Which player is the biggest barb nobler/internaller

DeletedUser

I have nobled my fair share of barbs on this world if it makes me a nub then I guess I am. Wont change the way I fight though. More points typically means more troops, thus has more of a chance in a war. Although it depends on how you use it I guess. A Guy I was attacking went barb. Should I just leave him alone then?

I try to wait until noobs noble the barbs at the start. I always resist the temptation to internal. it never works out though. These villages need to be owned.

If you let pride get in the way, you'll end up being left behind in the village count. thats ok if you want to turtle, but when vengeance is in order, any village will do.

DeletedUser

One thing I thought about while I was doing this, was that many of the top 20 players have co-players. Their high internal rate might be explained by them merging with their co-players. Or it could just be that they're all farming whores (they pretty much all have multiple looter/plunderer of the day awards) so they just always have the nobbies to take internals.

133 of the "internals" on Whowantstobemyfarm was a merge with LadyandJuicy, so your theory is right, that it does skew the stats.

DeletedUser

Sending support doesn't get you any OD. Thought everyone knew that. Also, he doesn't need to have ODA 10x more than his points. ODA doesn't mean a player is good, it just means he's aggressive. I don't know the guy anyway so i can't say anything but just giving my opinion.

If he sent to his own villas, than he can get OD -.-

DeletedUser

If he sent to his own villas, than he can get OD -.-

Typically 'sending support' is considered sending defense to your tribemates.

Sending to your own villages is self-preservation and shifting troops :p

If my account got some portion of ODD for all of the nukes we've helped kill via stacks we sent to our tribemates we'd probably be top 5 ODD, if not #1 or #2. But nobody really attacks us and when we provoke them to they give up too fast so we don't have much ODD ourselves :p

That said I think my account is also #2 in total barbs nobled on this world so...hahaha.

DeletedUser

And ther price goes to Panamax:
He nobled about two third of his villages from tribemates