Which tribe has the potential to win?

DeletedUser89729

I think this might be happening at the end:

35mgz9w.jpg

And it's not going to happen by honorable wars, but by hugs and merges and gang bangs.

Man, no one fights honorably since the days of world 1-20. Everyone wants to survive, less work and more PP for the next worlds. How interesting would the world be if there wasn't huggers and the tribes talking as if they don't hug. There are only a few tribes here big/small that can truly say "we don't hug".

I can understand declaring wars like the new one by watch and GAS, although sometimes it would not be strategically sound to fight where it's not needed and smarter to stall elsewhere until the time comes. That's what my 2 cents are.

To me, aTo are Ya Bro's waiting list players, unless shown to me otherwise in this world. God knows what's happening in the diseased sector of the south east and the entire west is in mayhem. As harshly as this may sound, unless the world is being set up to be tough wars where friends are needed, there should not be any alliances at all really :/ it's too small of a world, not enough action would go around and everyone hugging and looking away from the #1 tribe or to fight smaller tribes than them.

Has everyone here gone down to the point where they feel proud of winning a world because they recruited/merged/ everyone. If they decided not to fight a tribe because it would make them too "busy" to take in the tribes around them.. and the players... the ones changing flags like it's the crusades of Jerusalem trying to run away and hide from the attackers, then to simply turn on them when the city is reinforced and continue the cycle, never ending, taking their garbage tactics to the new worlds. Start a tribe, recruit and repeat the process. It's saddening as to where this game has gone to.

The world will end with hugging up until the last month where up to they be like, oh sh**.. we didn't do this or we should of played the tribe this way or damn why did we do that, we COULDA won. meh i don't know lol, the game disappoints me, only reason i'm still here are the close friends i've made and the memories keeping me on board.

DeletedUser

Well half of my murder train has arrived
this is the result so far
211.961 / 211.961
You're in the lead! The next best player has 114.194. Stay ahead until midnight to win this achievement.

DeletedUser

8x Attacker of the day

Defeat the most units in this world as the attacker.

Best result: on 20.11.2014 (186.243 units)
348.577 / 348.577
348.577 / 348.577
You're in the lead! The next best player has 119.016. Stay ahead until midnight to win this achievement.

just if you were interested

I am extremely disappointed by the defenders
around 80% of the troops I sent to attack survived -_-

Good news for some though
Gemzscreen declared war on me so some aggressive diplomacy maybe occuring between us

HeftySmurf

i have S-D attempting to noble me :'(

I think michonne needs to learn to keep his trains within a second though, i can even snipe them on my iphone :L

DeletedUser

Well based on the fact I just did this...

9x Attacker of the day

Defeat the most units in this world as the attacker.

Achieved: yesterday (357.929 units)

Flag reward: +10% Unit recruitment speed

...and still have 80% of the troops I attacked with I think I won't have any problems sweeping up K64 wih gemz rotting corpse

... too dark?