Which tribe has the potential to win?

Psihic

Please don't noble me oh mighty ATO

seriously the only reason you guys are doing decent is because you are hiding behind us rather than in front.

No offense like :p

But but, with the "selected few" having guaranteed spots in ya bro later on, they are not really hiding, just serving their purpose.

You should be that rough :)

DeletedUser86709

Please don't noble me oh mighty ATO

seriously the only reason you guys are doing decent is because you are hiding behind us rather than in front.

No offense like :p

shots-fired-o.gif

Shots fireeeeed

DeletedUser

But but, with the "selected few" having guaranteed spots in ya bro later on, they are not really hiding, just serving their purpose.

You should be that rough :)

shit i didn't know there were a select few spots in ya bro for us :O how many so i can start trimming down i need to know these things

sounds like a few of you got a case of the butt hurts, we're the only tribe that didn't hit the disband when ya bro started attacking ask tesh or balu how many nukes or nobles they lost on us we're the only tribe here short of ya bro that hasn't split, reshaped, changed leadership, merged, etc. every other day i get a mail or a skype from one of you 'dukes' asking me to gangbang ya bro

Psihic

shit i didn't know there were a select few spots in ya bro for us :O how many so i can start trimming down i need to know these things

sounds like a few of you got a case of the butt hurts, we're the only tribe that didn't hit the disband when ya bro started attacking ask tesh or balu how many nukes or nobles they lost on us we're the only tribe here short of ya bro that hasn't split, reshaped, changed leadership, merged, etc. every other day i get a mail or a skype from one of you 'dukes' asking me to gangbang ya bro

You payed a different price :)

And dont play dumb, that deal is "known".

DeletedUser102425

What's with all the aTo hate?

We're the only other top 5 tribe besides Ya Bro that hasn't "reformed" for some reason or another. Do not get that confused with me saying aTo is the runner-up for this world.

My top 3 for this world (in no particular order) would be Ya Bro, Cure, and aTo. The other tribes change their members more often than my ex-girlfriend would change her mood.

DeletedUser86709

What's with all the aTo hate?

We're the only other top 5 tribe besides Ya Bro that hasn't "reformed" for some reason or another. Do not get that confused with me saying aTo is the runner-up for this world.

My top 3 for this world (in no particular order) would be Ya Bro, Cure, and aTo. The other tribes change their members more often than my ex-girlfriend would change her mood.

ya cause cure has stayed together this entire world.

randy-starts-sarcastaball_514x282.png

DeletedUser112079

Gas will win because they have more batmans than every other tribe. :icon_rolleyes:

balubhai

aTo is here in the world because they are good and according to me they have been the only tribe which worked together as a team when we hit them earlier in the world. They know what they are doing and there is no reserved spots in Ya Bro. Devil's opinion is his own and he have all the right to criticize any one.

And for any one hoping that shots are fired between us and aTo , sorry guys , we are matured enough to understand your back door politics. Chris aka Lego Batman , you can keep dreaming about that super tribe you guys gonna make. As I already have the list of your supposed members , it makes my job easy. Poor Draculesti started all this super tribe stuff , and guess what ,last we are seeing is he losing villas to Ya Bro :(

DeletedUser112079

aTo is here in the world because they are good and according to me they have been the only tribe which worked together as a team when we hit them earlier in the world.

So you're hugging ato because you couldn't beat them...

In my opinion the world winning tribe hasn't been formed yet, Ya bro are obvious favourites but they have no backline, Gas are just shrekd fegts, aTo are hugging ya bro and Cure are well.. Doing nothing.. And the word on the street is that watch are shit. So brace yourself for a very unspectacular ending..

DeletedUser

LOL loving the taunts I have to say

and agree with balubhai 100% .... except for everybody being mature :p

DeletedUser

I think this might be happening at the end:

35mgz9w.jpg

And it's not going to happen by honorable wars, but by hugs and merges and gang bangs.

satorbg

shots-fired-o.gif

Shots fireeeeed

I'm liking your ELITE ODA score man. Duff had that in August. You must be having a tough game huh? Were you allowed to internal your way to rank 33 for sucking up to Cally before he gave up after we catted him?

ELITE_chris.png

roman01

I'm liking your ELITE ODA score man. Duff had that in August. You must be having a tough game huh? Were you allowed to internal your way to rank 33 for sucking up to Cally before he gave up after we catted him?

Chris is boss m8, get #WREKT

Last edited: