Which premades look best?

DeletedUser

Can a post not say 2 things at the same time and also not mean something else? OFCOURSE NOT! IT MUST MAKE ONLY ONE POINT AND THAT POINT MUST BE WHAT YOU THINK IT IS!

Of course a post can mean many things. However, most posts including his clearly imply one thing.

twenty-five

Of course a post can mean many things. However, most posts including his clearly imply one thing.

So yes, now can we agree nauz's meant two things! Do you need me to bold the bits of his post where he:
a) suggested he was better than you?
b) suggested you can grow fastest whilst nobling barbs?

Yet I've nobled bonuses as my first conquer and been rank 1 before doing so, and kept rank 1 after doing so despite other people nobling larger villages. <--b)

I most certainly am not the one that needs to think outside the box. <-- a)

It's not about whether a tribemate will clear for you, I'd never ask one to or expect one to have to, especially since at that stage if they hit a stack clearing a village for me they are royally boned.

mattcurr

So yes, now can we agree nauz's meant two things! Do you need me to bold the bits of his post where he:
a) suggested he was better than you?
b) suggested you can grow fastest whilst nobling barbs?

Tom stop dealing in reality you're confusing him

DeletedUser

Him telling me to think outside the box implies that I am not creative...not that he is better than me. As for your B, that points out what I said before.

As for me and you agreeing twenty-five...we don't. I said A post can mean two things, however nauz's didn't. Learn to read please. You even quoted me and didn't actually read what I said.

Matt who needs to work on dealing in reality? You sure do live in a lovely fantasy if you missed the part i put in bold.

twenty-five

As for me and you agreeing twenty-five...we don't. I said A post can mean two things, however nauz's didn't. Learn to read please. You even quoted me and didn't actually read what I said.

YOU FUNI GUY!!

Learn to read yourself, no where did I say that we did agree. Nauz's meant two things as I showed, quit deviating the fact you are wrong down an avenue which also makes you look like a fool!

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, we all know being rank 1 makes you the best player on the world. If you honestly think that you have not been on a world for long enough.

Also, if you are not willing to ask your tribe for help (weather its attacking or defending) I hope I am near you because you would be an ideal player to rim.

Where exactly did I imply that being rank one necessarily makes someone the best?

Though if you want to take that stupid point of view; during early world, yes, rank 1 usually is one of the best players on a world, that only ceases to be the case later on when rank 1 is determined by barb conquers and internal conquers. The key is 'one of' the best, not 'the best'. Rank 5 might frequently be better than rank 1, but rank 100 is not.

There's also a huge difference from asking for support, and asking someone to throw their entire offense away for me and set themselves back by weeks.

DeletedUser

Somehow Im not sure how the last few pages are related to the topic :D

Other than that Riot! and Noodle still chugging along as well as most of the other premades. Any interesting info out there?

A humble player

Him telling me to think outside the box implies that I am not creative...not that he is better than me. As for your B, that points out what I said before.

Matt who needs to work on dealing in reality? You sure do live in a lovely fantasy if you missed the part i put in bold.
Repeating something, no matter how many times will not necessarily project your opinion onto reality.

twenty-five

I think you should look up the definition of agreeing with someone.

Back on topic, Noodle is looking good if they can stay alive for another few weeks.

That doesn't say we agree. :icon_neutral:

If I'd say said "we can" you'd have a point, "can we" on the other hand is asking you whether we can.