Which Premade/future tribe, Is on your Mind.

DeletedUser

Tell me, what premade do you have your eyes on, or maybe even doubts about, maybe some premades are all talk? what do you know about them an each of there members. Which ones would would stay here for longer than a few months? This thread also covers any tribes that have just entered this world. So any tribes that are in W45, Give me your information and tell me what you think about each of them.

I do know this world is'nt started yet.:icon_eek:
Ill edit this as we go along.

Totalwipeout

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Payback has been rather hyped ad expected to follow Ego and R4KI on the ranks but has an incompetent leader and will bomb, hard.

Your our BUFFET

EGO!! Will most likely be one of the best, just depends what LA is going to do this time. Payback has potential ( all I will say for them). And Gray and Proud might not be seen in the top 20 for a while, but they are a tribe worth sending Verry gay normal happy hugs.:)

DeletedUser

EGO!! Will most likely be one of the best, just depends what LA is going to do this time. Payback has potential ( all I will say for them). And Gray and Proud might not be seen in the top 20 for a while, but they are a tribe worth sending Verry gay normal happy hugs.:)

R4KI will be rank 1, Ego will probably be rank 2, I doubt very much Payback is top 5.

Your our BUFFET

F4-O will be follow too =)

I Have huge doubts on your experience. I'll give an example of what I think will happen: tribes like ego, payback, r4k1, and mine will be in the core of an aple, while your premade will have your skin of the aple peeled off. Understandable? :icon_twisted:

Last edited:

luc6

on a world like this rather start alone then some premade that doesn't even last 2 weeks and merge 4 times and tribal.hugz didn't you fail or failling in W44?

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Haven't heard of any good premades in particular aiming at this world... so no premade.

As for future tribes... well I know a couple of rim tribes are going to be formed with some late starters. I'll see how those fellows fair.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
For me, I'm only going to be joining on a certain day, regardless of if that is core or rim.

luc6

well rim, farming is better and always better, chance to live then core hard time at starting even reading guides, better on a late game then start

Tribal.Hugsz

on a world like this rather start alone then some premade that doesn't even last 2 weeks and merge 4 times and tribal.hugz didn't you fail or failling in W44?

Not to say fail, just falling, come one 6 alliance combined vs 1 tribe?Wouldn't you will fall too?Still ODA/D raising.D especially, Rankings>Opponents defeated (Tribes)>As defender.

ODA still raising up.

luc6

Depend on the line-up, still say if your members did attack everywhere it may have caused some enemies here and there as well

DeletedUser81615

Not to say fail, just falling, come one 6 alliance combined vs 1 tribe?Wouldn't you will fall too?Still ODA/D raising.D especially, Rankings>Opponents defeated (Tribes)>As defender.

ODA still raising up.

Last I checked we are still winning 2 to 0 conquers against each other. Sorry Hugsz. :icon_neutral:

Phsyko

gargareth

r4ki is best, then probably ego, don't know much about the rest.

DeletedUser

we'll see who is the best after the attack beaks ;)

mass rise of OD and disbanding tribes