply you did everything. You were incharge of Where? for 2 weeks...at max. At that not much was done, in terms of your account - Kyle did most of the work until he vanished.

Don't come on a forum chatting shit about "knew they would failed when I left" At the end of the day you didn't do anything sufficient in terms of the tribe, therefore you didn't do "everything" in fact you did nothing at all.

On another note, sorry about your loss, hope all is well.