Which tribe is most secure?

DeletedUser

Any tribe with you in it is doomed for failure. :icon_neutral:

I may make a Live appearance so get on later homo.

Hey thats not true, I think DSL and RA are both still around. :icon_razz:

Did you even accept my friend request?

Michael Corleone.

Hey thats not true, I think DSL and RA are both still around. :icon_razz:

Did you even accept my friend request?
That's because you co-played on both of those worlds. :icon_razz:

And yes, I did accept your friend request.

Sorry for spamming the thread. :lol:

DeletedUser

Now that the tiresome intrusion and bickering has somewhat subsided, i can restate my post about R@KI's security being related to bwah's profile :

As stated before . . . .
Seriously how can you say RAKI is secure. I mean look at this profile. Would anybody who is secure about his sexuality have a profile like this :

1zovpf6.jpg

Links in the profile provided here :

bwah.'s profile said:

Yes, I tend to flaunt my work a lot. Plus I'm looking to piss bwah off :icon_razz:

P.S.
anything can go wrong and with a few swift moves, a tribe thought to be the best can be crushed, don't ya' think?

Good call. Very good call :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Thank you for bringing up my post, Pervie. Now, it comes to show that any tribe at one point can be leading the score board with plenty of respect and the next be the worlds trash.

DeletedUser

Who art thou? :icon_confused:

My first guess made after reading his initial reply to me was spot on.

The posting style, the little text below the signature (constantly changing), the people he seemed close to, the fact that he was on the rim side in a high ranked premade.

Such things are a dead give away due to being identical to his circumstances and style in the past as well.

DeletedUser

Now that the tiresome intrusion and bickering has somewhat subsided, i can restate my post about R@KI's security being related to bwah's profile :

As stated before . . . .
Seriously how can you say RAKI is secure. I mean look at this profile. Would anybody who is secure about his sexuality have a profile like this :

[spoil]
1zovpf6.jpg
[/spoil]

amen to the fb group <3

as for the most secure tribe i think we all know it's R4ki T.E <3 :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

amen to the fb group <3

as for the most secure tribe i think we all know it's R4ki T.E <3 :icon_redface:

lol those Antisemitists are lucky they didn't all get banned for that picture they had displayed...
ps: i do know you were ironic :)

DeletedUser

lol those Antisemitists are lucky they didn't all get banned for that picture they had displayed...
ps: i do know you were ironic :)

irony is such a beauty <3 :icon_rolleyes:
for me no k44 tribe is safe...being the top name on R4ki profile makes people think that i'm the one to contact :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

My first guess made after reading his initial reply to me was spot on.

The posting style, the little text below the signature (constantly changing), the people he seemed close to, the fact that he was on the rim side in a high ranked premade.

Such things are a dead give away due to being identical to his circumstances and style in the past as well.
I think i figured it out, all by myself if i may add. ;)
Perriwinkle/Lokodemon?
Took some time, but i am slooow...

Sorry for the necro.