Which Premade/future tribe, Is on your Mind.

DeletedUser

I'll bring this back on topic.

R4KI have been keeping quiet. I think its fair to say that they were overhyped way too much. Only 21 members and a lot of them seem very slow farmers, cant see these bums lasting when nobles cmon.

DeletedUser

R4KI have been keeping quiet. I think its fair to say that they were overhyped way too much. Only 21 members and a lot of them seem very slow farmers, cant see these bums lasting when nobles cmon.

Your the super cool guy!

pwnyslaystation

Underestimating R4KI is just about as stupid as underestimating Ego!!! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Underestimating R4KI is just about as stupid as underestimating Ego!!! :icon_rolleyes:

The half of Egos tribe in K54 are doomed. They tried to show off by splitting the tribe into 2 continents but its backfired horribly on them, because they picked a K with full sized premades in it.

The half in K45 might survive a while but I cant see them ever getting into the Top 5 with just 15 members. R4KI on the otherhand have a better chance cause they all went the same way, however I still cant see it happening. I think the "Random" mob are dying off and I think once they quit in UK3 thats the last success they'll ever have.

Both Ego and R4KI have been hyped up to be the 2 dominant tribes in W45. But they havent done anything ingame to support this claim, they're all growing far to slowly and when questioned on the forums just resort to petty flames and insults. However when dealing with this group of players I havent come to expect much more.

DeletedUser

Time to die. :(
huh I have been very quite so far on these forms kept myself to myself.

Firstly, I have done my background reaserch, LA I hear is a "farming" legend and knows alot about starting up tribes ect however I also here he has tried to start up a tribe tribe of the newer worlds and hans't made it to nobles.

Secondly Ego! players are simply full of themselfs, I have spoke to a few guys and only 1 of them seems like a truely nice guy.
Your leader hides away keeping himself under covers and we simply don't know who he is....hate to say it coward? or clever? ohhhhhh everyone is going to flame that comment.:icon_cry:

thirdly all I am hearing is that Ego! is gonna rule, what with a hadnful of player spread out over 2 Ks???? No, not going to happen all a tribe needs to do is to concentrate fire on there small group of players and hammer them to death.:icon_wink:

The only tribe I have seen in k54 so far that shows real skill is Pay! and they have more or less kept themselfs to themselfs.

DeletedUser

Both Ego and R4KI have been hyped up to be the 2 dominant tribes in W45. But they havent done anything ingame to support this claim, they're all growing far to slowly and when questioned on the forums just resort to petty flames and insults. However when dealing with this group of players I havent come to expect much more.

Is everything you post trash or am I just not intellectual enough to understand your reasoning? It's the second day of the server or, 3rd? How on Earth is anyone suppose to be able to claim such during such short period of time? (Ego will dominate the world).

With your logic I can declare a war on MeNTal and be better then anyone else in R4KI due to them not being in a war to say otherwise, no?

I am better than you Predator - No ego needed for this.

DeletedUser

The only tribe I have seen in k54 so far that shows real skill is Pay! and they have more or less kept themselfs to themselfs.

More of less we have tried to but seeing all the things that ego say about the rest of us is pretty insulting :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Lord Raventowe, please check TW Stats - W43 and check the #1 Ranked Tribe. Please be careful on the Member size of that Tribe.

Thanks.

pwnyslaystation

...they're all growing far to slowly...

Have you ever stopped to wonder why all these supposedly amazing players are growing slower than you? :icon_rolleyes: Maybe they're doing something wrong... But its far more likely, you're the one doing it wrong. See, pointwhoring is generally accepted as a bad thing...

Firstly, I have done my background reaserch, LA I hear is a "farming" legend and knows alot about starting up tribes ect however I also here he has tried to start up a tribe tribe of the newer worlds and hans't made it to nobles.

His last few tribes, if I'm correct, were never meant to stick around: hes a calm, relaxed, fun loving guy: he likes to start small tribes of skilled players and commit in game suicide for the fun of it, (admittedly, it does bring a new layer of amusement to the game) however, he has claimed that Ego!!! will be nothing like his previous attempts (PWNY, WIN) in the fact that he intends for it to stick through this world.

Secondly Ego! players are simply full of themselfs, I have spoke to a few guys and only 1 of them seems like a truely nice guy.
Your leader hides away keeping himself under covers and we simply don't know who he is....hate to say it coward? or clever? ohhhhhh everyone is going to flame that comment.:icon_cry:

Ego!!!? Full of ourselves? Why, who'd have thunk it!? Oh, and also: our leader isn't hiding nor cowardly. If you wish to contact him, just PM his forum account.

thirdly all I am hearing is that Ego! is gonna rule, what with a hadnful of player spread out over 2 Ks???? No, not going to happen all a tribe needs to do is to concentrate fire on there small group of players and hammer them to death.:icon_wink:

We welcome you to try.

We've already commented on Pay!'s talent, or should I say, lack of, and we're not scared.

DeletedUser

Yes, pred you correct.

I like to think I speak for the silent majority, and those who are too scared to put their reps on the line in order to express their opinions. In other words I like to think of myself as the "Peoples Champion".

But I don't like to brag about it.

DeletedUser

Lord Raventowe, please check TW Stats - W43 and check the #1 Ranked Tribe. Please be careful on the Member size of that Tribe.

Thanks.
I was in a tribe in world 7 called T.F.B. rank 36 members when the players limit was 150 players, they were rank 1 in the world by far and rimming everyone, no need to check m8 I know what I am talking about.