Which Tribe are the biggest Barb Nobling Noobs?

DeletedUser

Errorcode. You have been wrong at every thing. You have attempted countless times to humiliate or put on the "red spot" MUNTS players. Fact is. You are losing. End of. Now stop your whining or man up. I have just reread this thread and its just lolz all the time :D

I wont do stats cos I know tht confuses you dear. But please beleive me, you are wrong about e v e r y t h i n g. Please, try (im begging you) to wise up lil man.

Right...back on topic. No error. Do not post anything after me unless its sth reasonable and logical and on topic. Thanks!

DeletedUser

how did i get bought into this argument :icon_cry:
fact is i am the KING of the barb nobles. and does error count as a barb? yes i do believe he does :icon_surprised:
and btw turnback is my nephew, we were wandering around the k aimlessly looking for food and we found a light on the horizon, luck or skill grabbed us gave us a muffin, slapped our behinds and sent us off in your direction.
now back onto the subject of barbz.... a turtle who nobles barbs. sounds about right to me

DeletedUser

and btw turnback is my nephew, we were wandering around the k aimlessly looking for food and we found a light on the horizon, luck or skill grabbed us gave us a muffin, slapped our behinds and sent us off in your direction.
lol. just dont noble anymore of my beloved barbs :s nobling innov is so easier....

P.S : i really like this errorcode guy CoA , useful stuff.