Which Premade/future tribe, Is on your Mind.

DeletedUser

Right. Have just cleaned up a fair amount of less than charming insults. I'm not sure how much clearer I can make this. Swearing is not tolerated. R/L insults are not tolerated - and this includes flaming of each others intellect. I fail to see how these simple requirements for basic decency are that difficult to adhere to, and I'm sure you're all quite capable of doing so. Please demonstrate. If anyone feels this to be beyond their capability, I suggest you refrain from posting. If anyone has any problem with these relatively simple concepts, feel free to mail me.

Also, now would be an excellent chance for any discussions not related to w45 premades to be taken to skype or PM. Please try and keep on topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Right. Have just cleaned up a fair amount of less than charming insults. I'm not sure how much clearer I can make this. Swearing is not tolerated. R/L insults are not tolerated - and this includes flaming of each others intellect. I fail to see how these simple requirements for basic decency are that difficult to adhere to, and I'm sure you're all quite capable of doing so. Please demonstrate. If anyone feels this to be beyond their capability, I suggest you refrain from posting. If anyone has any problem with these relatively simple concepts, feel free to mail me.

Also, now would be an excellent chance for any discussions not related to w45 premades to be taken to skype or PM. Please try and keep on topic.

Do you know how much I love you? :icon_rolleyes::icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Yeh what he said, so what do you think of this world so far?

I personaly think its been a nightmare, i spent a whole day rebuilding not good tbh:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

To Be Honest.

I joined today, and so far it seems ok. Though, I don't have a single barb in my 13x13. D: Lots of competition by the looks of it though. :D

if the tribe was called to be honest wouldent it be tbh not THB

DeletedUser

To Be Honest.

I joined today, and so far it seems ok. Though, I don't have a single barb in my 13x13. D: Lots of competition by the looks of it though. :D

Wow haven't seen you in.... Aaaaaages.

And competition is what we like. Ofcourse in EGO we have no competition, we just try to outrun ourselves.... Sadly, people outside of the tribe just try to trip us up :lol:

(My attempt at being an Egotistical person/insert your own word here :icon_redface:)

DeletedUser

PM me ingame nub. ;)

Crud, egoistic? Nevah! :O

I was going to suggest that Shroom has potential, but apparently it's not the original tribe, so I don't see them going far (unless they've got some decent leadership...)