Which Tribe are the biggest Barb Nobling Noobs?

DeletedUser102282

Just because it doesn't take skill to take your villages doesn't mean people don't have skills ;)

What skill do you have - point mouse pointer @ virtual object and click ?

Wow - Pro Gamer?

DeletedUser102282

Enough skill to take your villages ;)

Now you are just trying to be modest. You dont just have the skills to noble me, no sir your skills go way higher than that.
You noble inactives, and 2800 point barbs and even more to destroy the inactive tribe you have needed over 2 months.

At this rate you will be finished in year 2078 with boo! players.

Although shaede why do you try to take the credit for yourself. The last time munts came to my walls, munts took a beating and my od rose from 2 mil to 6 mil.

Because it was then looking bleak for munts, (getting ready to turn the lights off), you called for help and munts needed to recruit in able to get enough people to attack me :

pacmon Joined 11th October 2011 - 03:13
turn back Joined 13th October 2011 - 09:11

Only after you took these people on, did you have the guts to even look at one of my villages on the map.
What a shame you could not handle me on your own, and you needed to cry to another tribe for help.

DeletedUser

Now you are just trying to be modest. You dont just have the skills to noble me, no sir your skills go way higher than that.
You noble inactives, and 2800 point barbs and even more to destroy the inactive tribe you have needed over 2 months.

At this rate you will be finished in year 2078 with boo! players.

Although shaede why do you try to take the credit for yourself. The last time munts came to my walls, munts took a beating and my od rose from 2 mil to 6 mil.

Because it was then looking bleak for munts, (getting ready to turn the lights off), you called for help and munts needed to recruit in able to get enough people to attack me :

pacmon Joined 11th October 2011 - 03:13
turn back Joined 13th October 2011 - 09:11

Only after you took these people on, did you have the guts to even look at one of my villages on the map.
What a shame you could not handle me on your own, and you needed to cry to another tribe for help.

K77 SE 027 (760|775) K77 9,527 Errorcode500 [INNOV] shaede [MUNTS] 2011-10-10 00:36:03
K77 SW 032 (739|780) K77 9,028 Errorcode500 [INNOV] shaede [MUNTS] 2011-10-02 06:28:28
K77 SE 035 (758|784) K77 8,315 Errorcode500 [Boo!] shaede [MUNTS] 2011-09-27 02:33:05
K77 SE 034 (757|783) K77 8,037 Errorcode500 [Boo!] shaede [MUNTS] 2011-09-27 00:07:04

That's why he has 4 caps on you before either of those players joined munts, yes?

DeletedUser102282

That's why he has 4 caps on you before either of those players joined munts, yes?

After the last attacks from munts where he got the said caps, my OD rose from 2 mil to 6 mil and for the last caps he needed extra people to attack me.

Do you understand?

1 Wave : shaede found balls and attacked me
2 Wave : shaede remembers the bashing he got, recruited more people, sent them to attack me, and capped again

As I said, a pity he needs help. Oh well.

DeletedUser

After the last attacks from munts where he got the said caps, my OD rose from 2 mil to 6 mil and for the last caps he needed extra people to attack me.

Do you understand?

1 Wave : shaede found balls and attacked me
2 Wave : shaede remembers the bashing he got, recruited more people, sent them to attack me, and capped again

As I said, a pity he needs help. Oh well.

Tribal wars is a team game?

Cool story bro? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser102282

Tribal wars is a team game?

TW is a strategy game. Some people try to attack someone alot smaller than themselves, get their asses kicked, and use the strategy of taking more people from other tribes to gangbang a smaller player and try to sell it as skill. Yes, its a team game, and I love the way munts had to extend the team to even think about attacking me.

Bring it on munts - rent more players - extend your team - afterall you are attacking the one and only, the greatest of all, the popular, the well known amazing errorcode500.

DeletedUser

TW is a strategy game. Some people try to attack someone alot smaller than themselves, get their asses kicked, and use the strategy of taking more people from other tribes to gangbang a smaller player and try to sell it as skill. Yes, its a team game, and I love the way munts had to extend the team to even think about attacking me.

Bring it on munts - rent more players - extend your team - afterall you are attacking the one and only, the greatest of all, the popular, the well known amazing errorcode500.

You're tempting me to relocate near you.

DeletedUser

Many more error villages to follow those Sean. ;)

Brighton (759|780) K77 4,875 Errorcode500 [INNOV] IanrBrown [MUNTS] 2011-10-14 17:35:19

Gee! Looks like another Munt nobled a inactive Innov/boo player. Shame on us ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102282

Yes, now you have taken on 2 new recruits munts have taken an inactive boo! village. Even you grew balls to take one.

Who knows - next munts will recruit another player and you will attack another barb. May the force be with you, goofy.

DeletedUser

Many more error villages to follow those Sean. ;)

Brighton (759|780) K77 4,875 Errorcode500 [INNOV] IanrBrown [MUNTS] 2011-10-14 17:35:19

But he has OD! :lol:

DeletedUser99804

Well if i recall correctly innov were bragging about panamax nobling a 2k barb in k77.

DeletedUser102282

Well if i recall correctly innov were bragging about panamax nobling a 2k barb in k77.

So you are saying shaede saw pana noble a barb, and sheade tried nobling a barb himself as a change to nobling inactives?

DeletedUser

Oh noes...We Munts, are poornoobinactive-barbnoblers...Sue us. Where does it say "A player is prohibited from nobling inactives/barbs." ?

Errorcode, we are simply removing the pain in the ass that you are. That way there's 1 less of you to worry about...

DeletedUser102282

Oh noes...We Munts, are poornoobinactive-barbnoblers...Sue us. Where does it say "A player is prohibited from nobling inactives/barbs." ?

Calm down noone is being sued : its the subject of this thread which is why nobling barbs is being discussed BUT you are to be complimented on your opinion about munts nobling barbs.

No skill needed, but who cares- cant be sued.