Which SEX do u like :P

• Thread starter DeletedUser5974
  • Start date

DeletedUser5974

I wonder do u guys and gals liked the males you met in game or the females. Although sex ratio is low there is still a quite number and I am sure most people have mixed up with both. So which have you liked. Males or females.
I am way curious and bored

DeletedUser

well we had this conversation a little while ago about ratio and it was suprisingly higher on the female side than we had all thought, naturally we tend to warm towards any female regardless of knowing what they look like lol. But i will say honestly the funniest time i had on here was with the dudes.

The funniest times on vent and skype however is another story lol

DeletedUser5974

I dont believe it. the sex ratio favours female side. dont believe it

But I also had a good time with males. they tend to talk more crap :p

DeletedUser4937

I'm not sure I have knowingly interacted with a lady in the game, bar AcinoreVssorG, I enjoyed the battle with her though, albeit she gave in and joined us after a while. I'm not fussed either way, although I preferred the gals in the player pics section, some of the pictures of the chaps still give me nightmares.....

DeletedUser

Women players have a ratio of about 2 to 1 id say male to female that is well thats been the statistics from nerly every tribe ive been in also alot of players you think are men tend to be girls also players you think are girls are men =s

DeletedUser

I hate women. Especially in leadership positions. They don't belong there. Men are okay, but probably weak and flabby. I could crush them with my pinky finger. Grimmy is all right, but those Viking conquer reenactments he does are sick.

DeletedUser5974

Women players have a ratio of about 2 to 1 id say male to female that is well thats been the statistics from nerly every tribe ive been in also alot of players you think are men tend to be girls also players you think are girls are men =s

I refuse to believe it. But I am sure in w2 there are more males atleast in tw. I always end up meeting males

DeletedUser2566

liking in which way? females are way harder to deal with especially if it's not going in their favor. ie disputes.

DeletedUser

re

I got on better with the guys, though does Grimmy count as a guy? I always thought he had female tendencies myself...

Joke: Grimmy rocks! And so does hooch!

DeletedUser

liking in which way? females are way harder to deal with especially if it's not going in their favor. ie disputes.

never argue with a woman, unless you are me and enjoy the dagger eyed glares and pots and pans thrown at your head, i really love winding women up, it's so great.

in other news: grimmy is a thing, neither female or male lol

DeletedUser5974

never argue with a woman,

Bloody true. My poor friend liked a girl and she went on a rage for some strange reason. The rage spread to her friends and they all almost destoryed my friend. I got involved and got a bit pwned myself. But I was lucky enough not to experience the rage of the heroine. She sure exploded on my friend. Ohhh well that girl is cute

DeletedUser

I find the males in here are more funner, but I haven't had many female encouters in TW...

But though just today I did get called a girl (I'm a guy)...

DeletedUser5974

but u do talk like a female and evann is kind of femalish :p

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You poor guys obviously are missing the female attention in your tribes or you wouldn't have the need for this thread :p

I don't think a persons sex is relevant to how entertaining a person is , that comes down to individual personality. I have been very fortunate to have been in tribes with some fantastic females and had a blast... equally I've met some great guys also.

So either way girls/guys can be great fun to play with but everyone knows girls are definitely the better players :icon_wink:

<3

DeletedUser5974

Umm maybe true. :p
I wont argue with a girl. The wrath of a girl can turn me into dust.