Which tribe is most secure?

DeletedUser

I know it's a bit early and this would probably be repeated throughout the duration of the world, but which tribe is the most secure?

At the Minute most would probably say that the tribe 'MeNTaL' are pribably the most unstable, ironically it fits with their name :icon_smile: But seriously are they really that unsecure to their opponents?
We can look at the dominance maps but they don't tell us much as the tribes surroundings are not shown in great detail around on there.

Ego!!! have undoubtedly started the strongest and wisest with out of my so called 'big three' tribes (Ghosts, MeNTaL and Ego!!!) by recruiting the least amount of members and spreading them selves to enhance their farming and eventually their nobling. We also have a lot of family tribes in this world :icon_evil: but Cherubs dominance of K54 is unquestionably strong as well as T.E in K44 but there's most likely a few family killing tribes lurking in the shadows waiting for the right moment to strike.

Ghosts I do not think will last long and only have so many points because all their members are clustered towards the Centre of the core in K55. But at the minute they are very secure and if they let loose a few members and recruit a bit more spread out like Ego!!! they might just dominate this world because the talent is there.

But Enough from me, which tribe do you think is the most secure and why?

DeletedUser

I know it's a bit early and this would probably be repeated throughout the duration of the world, but which tribe is the most secure?

I Think Ghosts are more likely to be the 'Most Secure' becasue they have made a strong alliance with 1 of the 'Big 3' as you called it AND Ego!!! seem to be doing very well aswell, Farming enhancement FTW...

Most insecure, I agree, Mental, and for the same reasons... Eskimo seem to be hiding behind mental, so will likely fall after mental, of mental fall...

We also have a lot of family tribes in this world :icon_evil: but Cherubs dominance of K54 is unquestionably strong as well as T.E in K44 but there's most likely a few family killing tribes lurking in the shadows waiting for the right moment to strike.
I am a cherub, and i already know of a few tribes wanting to kill us, not going to name them though...*Cough*Eskimo*Cough* But we are weeding out inactives by the hour in 1 or 2 tribes, and although none of us are top 20, we are all supporting each other and attacking together already, so only time can tell about Cherub....

DeletedUser

What haven't a clue, if you must know I have just dropped the allieance between Eskimo and MeNTal. So you fail yet again^^

Furthermore if we hate you so much and my tribe is rubbish, then why do you continuely ask me for a allieance between are tribes on a daily bases?:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I never claimed you were rubbish, i said youd fall, not fall as in fall totally, but fall as in from top 20

and you dropped it :O

+10 for eskimo :)

DeletedUser

What haven't a clue, if you must know I have just dropped the allieance between Eskimo and MeNTal. So you fail yet again^^

Furthermore if we hate you so much and my tribe is rubbish, then why do you continuely ask me for a allieance between are tribes on a daily bases?:icon_wink:

Wow, you dropped the alliance just because the public laughs at you because of this.
Well done, Sir. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i wouldnt say R4KI is the most secure, but its probably one of the most secure. 24 members and 550 average points, shows skill...
id say the same for Cookie, Ego!!!, and View. my personal favourite however is Go!

and i guess family tribes are pretty secure... in theory anyway... because you have so many people ready to fight for you *LOL yeah right* *scratches head*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and i guess family tribes are pretty secure... in theory anyway... because you have so many people ready to fight for you *LOL yeah right* *scratches head*

Ha ha ha, your theory behind bad afamily tribes is they dont work together, some do... time will tell

DeletedUser

im sure some do, but everyone knows most dont.
i believe a tribe (or family) is only as strong as their weakest member.
and when you have a family with 150 members, there are bound to be several weak players who bring the family down.

DeletedUser

Wow, you dropped the alliance just because the public laughs at you because of this.
Well done, Sir. :icon_rolleyes:
Wow we have anough fool on the public forms.
I dropped the allieance because there use run out. Plus there leadership is all over the place since sir mage left.

It amazes me that so many people on these forms haven't got a clue.

DeletedUser

I dropped the allieance because there use run out. Plus there leadership is all over the place since sir mage left.

Ah okay. :icon_rolleyes:

I think Pay! is secure as well. But there isn't really a tribe that you can call the most secure one.

therealbuba

I love how as soon as that PnP making Mental seem noobish and Eskimo for following right behind them a few things happen.

First out of nowhere you claim to delete the thread based on killing Gaga one player, and it was just on scouting the village. In addition you say you are friends with her and she is a good palyer and you wont be attacking her anymore.

Second, you drop the alliance with Mental, about the same time that people are starting to assume that Eskimo hides behind Mental and is tied very closely to them.

Are these things coincidences, they could be, but i seriously doubt it.

DeletedUser

I love how as soon as that PnP making Mental seem noobish and Eskimo for following right behind them a few things happen.

First out of nowhere you claim to delete the thread based on killing Gaga one player, and it was just on scouting the village. In addition you say you are friends with her and she is a good palyer and you wont be attacking her anymore.

Second, you drop the alliance with Mental, about the same time that people are starting to assume that Eskimo hides behind Mental and is tied very closely to them.

Can i add, they also drop MeNTal as soon as hey realize they had leadership faults. Huggers or what? And im guessing now that they ar fixed they will want an alliance with them again, offered with hugs and kisses

therealbuba

Can i add, they also drop MeNTal as soon as hey realize they had leadership faults. Huggers or what? And im guessing now that they ar fixed they will want an alliance with them again, offered with hugs and kisses

Even better, i missed this one.

DeletedUser

May I note they failed the scouting ...