Which tribe has the potential to win?

sinwidagrin

Quite frankly, w76 is pretty boring.

I call upon all the players , playing on W76. Let your imagination, speculations, interpretations, assumptions run wild and tell us which tribe you think will win?

DeletedUser66411

I agree with this world being very boring. I can envision a Ya Bro Shrek'd war eventually if players stay active. More than likely I see a lot of players quitting tribes merging to maintain active players and the world ending in a big hug. Of course I hope that doesn't happen but a lack of excitement on this world for sure. The only two tribes I can see winning this world right now are Shrek'd or Ya Bro.

Edit: aTo could have potential as well. Will have to see how they do in their current war and the massive border they share with Ya Bro.

DeletedUser57259

With this worlds settings I see lots of hugs and a quick finish.

sinwidagrin

Shrek'd and Ya Bro are in lead. Nobody talks about TBS. They have a tight-knit cluster right in the middle, separating Ya bro and Shrek'd.

How good is TBS? Anybody knows?

DeletedUser

My bet is TBS will beat Shrekd and Yabro will take out TBS.

However

Shrekd say that TBS are noobs and even though Ya bro has the more experienced players the mass hugging has created the possibility of a mass merge and clean up OP making the world extremely boring

DeletedUser

Was there a rim tribe that have won a world? Just curious.

But yeah, let's head back to the topic. Yeah, most of the top 10 tribes are good. Growing faster that I expected.

Ya Bro has the potential. But like some of the worlds, there would be this eeky situations where the top dog gets ganged up with some major tribes. Unless, if Ya Bro knows how to handle this sort of situations and it will happen soon.

It's just my opinion though.

Last edited by a moderator:

balubhai

TBS will be one of the last 3 tribes standing at end world phase after they finish Chess and Raising.

aTo will pick up good players from *SP* after the war and Ya Bro - aTo aftermath tribe will be another last 3 tribe

Shrekd , if inactivity doesnt hurt them more , will fight Ebola and other rim tribes and will still be standing with lower member count but massive accounts at end phase

So my thoughts about end phase is :

1.TBS
2.Ya bro/aTo
3.Shrekd

Last edited:

DeletedUser107233

Was there a rim tribe that have won a world? Just curious.

I can think of 2 tribes that i was apart of that started as rim tribes, modwar and life both ended up winning the worlds also,
I can see in my area a ya bro tbs shrekd fight that could determine the winner of the west, i havent really been looking at the eastern tribes so not sure if anyone has been standing out or not.

I think the best players from ya bro shrekd and tbs will be left over after skirmishes and this will be the tribe that wins it all

DeletedUser

TBS will be one of the last 3 tribes standing at end world phase after they finish Chess and Raising.

aTo will pick up good players from *SP* after the war and Ya Bro - aTo aftermath tribe will be another last 3 tribe

Shrekd , if inactivity doesnt hurt them more , will fight Ebola and other rim tribes and will still be standing with lower member count but massive accounts at end phase

So my thoughts about end phase is :

1.TBS
2.Ya bro/aTo
3.Shrekd

Lets not count our chickens before they hatch now! The aTo *SP* war is far from over. We haven't even launched our OP yet :/

DeletedUser66411

The tribes that made it to the end of 30 where all rim tribes, the core tribes all imploded or got eaten by the rest of us
The core tribes died of inactivity. LoEn, one of the tribes that won the world was full of barb noblers and didn't fight a single war in the entire 2 or so years I was on the world.

DeletedUser

The core tribes died of inactivity. LoEn, one of the tribes that won the world was full of barb noblers and didn't fight a single war in the entire 2 or so years I was on the world.

It was not "full" of barb noblers, admittedly it had a lot, but not everyone was the same. And wars were fought especially and of course near the end.

DeletedUser66411

Either way to be back on topic. I See an entire world alliance against shrekd ya bro and TBS. AllahuAkbar barb nobles their way to victory.

sinwidagrin

Either way to be back on topic. I See an entire world alliance against shrekd ya bro and TBS. AllahuAkbar barb nobles their way to victory.

I dont see that happening. All the rim tribes are already fighting these three big tribes on individual levels. Too busy saving their villages to think about forming alliance to fight them off collectively. Unless one of them reads this, and kick start the idea.

DeletedUser2687

Someone's been a bad boy and been banned. :icon_biggrin: